[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letter Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 5

File: 1454398766262.png (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454398766262.png
8KB, 500x500px
Its that time again.
>>
Last time I checked you rejected me and I moved on. Then you started stalking me for a long time. I told you before to fuck off. What the fuck is wrong with you? You either 1. don't reject me. or 2. ask me out again and see if I'll accept or not.
>>
>>16780418
The only reason I sort of sticked around taking your bullshit was to see if you'd change your insanity! Clearly not! NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!
>>
You might think this is some elaborate game I'm playing, I'm not! I don't want you like this. It means you have serious fucking issues. A relationship wouldn't even be possible before some serious mental intervention. Get help. Or not, it's your call. But I do not want you. Accept it! You are not entitled to me or anyone! Wake up!
>>
We have amazing chemistry, so much in common, had great sex, and became best friends straight away, and yet you gave me the run-around anyway, said you weren't ready for a relationship,you didn't like to define things, that there is nothing to be defined.

I still don't really get why and it really hurts, did you lead me on for sex? Or did you get cold feet for some reason?
Is there something awful about me I can't see?
Its hard to believe this meant nothing to you when we talked till dawn, gazed into each others eyes, you even asked me to stay in the city and cuddled me all night.

I dont understand.

I really miss you.
>>
Dear Catie Wayne,
I think you're terrific.
I have PTSD, Major Depression, etc... and the way you present yourself online after what you went through with the harassment, etc... is actually inspiring.
I hope you go on to bigger and better things.
In fact, I'm optimistic that one day I'll hear about you in some big play on Broadway.
~ 5167-2935
>>
>>16780454
Sometimes I pray to God that I could have been born a psychopath like you. If I were just as reckless and conscienceless as you I wouldn't be dealing with your bullshit right now. I'd be making it for you. Where do you live? I want to stalk you.
>>
>>16780402
My ~friend
I don't really know what the fuck should I do; I'm sorry about the Friday and I'm sorry about sending you all those horrible, angsty messages before that. I miss talking with you, but it seems like we can't be friends; I honestly don't know if you really liked me, lol. I mean, I assume you did, but who can be sure? I don't have a friend who would stood me out as many times as you did. It's super ugly that you couldn't be arsed to meet up after not seeing since June. I hope you realised that it hurt me a lot.

Curiously, you confirm what I always thought - people cannot be trusted. Friends will use you and then piss on you and then ignore you and there's nothing that can be done about it. As a little girl I always saw my grown-up self alone and emotionally detached - seriously, I perceived adult me as an ice queen of sorts - and I never understood why. I suppose it was because my parents fought a lot and it made me sad and scared, therefore I assumed that being emotional, bonding with people, and human interactions in general can have only negative impact on my llife.

And here you are, the only guy I really liked - was even in love with you at some point, remember? - treating me like a trash. But yeah, we have this semester together and things have to stay civil. I shouldn't worry, I know you will hang out with cool crowd, but I do worry. Drinking doesn't help either.
>>
You had your laugh at my expense, I'm hope your glad. Turns out your just another bully. But it seems like you're not done. And the beauty will be that if I'll take action I will seem like the bully and you will seem like the victim. Believing in your innocence and good heart was a huge mistake. Thanks for teaching me that I'm the only one who will protect me at the end of the day. Guess I'll have to become just like you if not worse. Too bad I'll seem like the bully.
>>
>>16780494
But you disgust my with your religious moral high-ground. You are literal fucking scum and the fact you can't take this insult and look into the fucking mirror, proves that don't you think. And everybody sits around laughing as if it's a tv-show. 6% psychopaths? That's it? Not like 80-90%?
>>
I should have known better. I've been in this position before. All the red flags were there but I assumed wrongly that holding up a mirror and giving you love and patience would change you. I'm too naive and hopeful for a hardened bitch like you.
>>
SW

I miss you. Too bad valentine's day is on a Sunday or else I'd go to your work place and give you a card and some money, but it's also a good thing, because you'll think I'm stalking you again. I just want to give you a valentine's day card.
>>
I want unattainable love wha wha wha wha I'm a middle age pussy that stalks wha wha wha wha wha. Oh, so sorry I couldn't help myself I just had to. Wha wha, I love playing the victim, I have the mentality of a 7 year old wha wha wha. "dramatic interpretation" bwahahahhahaha!
>>
Dear girl with the big fat ass and nice eyes

We'd make great looking children.

-Jamal
>>
>>16780630
uh... initials or elaboration? Is the stalker here on 4chan?
>>
Anya,
I'm sorry, I'm probably not going to have sex with you again. That was super fun while it lasted though, you're a fucking 10 girl. I really with I gave you a rim job the last time we got together though. That woulda been pretty cool
>>
>>16780704
TROLLED XD
>>
>>16780630
is the pussy a man or a woman? How can a stalker play the victim?
>>
>>16780728
EPIC TROLL XXXXXDDD
>>
Why is everyone fighting so much? Does everyone here know each other but me?
>>
>>16780738
Yes. You're the only one we exclude.
>>
J,
I don't trust you anymore, you are a different person with different people... You are a nice person but I can't trust you anymore.
>>
>>16780732
Hey - I have an idea. What if you take full advantage of the anonymity and actually post initials or even a first name of this "troll" "XD" - or are this person's initials XD?
>>
>>16780748
my initals for xd mean xtra big dick fag
>>
D
I hated you so much when we broke up with eachother
Now almost one year has past and I never would have thought that my hatred would go away. When we randomly saw eachother you looked so happy and I wasnt sure if I should hug you. I dont know what was happening inside me. A feeling of shock and arousal at the same time and it was so fucking intense.
I guess feelings really never go away and I wonder what it felt like for you. But I guess you cope with it better than I do. Its just so fucking confusing.
>>
Dear R,
I've been listening to the "little miss squidgy" audio files. When it instructed me to think of a masculine guy that I see regularly, I chose to use you for the visualisation exercise in cure 2. I don't really think that this was a good choice, as you're not really a manly man... so I don't think I'm getting the full benefit. But, I don't mind. You're a good guy and so it's still ended up being a positive experience for me. This letter is just to say thank you. I could never say this in person as it would be too odd to thank you for being you, and I know that you'd think less of me if you knew I was listening to any kind of audio file, self-help or otherwise. But that aside, thank you for being a decent guy. I wish I had more friends like you.
P.
>>
You are dating a very manipulative person and I wish I could convince you but I cant. You were isolated from your friends and family, so now you're completely reliant on him. He has a girl that will cook, clean, fuck, and he do whatever he wants (video games and getting high/drunk) and you will still adore him.

He says shitty things about you, he reads your private messages, he ignores you for days, and yeah when you call him out he's all of a sudden an angel, but it doesnt last. And you just don't see that he doesnt care about you as a person, he cares that he has someone that will take care of him and sleep with him.

The entire thing is creepy and you need to get away. I think you will one day and look back at all this and realize how fucked up he is, and how he set you back. I'm not going to keep worrying about you, its not healthy for me. You'll have to get yourself out of this.
>>
E

It's hard for me to say this considering we work together and I'm extremely afraid of making things awkward between us. I don't know why it's so difficult for me to show my affection towards you. It's really hard to tell if you feel the same way about me too. I want to get to know you more. I want to be friends with you and maybe in time we can be much more than that.
\
N
>>
I have known you for 10 years but these after a short while i may never see you again. You got lost and coaxed by your friends into a life of apathy and eventually you will regret it. I regret denying you the
opportunity of a relationship, I was scared. You are the most beautiful person I have ever known. Good luck.
>>
this
>>
Sasha

You betrayed my trust and tore down everything that I thought was safe. You are too scared to confront me, but what you did to me will cause a disservice to you in the future. One way or another, I will get you. My environment has shattered because of your fucked personality. Your life will crash and burn, and not because of me. You are an indolent ugly bastard who holds nothing to offer the world. I will just do my part to ensure your world gets shattered. in about 1 year and 5 months, you are going to get what has been coming for destroying my final goal. You took it down with no remorse, and you have the audacity to try and sustain our irreparable friendship. Everything that I thought was safe was torn down by your ugly ass. You are lucky you did not go further, because if you did I might have killed you. I really do not care about the consequences of what I am going to do, because my life has no meaning now. I lack direction and purpose, and for that you will fucking pay. I am going to hurt you and maybe even one of your close ones if I have the chance. It will be beyond physical damage. Your safety will be shattered and your life will soon be empty and void as mine is now. It is inevitable you sick bastard.
>>
I love you so much but I can't fucking stand how immature you are. I know we were both raised differently and had different childhoods but is this really necessary? You're so dependant of your mother you can't even do anything for yourself. You aren't even taking classes right now, all you do is sit on your ass and play those stupid games, complain about your 4 hour shift at work and then go get high with your loser friends. I've asked you so many times to start thinking before you act, I've asked you so many times to be mature with me and it's impossible. We're only two years apart and I feel like those two years are ten. I try my best to make you feel special and you can't even have a normal conversation with me without getting distracted with some shit on your phone. I love you so much but if this continues on any longer, I can see us coming to an end very soon. So please, for once can you take things seriously and think about us for a minute? Can you please take everything I've ever said to you into consideration and make the right choices for once? Can you not worry about how "cool" you'll be around your friends for a bit and worry about your own life? Please, do it for me?
>>
Please go away. Please break up. Please ditch me and move on. Please find someone better. I'm begging you to let me go because I don't have the willpower to let you go.

