[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I go to the same eye doctor with different insurance? I recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Random_Google_Houston_Image.jpg (435KB, 1878x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Random_Google_Houston_Image.jpg
435KB, 1878x1056px
Can I go to the same eye doctor with different insurance? I recently went to the eye doctor under my mom’s insurance and had the annual exam and order some new lens and frames. Now I’m starting my new job and I plan to get vision coverage. I was thinking about getting contacts. Can I use my vision coverage to pay for contacts? Of course I would be using mine because I use all of my benefits under my moms.
>>
It depends on whether your new insurance covers the same doctor.

Call and ask.
>>
>>16780339
>Can I go to the same eye doctor with different insurance?
Usually yes, but you will need to tell your doctor that your inasurance has changed, and you'll need to figure out whether or not your doctor is still in the new plan's network.

>I was thinking about getting contacts. Can I use my vision coverage to pay for contacts?
That depends on the plan. Many plans do cover contacts, but some (especially the cheapest ones) don't.

I'm sorry we can't be of more help, bit at least I can point you at who to call. You need to talk to your doctor about whether or not they're in-network for your new plan, and you need to talk to your insurance provider to see if they cover contacts.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.