I hate this relationship and want out, only you won't let me go. Don't you see were not that close anymore and you do nothing to fix it? You don't even want to sex anymore; you'd rather play fallout 4

Ignoring you without removing/blocking you is so hard. If I remove you we'll just re add each other eventually.

Why won't you let me go? I'm nothing. I'm not important
>>
Why don't you just piss off? I didn't mean to overdose on alcohol. You don't have to act like everything I'm doing is to kill myself. I never intended to harm myself like I did - I just want to find enjoyment in something since you don't allow me to pursue the one thing I enjoy in life.
>>
>>16781033
Stop being spineless. If you want to break up with them, do it yourself.
>inb4 it's too hard, don't have the willpower, etc
Fuck off.
>>
>>16780746

I have worst trusting issues than you, but I disguise it better. By the way, I don't trust you either. Me being different to different people is a defense mechanism that I have develop due to my trust issues. If you go with it, maybe in the end I can trust you and show you all my faces.

But you seem to no not understand how hard it was to me to adapt to this world and I'm making the best I can do to be a better normie in this world. Go. Leave me. I'll get stronger with or without you.
>>
you're autistic as fuck and i'm not joking about that lmao. but... i feel really bad for you because you're not really enjoyable to be around because of your demeanor. you're quiet, scrawny, and fucking weird, dude. i deeply regret being with you for four years, but you moving out was the best thing that's ever happened and i really hope you find a nice girl that likes you for you.
>>
I'm obviously gonna call you but I'm a write this here anyway.

Hi, it's me, I know you are gonna be gone for a whole two weeks, but I just wanted to say something I should have said a while ago. We've Been friends for a while. Ever since I met you I thought you just some nice girl I would become friends with like most, but you turned out to be much more than that. Ever since we became friends I felt like we were growing closer by the minute. I never thought I would meet a best friend that would I would grow to feel a connection between. It's not just the fact that I've grown to have a crush on you, it's just you've changed a but of my life. This may seem cheesy, but remember that pop up "I love you" card that I made to help with your volunteer stuff? I was going on about how I kinda worked a bit too hard on it. That was because I felt as if I was making that card for you. I love you.
>>
Why?
>>
I miss you, you fucked me up in so many ways. But I forgive you, it was never your fault. You where unstable and sick. And I'm sorry I picked sides with dad, but I could not stay any longer. I almost ended everything back then. It was too much to put on a 13 year olds shoulders and the only reason I stayed was to protect my little brother. And I wish I could have stuck it out for his sake. No matter what would have happened. I feel like I abandoned him and that makes me feel like the worst big brother in the world. And I'm lonely, it's been almost 3 years sense you die mom. And I couldn't help you. For gods sake I'm a firefighter an an EMT but I couldn't save you and I'm sorry. I hate myself for that. I want you to know that I forgive you. And I miss you every second of every day an I need your help. And I love you Mom. Always did. Always will. And thank you for doing the best you could. Ya things where messed up for years. But I know you did the est you could for us. So again thank you. And I love you.

-your son
>>
I really like you. You're not what I'd expect in a partner, but you're funny. You laugh at my jokes, I laugh at yours.
I feel kind of bad, because you made me realize what a dead fish my ex was. I appreciate the good times we had, but he never laughed at my jokes. He was still very close to his ex. He did a lot of things that worried me, I'm a bit relieved he dumped me. I tried, but I wasn't enough and that's okay.
I think I just enjoyed the idea of a relationship when I was with him, but I can see myself being affectionate with you.
You're so cool. You're the coolest. I feel guilty for "moving on" so quickly, I mean it still hurts. But you're so lovely to be around. I can be a retard around you, but I tried to hard to impress my ex and keep that "cute image". I don't get it.
>>
>>16780818
Drinking again?
>>
Dear P,

I understand that you perhaps did not have a social circle that was entirely nice to you previously, but I assure you, we really mean no ill intent. That being said, you have become a near insufferable presence lately. You insert yourself into every conversation regardless of your actual interest in the topic, and project your insecurities to the group. You do not need to impress us, we accepted you long, long ago. P, I really think that you need to take a long hard look at yourself, and determine if you are really happy with what's going on. God knows you do not listen to K and I, or your parents when we try to lend insight or help, so its all on you now.

-A concerned friend
>>
>>16781327
Not this time.
>>
To whom it won't concern:

I'm scared. The last few years has been moving so fast but at the same time I am just running in place. I want to do so many things that I feel like a deer in the headlights. My life is already financially secured at my young age but through my hard work I never stopped and reached out to others. Now that I'm not fighting to keep my head above the water everyone I've known is still learning to swim and doesn't have time for me. I'm alone and full of restless energy. Someday you'll be here with me, but we won't have so much energy or freedom. I just don't know what to do until then.
>>
K,

Sorry I didnt talk to you on tuesday. I was so nervous and happy to see you that I froze up. Now I'm sitting here at work just wishing you would come by. Please know I still have a crush on you even though I act like an idiot when you are around.

J.
>>
Dear God,
Please help me get control and find the drive/passion to finish this.
>>
Dear G,
Why are we doing this to ourselves? There's nothing left, we'd each be so much happier if we went our separate ways, we just are too different to make it work. God knows how we even got together, I guess it fun then. I try and try but each time you just get colder. Why do you even stick around? You hate talking to me, it's like you avoid it. I don't want this to be the end of the line, but it's so much worse than any low point.
Thanks for loving me for a little while- anon
>>
I love'd you.
>>
I know I'm a huge asshole to you. But that's just how I am. I'm seriously so tired of your passive aggressive attitude towards me. You make things a bigger deal than they should be. You're not even a real friend. You should just go away and never come back because were all tired of your selfish quiet self and don't need your soul sucking energy
>>
Oh how I wish for a message! By email or phone, a message that shows that I mean something to you.
>>
O
>>
File: image.png (255KB, 397x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
255KB, 397x297px
Dear K,
I wish I could remove every memory of you from my mind and heart. After everything that happened, I lost that war. I fought so hard to keep you by my side and I thought you'd come back to my side. I thought you were my ally, my love, my best friend.
All you did was break me when I just wanted you to come back beside me and not leave me alone for some other guy. maybe someday, you'll see how I felt and what you lost.
But for now, I'll be the one picking up the pieces of my heart off the ground. Even after 2 years, blood is still bleeding from the wound you created.

Fuck you, I hope you're happy.
>>
>>16780402
I still love you up until this day.. I know that we can't be together anymore because of my mistake.. and you won't give me my second chance anymore.. Like you said, you don't want to continue living with me anymore. My mistake made me who I am now, Thank you for that. Thank you for making me realize that I still have more to discover in myself. though I cannot lie to myself, on what I feel, I know, I believe and I feel that I still love you... But I have to live without you from now on. I didn't give up on you, you give up on me.. and I've set you free

I really enjoy being with you for these past 3years. Thank for making me happy, showing me that I can be loved for who I am and I can love someone again..

I hope you're alright now, its been hard for me forgetting you this past month...
>>
T,
I miss you so much it hurts. This is, of course, crazy. But it is the truth.
D.
>>
J,

Since we broke up, I haven't looked at any of your social media even once. Most of the time I don't give a shit. Sometimes I think I'm kind of curious, but then it's like meh, why do I care. I'm writing this because a slight feeling curiosity just popped into my head, I suppose. Only once did I cave and I looked up your Armory profile. Also I deleted all of our Facebook messages. It's pretty nice to have you entirely removed from my life, to be honest, although I do think about you on occasion. It doesn't really make me feel anything, though. I thought I'd be devastated for a lot longer, but I guess you weren't that big of a deal after all. Thanks for getting rid of me so I didn't end up wasting my whole life with you, I guess. Life is pretty nice.

M
>>
Yup your so right. You have things you want to say to me but the only way you'll ever say them to me is through an anonymous image board. Haha. You have got to be the biggest pussy I know of.
>>
>>16782509
Initials
>>
Hey C,

Sometimes I curse your parents for having raised you with such a black and white sense of morality. I had just been diagnosed with a chronic illness and forced to move back home. I was depressed and lonely and I pushed everyone away. It only took a few weeks after leaving you to come to my senses. I knew I had made a mistake then.

A year and a half later, I still feel every bit of that mistake. It fucking hurts. Why can't you understand?
>>
Go get fucked by G already, M. He makes it pretty clear that's what he wants to do some more, and you made it pretty clear you could only care for him. Goodbye.
>>
I just want you to love me, and think that I'm worth it, that I'm enough for you.

But you don't and probably never did, I'm not worth anything, and I was/am/will never be enough for you.
>>
R,

Would you let me start over?

Sincerely,
P
>>
>>16780818
I know this isn't about me but I can identify with it which concerns me.
>>
>>16781513

God is good anon!
>>
>>16781614

Read up on introverts before you judge other people.
>>
Listen up you beautiful little bitch, I cant make a move on you. You're too young for me to talk to intimately, but too gorgeous for me to ignore. I want to spend every cent and second I have trying to make you happy. I bet you feel the same way.
>>
I don't want this to continue

Despite what i've said, I don't trust you a single bit and I don't think you trust me either, even after ll I've done.
The last few weeks have been truly awful and I'm sorry I even met you let alone got involved with your life.
Even early on there were some clear indicators that you didn't lead a healthy life, but honestly I had no choice & I thought it wouldn't matter.

I've been tip-toeing around you, not being able to be myself or to even express myself as long as you are around because I've been so scared of what you or your 'fellows' would do to me!

I dont love you, nor do I even like you.
You are a horrible person without anchorage in the reality and I hate you so goddamn much.
You aren't Christian, those despicable people you are involved are nothing but disillusioned cultists!
Nothing you do is about Christianity or love or empathy, you are a tool of the sect and are being used to spread their disgusting twisted version of what they call worship, in the name of a profit-blind self-proclaimed prophet!

When will you wake up, if ever, and realize what a pathetic fucking shit you are?
Drowning in debt, you have no one that cares for you, a petty criminal son that doesnt love you, you're so alone and desperate for the recognition of a peer that you turn to these crazy fuckheads and give them all your dosh.

While you've been away on your little excursions, I've been looking trough your shit and man did I hit the motherload (Yes THOSE things!)
I found it fucking all you retard and I swear to the One True God that I will fucking end you if you as much as glance at me again.

Oh my fuck I hate you so goddamn fucking much.

Die.
>>
You: missing.
Me: missing you.
>>
>>16783596
I am an introvert actually, thanks.
>>
Crying is the one thing I can't deal with and I've seen him cry twice now. I'm getting better, but emotions are so hard.
>>
I still love you so painfully that I can't function in my daily life.
>>
T.
We keep playing this game out waiting for the other to crack. You cant handle me at 100proof. Please block me again, just forget I exist. It was better when I didnt know how empty, bitter, and lonely you were. I feel helpless again like I did that day you called from the parking garage. I just want you to go. Yes I love you just as much if not more, and fucking hate every second of it.
S.
>>
I know you said you weren't worth it, but I called you out. You make me happy. Not him. Not them. You. I love you
>>
Hiya L,
Yeah you're right. I vented frustration, but really we shouldn't have talked anyways. I've always only had bad things to say about your boyfriend, and its not fair to him to keep talking with me.

Its healthier for me. I drink more when you talk to me, not sure if thats you or just coincidence. My crush is helping me fix this alcoholism and I want it fixed this time.

I'll stand by what I said though. At first I thought your boyfriend was just unstable (and a bad influence). Now I think he is unstable and an awful person. I don't see everything but I see how he acts and treats others. No empathy, no real interest, creepy, and at his age, I doubt he will change.

Good luck. Hate me or dislike me, I'm not a good person by any means, but I hope you make it and become a great chef. There's no doubt in my mind you can if you try.
>>
R,
Fuck off
- D
>>
J,
Are you mad at me? I tried to call you. I'm very paranoid though so it may be in my head. I love you and miss you.

G,
You've lost interest in me. Right? Do you like her now? She's a manipulative slut.

D,
You're so cute but it's already hard enough to talk to people who have English as their first language.
>>
You have no clue how much I care about you. No fucking clue the things I do the time I spend the thoughts I think they're all because of you. I love you and I pray that one day you will understand that. We can't be together and I know that so I've made it easier for you its easier for you to hate me hen it is for me to love you.
>>
>>16784336

Not mad, I'm just really undecided right now. But us, we'll I had a feeling it wasn't going to work out. Is me not you, well a little of you. Love you too and hope you finish that...

Why do I always think the worst of you. Meh!! Let's leave that answer for another day.

J
>>
>>16784416
What do you think my initial is
>>
>>16784385
Initials?
>>
>>1678442
Not gonna guess. I like the mystery. And by the way, English is not my first language.
>>
T,
I am totally obsessed with you. I think I need to tell you about this, so that you can work with me to help need stop crushing on you so bad. Will you be ok with that? Can we stay friends? I need us to stay friends. Even before my feelings for you got out of control, I could see that you're an amazing person and I'm privileged to associate with you. I never want to lose you. I just need to find a way to rein things in a bit, lose some of the craziness, you know?
This is possible. We're both sensible people. Neither of us lust after the other. The only issue is that I've fallen slightly in love with you. We can work with that, right? It's not like I'm expecting to "get with you", or even wanting that to happen. We can make sure that my love for you only grows in healthy directions, right? I wish you were my sister.
D
>>
>>16784425

Will it help?
>>
J. you made me question my values but you made me feel not alone anymore, and now i feel more alone than ever. i dont know what to do or if there is anything i CAN do. D.
>>
Initials D?
>>
>>16784524
I just don't think I'm who you think I am
>>
>>16784429
P.D is mine
>>
What are R's initials?
>>
Who are you?
>>
EV
dude I kind of want to message you and try to be friends again. There are a few issues:
1. I might have remnants of feelings for you. I'm not sure I could personally bear seeing you with another guy, because it'd break my heart.
2. My friends absolutely hate you, and even if they are prickish, I ultimately would have to choose a harmonious relationship with them over a friendship with you that makes my life extremely tense.
3. I think you hate me, to some degree or another, or at least wouldn't really accept an apology or want to be friends. It doesn't really matter to you anymore, I don't think.
Ultimately, if being your friend doesn't work out for the better, I think I could see myself at least apologizing to you sincerely. Maybe in a few months or so, because right now my reason is clouded by the fact we became extremely good friends this time last year. Perhaps the meds actually helped you out really well afterall. I still think about you daily, and play the goods and bads of our relationship in my head. Believe me, I'm trying to get over it.
-TK
>>
Dan?
>>
Denise

Thanks for nothing

Roger
>>
>>16784623

I just wanted to project a little with your post, but if you want me to guess than you're a J

Did I win?
>>
>>16784385
Initials
>>
>>16784609
Your last initial?
>>
>>16784916
My last initial is B
>>
>>16785052
no.fucking.way
>>
>>16785066
ummm yes,. yours?
>>
I had a dream you called me last night.
It was weird hearing your voice. Even weirder that you were hearing mine. It was random, and though I know you probably have me completely deleted out of your phone and your life by now, it was nice. Maybe someday we can chat again.
>>
>>16785207
Its C isn't it
>>
you told me you liked me and even though it was a few months back i still remember. i don't know why. i wish i could forget it because what does it even mean? i hate feeling this way. i still end up thinking about you even though you made it clear you would never date me. you'll probably read this and know it's me; tonight is just so shitty i can't bring myself to give a fuck. BTW if you ever actually do decide to cut me out of your life or stop talking to me just tell me upfront. thanks.
>>
Dear B,

I try to figure out when specifically did we turn against each other?
Was it when that asshole yelled something about your hair when we were on the that bus?
What did I did or didn't do? I see a little glint of hate whenever you look at me in the eyes, that small wrinkle in the edge of your mouth as in "I can barely stand this guy but he is my husband's BFFso I have to deal with it". Do you often daydream of how it would be so much better if I wasn't around? You keep attacking relentlessly over and over. Are you trying to provoke me into destroying you? Do you think about me? I think you do since there is no way that level of negative vibe came from nothing. If I confront you would deny everything and so would I in your place. Why do I feel like Mowgli when you look at me with your big mouth and snakey eyes?

I'm so curious.
>>
>>16780423
Initials?
>>
>>16785363
You wont tell me will you? why do you always back away? I know you are confused I am too, but this little dance we have been doing is killing me. you know how much i have been hurt. I just cant take it again. You asked me a couple times if "it" would happen again, I very much want it to but you also know why I have to leave it for you to make the move this time.
>>
I'll never go knocking at your door. I've always felt you were too good for me, B. I'm gonna miss you forever but I will respect your wishes. I can't expect anything from you even though I feel you are the only one for me. I feel pathetic but I'm still glad for the few things we once shared, even if all we could share was misery. You leaving made me see things like never before. That was cruel, what you did. But I forgive you. You are amazing. Have a nice life.

L
>>
I'm sick and I don't want to show you how much.
>>
Joey, I really don't want to fight.. But the way you text me only sparks one and you know it and I feel that's why you're doing what you're doing. I don't GET you, honestly. You say you love me, which I have no doubt in my mind- but then you'll act all passive-aggressive and that just turns me off. GOD how I want to dump you right now, this isn't a speed bump, it's a toxic relationship.

Granted I am no better, because at the end of the day we're both only human, but I have told you and told you and told you to stop. The sad thing is, is that you promised me that you would and then you go against it by starting shit and then having the balls to say that it's MY fault. No. Nuh-uh. Nope.jpg

Grow up and get help, or go away.

S
>>
Stay on your own FUCKING steam account and away from me fuck
>>
Dear femanon with the fat ass

Damn girl. HMU

-T'avon
>>
*ahem* Fuck you brad.
>>
Hi, P.
I have a massive crush on you. Every time I'm around you, my heart... I want to tell you this, but you pretty much already know without me saying anything.

This is heartbreaking. You know how I feel, yet you don't deny my small advances, nor outright reject me.
Honestly, I'd rather you hurt my feelings than have me hanging on like this wondering.
I know there's no reason for you to say anything to me about this, but I also know the only way I could get an answer out of you is by either luck or asking.

I'm hoping on luck, but by the time that comes, I may have already moved on... I'm thinking about doing it after B does his thing.

You won't need me anymore after that. So, when it does happen, know that I tried.

Thanks for everything you've given me over the past year. Thanks.

Love, the idiot.
>>
D

Why?

I need you
>>
I did all I could to show you how much I loved you. And in return you sought other men. You fucked him. And hoped I never found out. Just so you know he will never leave his girlfriend. You are disposable just like how i am to you.

Fuuuuuck you. I want you choke you while you sleep.
>>
>>16785970
First initial?
>>
He doesn't love me, he forgot me as though I disappear eared, I think of him day and night, yet he doesn't care for me, it inky he would hold me again and kiss me again and love me again, he led me on for nothing, he hurts me, he doesn't care if I live or die
>>
He's everything to me
>>
>>16786000
I know that feel anon
>>
Help me, angel. I'm drowning here.
>>
J, If you have to hurt me, I understand why, but please do it on here and not in person. I dont want you to see me cry. DB.
>>
>>16780454
Initials
>>
>>16784723
Nope
>>
>>16786446

to r
from a
>>
Sorry for wasting and ruining 2+ years of your life.

I know you regret me.
>>
File: 1454312600158.jpg (224KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1454312600158.jpg
224KB, 1600x1200px
Yo fed I'm such a mess with everything I hope u safe u good nobody deserves me cause I ain't shit and I love you and please be ok and not mad at me cause I be taking them Camacho u see and blabbing everything is my fault hurt me no one else my time has come Idk anymore someone is pulling strings and
>>
Dear God, what the heck could I have possibly done to make you hate me so much? D.
>>
>>16786573
Initials
>>
>>16786580
JHWH
>>
>>16786533
Initials?
>>
>>16786580
DB
>>
To self
You're a chubby girl with a pretty face and a nice personality. Why is it taking you so long to build up the confidence to lose weight and take control of your fitness.. life would be infinitely better and different if you did
You think about it and imagine how much better life would be everyday
You need to fix what's wrong on the inside with your perception of yourself.. What went wrong
>>
L,
I still love you.
I can't get you out of my head.
I hope you miss me half as much as I miss you.
M
>>
>>16786592
From J.
>>
>>16786627

M,
I think about you all the time. I do miss you - so so much. Hurting you was the biggest regret of my life.
L
>>
>>16784385
Why can't you be with your love?
>>
>>16785970
I wasn't even worth 15 mins to you
>>
>>16785554
Sia?
>>
Stiles-
Oh god talking to you was so helpful. I already thanked you personally but I'm posting here because you have no idea how much your words helped. You've convinced me that even if he rejects me, he's the type of guy who isn't gonna want to stop being friends and I should just go ahead and make a move

T-
Watch out. I'm making my move spring break. Hope you're still single then
-S
>>
I'm not going to steal it and take it home, to add to my collection of mementos of you, because that would be weird and creepy.
But I am going to take a photograph of it.
Once there's nobody around.
Because that's FINE.
>>
Where you at babe?

Okay, so I worry about you. I wish I could be there for you because I don't trust your friends or whatever they are. Most especially that woman at your place. What the fuck was that? I still wonder. I know you'd hate me if you knew I still cared, if you could possibly hate me more. But I know your type. You've been rescued/used by women your whole life and I know these types of women who take advantage of pretty lost boys. They'll never let you go, and you'll never see how they're hurting you. Believe me it shows.

Still, why the fuck should I care if you're whipped by some bitch?
>>
>>16786646
I know it's probably not you, but you made me happy. Thanks.
>>
I think you're horribly gross; face wise and morally. You gave my personal information to anyone and everybody. All my attraction ,respect or anything that matters regarding you doesn't exist. I hate you to the core. You are so delusional you probably wont care and continue on your crazy. Who luxuriates in their MENTALL ILLNESS? You do and are beyond sick!!!!! P.S. RAINMAN
>>
>>16787118
Maybe if you weren't such a vapid cunt my mental illness wouldn't seem like a big deal. I've accepted it and I'm trying to keep on.
>>
>>16787118
You know what would make your hate sting so much more? If you found your balls and give an initial to this horrible person.
>>
PS. I am too old for you. No my kids wont be retarded ,move along/ get along with an asexual geek virgin like yourself. No you are not funny. Yes you are pathetic. Just so you'll know. I was a virgin 10 years ago. You were 14. There is no way in hell that i'm a pedophile. I was old enough!!!! So Suck A Dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In regards to my purity!!!!!! Take that with your whoreasss family!!! Yo moms a ho and yo family I was a full fledged adult. Not some good time slut like your family! #Imdone butbeendone!!!!! Tell your family how to wait for sex and your obviously got the mental problems from your mom.
>>
>>16787125
Abraham Suck Gods All Mighty Dick!!!!!!!
>>
>>16787143
You must be in love with me !!!!!!! And No I don't want you!!!!
>>
>>16787125
Vapid sounds like your sister, is this what you live for!!!! I don't. My foreplay isn't combative, evil or argumentative................unless...but you're asexual
>>
>>16787143
AJ you suck and I won't. Thee End
>>
This is an extremely serious post!!! How to get a Nutty INTJ to stop stalking, harassing and invading my privacy. He is at least 7 -9 yrs younger and no I don't want him and his delirious ass. He has even stated his disgust for me but I believe views me just out of boredom. He cares nothing for me!! I want to keep his thoughts of me at zero!!!!
>>
There's one thing amusing in the whole situation that came from meeting you, and from saying yes to you. It's that while I was bothered you were too eager before trusting me, you proved I couldn't trust you because you were too keen to lie.

By the way, when you offered to give me access to an account and I declined because "it's yours, you should keep it entirely for yourself" that should have at least let you realize that I'm not so low as to hand your shit around later on after I ended it. The only time I used anything of yours was when you needed me to do a favour. It's nice that I get to keep playing a villain role for you, though. Yes, the villain with the name you carefully avoid uttering.

Stop calling yourself single, though. You have a husband, stop excluding that fine detail
>>
>>16787159
I don't want you either you fucking whore!!!! You slack-faced little bitch next time I see you peddling your faggot ass on the street ima throw a penny at you cos that's all your worth.
>>
>>16787196
You sound crazy
>>
>>16787200
Okayz you are obviously not him! are you that dried up crackhead cunt that I met smoking crack on the steps? Yea You bitch always wanna talk about some one when your bitch ass aint shit.
>>
>>16787213
Bitch you sound crazy, better yet illiterate!!! you and ya moma aint shit!!! Fuck ur lives yall are pathetic!!!
>>
I'm so fucking sorry I did that to you. I'm just as fucking bad as the people that took your fucking life. I might as well have fucking killed you, or raped you.

I'm just so fucking sorry. I was suppose to be the fucking saint, and I knew I wasn't one, but fuck my actions were always good. I always did good until then.

I hope you're safe. I hope you all are. I hope the people that did that to you are suffering, and I hope that I'll suffer right alongside them one day.

But not now, I'm just too content.

And that makes me fucking worse than them. When I'm burning in hellfire, or suffering in some form on earth, I hope you'll be there to stab me in the fucking eye. To slit my fucking throat. To do SOMETHING to make it worse.

I'm so, so fucking sorry.
>>
>>16787231
I love sticking my dick in crazy. Let's do it
>>
You are some rock bottom ass scum don't you have something better to do like throwing garbage on yours and your neighbors properties!!! Lazy Ass Bumssss. Good for Nothing Trash. Scumbagzzzzz
>>
Is this illiterate bitch still answering ads??????Must pay real good!!!!!
>>
I'm sorry your Dad molested/ raped you into having that retarded bastard indian son. But AJ your cousin is thrice as fucked up and obvi a fag. Please don't let him get raped in jail eventhough he should!!. And yes I had to tell my Uncle not to beat your worthless fat head ass because for some reason you think you are invinsible. No Boo Booo!!! Unlike you I'm not a shit starting asshole!!
>>
>>16787240
Nigga sticking ya dick in crazy???? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhn It's more like dont ride crazyman baton!!! You are MENTALLY ILLLLLLL!!!
>>
Abe.... Don't worry about my kids they straight you have Nutty Professor MaddHatter Koo Kooo for Cocoa puffs DNA!!! Worry about your family spreading crazy starting with your nutty MOM!!! HodaDrunkenCryptkeeper!!!!
>>
>>16787240
You aint stuck your dick in nothing !!! VIRGIN!!!!!!!
>>
i love you, but you have thrown me away so many times only to come back to me or for me to come back to you

you've made me feel more awful than i ever knew i could

i tried to change and make things work but it was never enough so i'm trying my best to let go this time. i want work this out but you've made it clear how you feel so i'm just going to try to put my life back together
>>
M,

I wonder if you will ever forgive me. Maybe it will bring me peace.
>>
A,
I'm so fucking sick of having to ignore you to get your attention, and how you seem to have a buzz off of offloading your daily problems to me but as soon as I try to tell you mine you fuck off. I can tell you don't like my presence, so don't act like you can stand it and give me the wrong idea. Basically, fuck you, you manipulative bitch.
- V
>>
Whenever I write letters to my boyfriend, this really annoying guy with the same initial keeps responding thinking it's for him, when it is not! I asked for initials and he doesn't reply, yet he thinks it's about him
>>
T,

You have lovely handwriting. I miss the notes you used to leave for me. If you ever sent me a handwritten letter I would dance a little joyful dance.

D.
>>
>>16786580
The letter was actually for God, the man upstairs
>>
>>16786729
Cause its my best friends sister and its easier this way I know the entire family and it won't work.
>>
I bet you would be the perfect, sadistic boyfriend I always wanted. Fuck.
>>
>>16781304
Hit the dude up some time.
>>
>>16787850
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>16781304
H?
>>
A
I miss you so much. You looks happy without me, but I want to be your friend again. Sorry for being so rude in our break up. I was just too young.
M
>>
>>16788164
Yeah?
>>
>>16788190
It's M.
>>
>>16788201
Call me if it's really you.
>>
Dear MMC

You're alright, its ok to be you. You have problems and can always improve but at least you don't hate yourself and think about killing yourself all the time anymore.

-Yourself.
>>
>>16788214
I'm on facebook msg me. You know i don't have a phone. Plus if it's not you then what am i gunna say?
>>
>>16788227

Then your not my m.
My m has a phone, goodbye.
>>
>>16788248
Iight weird then. Two other H and M's. Sorry to bother you. But if it is you. Then hit me up soon cause i'm leaving if not.
>>
I'm scared to talk to you, i'm just a nervous wreck around guys I think are cute. I'm sorry if I seem like a vapid girl,I didn't mean to ignore you that night you wanted to say 'hello'. I wanted to say something this morning, but if you were to magically read this, I just wanted to say that whenever I run into you on the bus, my day gets made. I wish I could just say something to you but my tongue vanishes.
>>
I Miss you. Lots. If you're wiling to work WITH me to break down the boundaries. We can do what it takes. But I will never compromise my friends, again. I forgive you for everything, I'm not here to judge you, i'm here to love you.Although I feel there is something very deep between us. I doubt it will work. I just hope you're doing ok. I will always be there for you, when I can. I am always in your corner .
>>
Marti

You never understood how much I needed you, to me you were an angel. You still are. I have never met someone so selfless and kind yet still so intelligent. Lonely, fucked up people like me are just drawn to you. Look at Sonja, Antonio, Xesca and all the other lost souls you help. I know people smarter than you, but they are cruel and I know people kinder than you, but they are stupid. You have struck such a perfect harmony it is truly a wonder to see. Watching you simply exist is a privilege impossible to overstate, and you never understood how frustrating it is for you to always talk about how much you hate yourself for being selfish. All I'm trying to say is, I miss you. I know it was me who cut you out of my life but I regret it so much more than anything else. I know this time I've hurt you too much, that not even you could forgive me and every night I want to die for the pain of the regret. Do you know what the worst part is? I did it on a whim, you know I'm schizophrenic of course, but I always understated it, as if I was only a little bit crazy so I could hear you laugh one more time, but at night when you're asleep and it's just me, the dark and "my" thoughts it gets so much worse. They convince me that you secretly hate me and other stupid shit I know isn't true. I usually just try to ignore them and trust in you, but the pain behind my eyes was just too much. I gave in, I gave you up. I wish I could go back in time and tell myself something. I wish I could say "You stupid stupid little boy, you think you understand self loathing but you don't know the meaning of the word, you will never forgive yourself for hurting her and you won't deserve forgiveness, you should tell her every single day how much you appreciate and love her, because if you throw it all away over your stupid insecurity you'll finally know your mother was right all along. That you should have been aborted."
>>
File: adad.png (108KB, 1366x726px) Image search: [Google]
adad.png
108KB, 1366x726px
No idea what to cut down to make the word limit, so here.
>>
>>16787470

God here. what up? Initials,please?
>>
I need a place to see if [spoiler]spoilers[/spoiler] work.
>>
>>16788962
Now I know.
>>
I wish I had gathered my courage sooner.I should have just gone up to you and said "Hi".But I didn't.I had so many conflicting thoughts in my head.My heart said you felt the same way,my head said you didn't.Even when I was faced with the proof.I heard you whispering.But I still convinced myself that the opposite was true.We're both so fucking shy.I'm going to talk to you this Friday.I really hope you're there.
>>
>>16788876
God, Hi. Please explain why you hate me? D
>>
M,
I am so sorry for everything that happened. I hope you know how hard it was to admit to you the way I felt. There was just so much that went wrong in our relationship I didn't see how it could turn out right. It hurt that you didn't fight for us even though you made me feel like I was the only one for you. After everything we went through I still would have forgiven you. Now that you have moved on I can see I was just another number to add to your list of "lovers". I have accepted it and moved on- I want you do the same. What we shared was real and one day you need to realize the "who cares" act you put on for everyone else is unhealthy and learn to accept who you really are; a kind and caring person. I loved you and truly wish you happiness. Goodluck M. No matter where my travels take me you will always hold a special place in my heart.
>>
J,
Why was I such an ass to you? You never did anything to me. Sure, I was just trying to have fun, but I had it at your expense. I said you and your twin sister were equal. I essentially called you replaceable. Why was I such an immature little bitch? I see you every day now, and every time I do I want to let you know how sorry I am. It was four years ago. You seem to have forgiven and forgotten. I remember it like it was yesterday. Maybe someday, I'll tell you in person how sorry I am. I'm just too anxious.
- K
>>
>>16786635
for who?
>>
I'm sorry I left and I miss you. I thought i'd be better after leaving, but it's only gotten worse. I lost your care and your love, two things I thought were unconditional, that I'd have forever. I'm so sorry Lucas. You are my heart.
>>
I want you to step on my balls, but all you give me is head
>>
>>16789218
D.
>>
>>16781577
Initails?
>>
>>16780402

Cody,

I think about you. Almost every day. It hurts. I wish I could hug you, still talk to you like we were back in middle school. We were stupid kids who didn't completely understand our feelings yet. But all through out highschool and when I came back from California Our love was still there. It was always a horrible joke though. We would get back together and break up, rinse and repeat. Until finally when I was ready to commit you were scared and walked away. What was I supposed to do? I cried and still do sometimes for all the mistakes I made. For how I hurt you. Years go by and I find someone else, who I do love more then life but you still linger there. In my heart and mind. When you found out I got married you drank for months, crying. Why didn't you just try? One more time? That could have been us! Together like it was supposed to be. Now we barely talk. It hurts to much doesn't it? Me with my husband and you..alone. I do not regert marrying my husband, I simply mourn what we both lost. I will always love you. But I have to let you go. I'm sorry. Please, please try to smile. At least for the good times we did have. Good bye my grey sheep.

-G
>>
>>16781685
initials?
>>
P,

Where are you, man? You just dropped off the map after graduating. I know you were big into drugs, but you were always responsible about it. You weren't a dealer, or a gang member, or an addict, or anything like that. Did that change? Was it because we didn't smoke with you any more? Neither of us were very good at maintaining relationships and now I can't find you ANYWHERE.

I'm kind of expecting to hear you died somehow. But I really hope to hear that you moved out west or, to fucking Germany like we always wanted, to get away from all the bad shit you went through around here.

Wherever you are I hope you're doing well. I miss you, and I wish we had our band back together again.

T
>>
>>16789089
Fuck,H?

Just msg me sometime. I can't even.

I will say one thing. Why fight for someone who wants to be with someone else. Then I'm just caging you. Don't you see? I asked if you were happy with him you sed you were .boom dune deal. i'm not gunna get in the way, i'm not selfish.Plus the hold choose me over him thing is pathetic.

If this isn't H, sorry. just getting it off my chest similar situation .
>>
>>16780491
G?

I feel for you

D
>>
AJ,
Thanks for being best girl.
- RN
>>
D,
I love you, but I just don't know if we're right for each other. This time apart has been some of the rougest in my life. Not sure how much more of this I can take.

J
>>
J, it will work out better this way, I can see it. It will be incredible.
>>
>>16789690
Initials from?
>>
>>16789666
Last initials
>>
>>16789715
Js
>>
I hate having a crush on you since I was twelve. I hate that when I finally asked you out you accepted. I hate not being able to stop thinking about our bodies and the way you kiss me. I hate not being able to fall asleep. I hate listening to music and thinking about you. I hate watching a movie and thinking about you. I hate dreaming about you every night. I hate not being able to get you out of my head. I hate not believing you when you tell me you love me. I hate not feeling good enough for you. I hate being afraid that you'll hurt me. I hate not being able to control how I feel. I hate crying when I think about it.
>>
>>16789768
Louie – Misery Is Wasted On The Miserable
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQTbkEeCTeM
>>
Dear OP,

These threads always suck ass, but at least I don't have to wonder if I'd enjoy being a therapist anymore. So thank you.
>>
Dear BW,

I am going to wreck your existence. Then I am going to wreck his.
You are both shit.

You both kicked me hard when I was down.

But I am fucking your world up first.
>>
R,

You make me calm.

P
>>
I guess I'm right every single time I say you don't love me, it couldn't be any more clear.
>>
Dear Future Me,

I'm coming for you, you son of a bitch. That chiseled body, high paying job, and smoking hot wife you've got are all going to be mine.
>>
hey fancy c t guy fuck you, you competitive fat fuck how dare you call yourself an 'OG' when you dont have the balls to fire an employee who is the son of important people. Since you didnt have the balls, you asked people to write reports so they take the blame. I cant stand shitty people like you. You are nothing more than cancer to the company. You hold grudges, manipulate stories and step on people. I hope nature pays you ten-fold. Ps I may be a virgin, but Id rather be that tahn some pathetic 40somethning who has to prove he is mexican and brag about shitty product. Oh you have beats?? hahaha thats the gayest shit ever have fun listening to overpriced garbage. Oh you drive a Caddy ?? haha have fun with with that out dated pos. Oh you smoke black 100s have fun smoking pole Fucking Malinchista Boca Floja.
>>
Dear HR Reps,

If you don't hire me, that's fine. I'll figure out how to pay bills somehow. But for fuck's sake, give me feedback beyond "we're not interested." I have no idea what I am doing wrong. Clearly I have messed up somewhere and something needs improved, but I need feedback. My records are clean. My grades are on par with all my classmates, which you all hired. I meet all your criteria. My "internship" turned into a part-time job during the school year.

Sincerely,
What the Fuck
>>
Sorry. I love you. If there is something there . We can do what it takes. I'm with you. If you are with me.
>>
Dear junior
Despite acting like you gave a fuck about me, and all the effort I put in, you still gave me the classic, "I need some time to think about this... " line when shit really mattered. I still give a fuck about you.
Sincerely,
Getting tired of this shit
>>
>>16789691
S
>>
>>16789083
Initials?
>>
>>16789911
shiiiiiet~ this nigga
>>
I hope that you're doing ok. You're still in my thoughts all day every day. I still love you. Oh, wait, I never actually told you that did I. Well it's true. I love you, Terri.
>>
>>16789089
If this is for me,(probably not) Thanks. Goodluck, to you too.
>>
Dear Me-on-the-Inside

People ARE interested in what you do. It only seems boring to you because you know what goes on behind the scenes. It's all in your head that its boring and shallow. People like it, people want it, so share it.

Signed,
You-on-the-Outside
>>
You're great and I'm so glad you're not asian so my friends stop thinking I have yellow fever
>>
You should move out. You're a shameless leach on the entire household and lie to my face on a daily basis. Funny how a fully grown man can tear up after hearing the truth, only to pull the guilt card. Grow a pair and get your life together, taking advantage of someone 13 years junior to you is a great example for your daughter. Cheating on your girlfriend repeatedly yet chastising your own brother for doing the same, offering to help at any given moment only to bitch about it the entire time, exposing me to people I've spent most of my life trying to avoid are only a few of the reasons I have began to utterly resent you. No car, no job, nowhere to stay, and I really could not give any less of a shit. You've been given countless opportunities to better yourself yet you can't seem to stop watching Top Gear reruns. That job that was basically set in stone and you seemed really excited about is going fantastic all except for the part where you won't fill out the application. Oh well. Only reason I haven't said any of this to you yet is because I don't want to listen to your melodramatic bullshit.

I know you feel my silent judgement but god damn if you don't avoid me at all costs until you need a couch to sleep on.
>>
>>16790045
Go tell them now and post results
>>
Sorry I can't ask you out. Sorry if I keep hiding this feeling. I'm too coward to do it. I don't think you even care about me. I don't deserve you.
>>
>>16786627
MS?
>>
>>16790633
Y-yes. Your initials?
>>
>>16790662
... LG (previously LE)

If that means something to you - state/country..?
>>
>>16790693
No, I'm sorry.
>>
>>16790699
No worries :)

It was a lovely thought that it may have been the MS I used to know...

Best of luck, Anon x
>>
>>16790704
Hah, and I really wanted you to be my L.
Thanks Anon, good luck!
>>
Wow, it's almost like the last couple of years, and me, mean nothing to you.

Oh wait. They don't, and never did.

Silly little delusional me.
>>
"No sex Nate, no, no sex." So, you it was on your mind huh? AAAAAHHHHH, I'm my own worst enemy!
>>
Joel-

Hey, just wondered how you were doing. I started thinking about that big chunk of time I spent pining away for you, and realized that I kind of miss that "are they gonna kill each other or fuck" sort of dynamic we had going on.

I have a boyfriend now anyway, it doesn't matter, but I hope you're doing well and you're getting closer to buying a house. You deserve good things.

-M
>>
T-
Why didn't you tell me that you had received my postcard a while ago? I thought it got lost in the mail
You idiot (I still really really like you)
-S
>>
Hey, you. Send me a text. I'm having a great day, but because I've not heard from you I am missing a piece.
For hardly any effort on your part, you can complete me. Just a hello would do it.
Reach out to me. Don't make me watch this sunset alone.
Xx
>>
>>16791331
What I wouldn't give to hear the girl that unknowingly broke my heart say this to me.
>>
>>16786341
Initial of the one you're calling out to?
>>
>>16791521
TB.
But even if you're not T, why not send a hello to someone? It might make their day.
>>
>>16780402
Hey D,

Words can't describe how much I yearn for those old days when we were having great time no matter what we did, when we weren't so different and when we were actual friends. It maybe looks like I'm just living in the past, but I really don't understand your sudden change. You said that you wanted to be a ''better man'', but all I see is that you're trying to live up to the expectations of others. You WERE a better man, 10x better than you are right now. And you were REALLY happy. Now you seem ''happier'' but it's all artificial. Well, I can't make you be a man that you were in the yesterdays. If you want to change so be it. I just can't help but think about all those unforgetable moments of bliss we had. And you practically threw them away. But it doesn't matter anymore. I just wanna say: thank you. Thank you for everything and I hope that you'll find your luck someday.

Your old pal,
-A
>>
I think I still love you, I want you, I want to be with you so bad. I know you have a girlfriend, I don't understand anything. You cheat on her? You tell me you love me more than anyone ever? I don't believe a thing you say anymore, I used to trust you so much but now I don't trust anything you say or do. I try to make you confess but you just deny and lie. I really want to know the truth, I hope I have just misunderstood everything. I would love if we could be together, possibly forever. I would do anything for you. I'm too good for you, I probably deserve better but I can't get rid of you. Everytime we're apart I can't stop thinking about you and missing you. I feel like we belong together. Maybe we're meant for each other, maybe in 10 years we'll be married and look back at this and think oh my god what a mess it was. Please tell me I have misunderstood everything and I am actually the only one you want and you don't lie. I should just let you go and forget about you.
>>
>>16791573
Who are you to say if he's really happy?? You sound like a classic orbiter stuck in the past and wishing for something you'll never get. If he cared about you he would be a better friend so why pine away for something thats not there?
>>
Songs I hear, it's you who sings
Feelings I have, you are deep
In dreams you're seen, feel you within
Small vibration reaches the soul
The lovers arrow, I carry the bow
The higher I reach, you drag me low
Deep shade I hide, your shine glows
Not me to possess you, so free you go
>>
>>16791950
That's lovely.

What are you doing here in this den of iniquity aka 4chan?

Same thing I'm doing? Sweetheart, we lying down with dogs here trying not to get up with fleas.
>>
>>16791964
He says not throw pearls to pigs
Milk for the children, to the man is meat
I carry my treasure around and spread the seeds
Hoping some beauty could be sought
Roots on the swamp, but the flower soars
>>
>>16791998
that's really cryptic.
>>
>>16792017
If your soil is fertile, the seed will grow
Taking no leaps, nature flows
The ready ear will hear wide
So the lips would speak wise
>>
How the fuck do people do this? I could handle being alone all the time. Being lonely all the time is dicks. I feel desperate for human contact and interaction, and it does me well when I get some of course but I'm basically flying on luck and love here since I'm too mopey to wanna try seeking any out because it won't be you. ... Like seriously how the fuck do people do this?! I can't tell if I'm sad or grumpy or what, I just miss you. Terribly. Time to go eyefuck some creepy old dude in a dress though. Distraction ftw.
>>
>>16790122
Initials from?
>>
>>16792344
Guess correctly and I'll give you a cookie,
>>
>>16792373
In the first 3 or 4 letters in the alphabet?
>>
>>16792403

That's, like, three or four guesses disguised as one. You must really want the cookie.

Which is understandable.
>>
I will always be your best friend, and I love you, BUT......I really don't want to hear about your homoerotic adventures anymore. You are in a long term relationship with someone of the opposite sex, who is also my friend, and I love them too. So when you talk about your new found bi-sexuality, it makes me incredibly uncomfortable and frankly, grosses me out a bit, because I don't want to have those images in my head. I don't like having to imagine any of my friends having sex, but ESPECIALLY when it's with people who are not their partners and are of my own gender. I don't care if that makes me sound prudish to you. I really don't care who people want to have sex with, you are free to do what you like, and that's all fine, it's your life and you should live it the way you want. But PLEASE STOP TELLING ME ABOUT IT FOR FUCKS SAKE.
>>
I know it's unlikely you'd ever wanna be with a guy like me, but truth is I love being around you. You're always surrounded by a positive energy that makes me happy no matter how shitty of a day I'm having. You're smart and funny, and we've had some deep conversations. You're beautiful, your smile is cute as fuck, and I love your laugh. I wish I could tell you this stuff, but if I can't be with you, I still want to be your friend.

I feel like things could work pretty well between us, but neither one of us are ready to get back to the dating scene, and I know and respect your opinion on dating someone you work with. So I guess it will just have to be my little secret...
>>
hi

sorry if you thought i opened up too much to you
i open up to everybody pretty quick
cant we be friends?? even if im weird? i thnk you are too so it's, like, a zero-sum game or something

anyway thanks 4 da smiles
>>
>>16792505
i think you should probably just tell them this bud
>>
>>16792906
initials
>>
>>16780402
Dear ,
Lease come back. I romise I will ay for child suort. I'm sorry for fucking u in so many ways.
Ositively me,
Jo- Oh, wait, THERE'S my P-key!
>>
File: klk.png (148KB, 1375x807px) Image search: [Google]
klk.png
148KB, 1375x807px
Did anybody ask for cringeworthy autism and assburgers? The best part is I keep editing, revising and adding stuff.

;_;
>>
I know it's not mine
>>
j-

Well, it's almost finished. Soon I won't need you anymore, and we'll say goodbye and I'll move away and never have a reason to see you again. We're strangers but it makes me sad because I can't help loving you. There's other choices, some pretty good matches, but I don't feel the same with them. All I want is you and it's hopeless.

-m
>>
A.
Honestly, what were the chances of us having a class together again this semester? when last spring ended I fucking hated myself for not asking you out anytime but now that i've got the time to know you some more i'm starting to lose interest. I feel that we're both completely different and it'll never work out but yet i'm still so fucking attracted to you. I'm pretty certain that we feel the same for each other but im to scared to say anything. But you know what? why the fuck don't we just do this thing already, are you free Sunday?
G.
>>
Zac,
I often can't tell the difference between lust and love.
I crave the feeling of being loved and desired. You give me more and more of this the more I get to know you. You seemed genuinely hurt when I moronically implied you weren't a close friend. I don't consider you as a friend, I almost see you as a special type of boyfriend, but I can't tell you that because commitment is the one thing we're both avoiding and having labels ruins the fantasy.
You so easily danced silly with me in your kitchen, and you don't know how much I love that. You introduced me to your temporary dog, because I like dogs? Or because you wanted an excuse to show me more of your life and your home?
You seem to love kissing me, just cheeky kisses though I know for certain the passionate kisses you love - I haven't told you that I'm not thrilled by kissing but I do it because I enjoy how much you love it.
The sex is great, I love how much attention you pay, I love how rough you get. I need to communicate better, because sometimes you get too rough and I end up sore for days afterwards but at the time, I'm loving it.
You have such a sexy smile.
You're a bit too strict with yourself and your environment, but that's okay because I am a little obsessive and strict too. I washed my hands not just to be clean, but to make you feel better too. I think it worked.
I don't see us working very well as a relationship, but we admire each other and have a similar work ethic, similar lifestyle dreams, similar goals. But we're still very different people...I wonder if we talked more, would those differences not seem so different after all?
I wish you would invite me to hang out more. That's the part I enjoy most. And I'm sorry that I really struggle with looking people in the eyes, especially you.
I feel like you look right into me and I'm worried you won't like what you see. I hate that I worry about something so stupid.
>>
Keys

I'm sorry I was an asshole and a psycho but I hope you're doing alright

Kat
>>
>>16782559
DT?
>>
>>16794039
Who is this?
>>
Hey,
I need your reassurance.
>>
>>16787332
Initial?
>>
>>16794103
>>16794039
>>16782559
I'm a C, dont know if I'm THE C the poster is talking about but that story sounds pretty close.

I have a pretty black&white moral code.
>>
>>16788182
If only your initial were E
>>
>>16794110
M, why?
>>
Please finish what you started, Hitler.
>>
I know you want to talk to me and be together again. We were together for years, I know you. You send me a message and then act like you don't want to talk to me because you know I'll hurt you again by leaving. I wouldn't though, I'd marry you this year. I'm not going to make it happen though because everytime I do you accuse me of settling for you. I only left so often because I was scared that if I stayed I would eventually lose you. It was never about any other girls. I don't have much hope that we will speak again so I hope life works out for you.
>>
>>16787236
What did you do?
>>
>>16794218
Initials?
>>
>>16780402
T,

I remember the good times but those instantly makes me cry. It's hard to understand why you call me the way we used to call each other before. You hurt me so much with your coldness. This morning, I thought of telling you to look at our old tumblr messages. See how we loved each other before. But I did not tell you that because I know it will not make a difference. Or, you you'll leave a very cold comment. All my efforts to try and be like how we were before have been taken for granted. I don't know what you are doing to me. You cant let me go completely but you treat me like shit.

K
>>
I know we just started dating but I want to break up with you
>>
I miss us.

-

I miss the us at the start, before it all went wrong.

I miss the man I fell in love with.
I miss the man who swept me off my feet and who treated me not only like a princess, but like his princess.
I miss the man I could trust with my whole heart, not just some of the broken pieces I've been trying to pick back up.

But I think I saw a tiny glimpse of him today.
I felt a tiny part of that connection we shared, of the fun love we had, before we fucked it all up and I lost my trust in him.

I felt something that relit the fire he started in me.

-

I hope you felt it too.
>>
It's creepy for you to contact me when I rejected you. You're an emotional mess and I don't want to deal with it.
>>
You're pretty annoying actually, the reason I'm friendly with you is because I'm friends with your sister. I hate that you siblings were in the same year during school. Why the hell do you share your friends with your siblings?

Please stop messaging me. Please find new friends at uni.

Of course something will feel like it's "missing" when you're making new friendships, especially when you've stayed around the same group of people for 6 years. But you only know me for 2 years; how can I possibly be your "best friend"? Are you actually just flinging that word around?

Get over it and stop comparing new people to the old, you won't make a meaningful relationship other wise.

I feel like I was the only one relieved that I don't have to be around the same people from high school. You're a reminder from a past life and I just want to get on with my current life.
>>
>>16794842
P.S. Hugging as a greeting is awful and you're awful for not seeing how others feel uncomfortable about it.
>>
Dear Brazil,

Why the fuck do you need to be so touchy all the time? Why can't my fellow countrymen respect my personal space? In the middle of so much sexual violence against women I am the crazy bitch for asking people not to touch me. "You are so weird". ORLY? A BIG FUCKING THANK YOU. I love being weird. It's not because we are friends or because I'm being friendly towards you that I want you to touch my arms, my waist, my back, my neck. I especially hate having my face touched. I DO NOT LIKE TO BE TOUCHED. Get that? I demand respect. RESPECT ME YOU FUCKING CUNTS. Not to mention this place is hotter than hell. Why do you need to do this to me?! Fuck all of you for crossing my personal boundaries. I ain't crazy. It's just the summer heat making me go insane. I'm just in the wrong damn place. The only person I want to touch me is my boyfriend, if I ever have one. Aside of that: RESPECT MY BODY.

Much hate,
Me.
>>
Sis,

Please pick up your own laundry and make your own lunch time to time. By default I cook for us three siblings but that's out of obligation and only when the three if us are present.

It's irritating that you wake me up on a weekday and ask what's for lunch, I prepared our youngest breakfast and lunch, wake him up and make sure he goes to school. Having you disturb my sleep ruins my mood.

You're 4 years older than me and not a retard, please look after yourself. It's because of taking care of two siblings I feel like already developed a maternal instinct in high school.

Some people say I would make a good mother since I have some experience in taking care of others but it's actually the opposite. Because I already have two kids I don't want to give birth in the next 10 years experiencing motherhood again, but this time, the whole package with diapers.
>>
>>16794255
You're here alot. You always make me think of any people with the name of K when I see you, because I never see a lot of T's here.

I just figured you should know that some T is reading
>>
A,
I fucking miss you so much. Please talk to me again.
>>
>>16794817
It's creepier of you to write a letter on 4chan about it.
>>
>>16794848
Hugging is dank for the right people. It instantly destroys barriers the other person may have put up.
>>
>>16795039
Initials?
>>
You're so disappointing...I don't know why I stick around.
>>
>>16795137
I doubt it's you. My A doesn't visit this board
>>
Got my hit for the day. Just a little bit of you. That's all I needed. Now I am restored.

Tonight I have to go home and pretend that you've not turned my mood around. It wouldn't do to have people start to suspect that I'm dependent on you, or fixated on you, or in love with you, or anything like that.
Today was just a day.
>>
I got used to being alone, it was just a dull ache that i could deal with, you had to come, give me hope and then take it away . Now its like a raw open wound again and i just want to die.
>>
Tell me all the horrible things you wish you could tell your ex or do to her/him. 8313209274
>>
>>16783616
L.G.?
>>
I wondered why we seemed misaligned yet so completely in our own world, where nothing else mattered so much, yet I realise the enemy of fear when it seeks us out, makes us leave, I was fraud to lose you as you me, we were scared of the same thing it seems. We're both so defensive and stubborn and sometimes impatient, regardless of the ultimate calm. Two of a soul, no bad or good, just blissful, endless energy. I never knew another like me. Be there and we'll make it. Don't leave this time, and we can love each other as we need to, and make real love, get married! I want to - only to you though. I love you, more and more again. And yet, it never ends, I expected that. I suppose because I didn't know what love is. I do
>>
*afraid
>>
And we don't have to rush, we've been taking our sweet time. I love it, let's do it. Together! X
>>
I really don't want you to sleep with other people and I'm terrible at saying so. I know an open relationship can work for people. It's not for me though. I've been out of relationships long enough to know they being able to fuck people doesn't mean anything to me, as I can't stop being into you. I want you to know this and I understand I'd be so lucky if you really felt the same, I feel like I won the lottery having you, even when we don't have a dime between us
>>
>>16795801
Just say this. Don't torture yourself by trying to have the kind of relationship that doesn't work for you just to be with that person. And maybe they'll agree to be exclusive.
>>
You've instilled so much self-doubt and paranoia in me that I genuinely don't know if I can ever recover from it. You've made me hate myself by pointing out flaws, real or imaginary, for my entire life. You've filled my head with the idea that all men are cheaters to the point that it's difficult for me to maintain a relationship without worrying constantly if I'm enough for them or that they're sneaking around on me. You even still imply that my boyfriend of four years would cheat on me with my own friends, women he doesn't even know, if I were to let them stay on our couch for the night. I told you I was getting off birth control, and the first thing you said to me was that you hope he can handle how crazy I am when I'm hormonal. The last time you even saw me off birth control was when I was a depressed teenager living in your emotionally abusive house.

I want to feel confident in who I am and in my relationships. I want to get over everything you've put in my head. But I don't know if I can do it and maintain contact with you if you're going to insist, even now, on tearing me down as often as possible.
>>
>>16794587
S?
>>
>>16793327
Goodness I hope you're really not going to send that to her. She won't even read past the third paragraph, at best. Scratch the whole thing and start by only saying one thing of dire importance. If you can't, call her.
>>
I really wish some of these letters were directed at me. All I have is a dwindling relationship with a cold hearted loser. It's hard to compete with a selfish introverted man child. Fuck.
>>
>>16796113
Hey now, I'm a selfish introverted manchild. What are you trying to say?
>>
>>16794817
No problem. You're contact is deleted
>>
>>16795950
Nope, and I won't break up anymore, I'm giving love another chance
>>
I don't even have the words
>>
Just throw me validation, I'll stick around.
>>
>>16796148
I'm saying that you really should grow up and try being less shitty. You treat everyone like shit and you wonder why you have no friends.
>>
I send Bran another message. You should read it, if you haven't already.
>>
I'm sorry for all the crazy shit I've been up to recently, I really am. I can see that it has taken a toll on our relationship even though you don't want to admit it. Like you say our relationship is though and can withstand a lot, but the bruises are showing. If I could I'd turn back time to simpler time when we both still had that innocence left in our relationship and stay there forever, but for now the best thing I can do is smile, better myself, and try to move past this.
>>
Since when have you lost your tongue? You rejected the Croc, so what are you whining about? http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2695740/
>>
I wonder if one day we'll ever talk again. Not that we ever talked much before. What would it take? I'm not holding my breath but yeah I worry about you though I shouldn't. Whenever I don't see you in a while I am kind of shocked when I do see you because you are different than the person I have in my head.
>>
Let's hope you can be honest and normal for once.
>>
Lol nice try. You're good but not that good.
>>
i fucking knew something was up
i knew you didn't invite me to it
i knew you didn't even though you said you did so many times
i knew all of you were in on it
i fucking knew it but i let myself get convinced and i believed you but i fucking knew it and it will not happen again
>>
>>16795633
Initials please
>>
>>16796351
Initials
>>
>>16796583
Guess
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.