[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cannot, no matter how hard I try, invest in people. I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1449175240570.jpg (56KB, 356x374px) Image search: [Google]
1449175240570.jpg
56KB, 356x374px
I cannot, no matter how hard I try, invest in people. I can't hold a conversation because there are very few things you could say to me that will truly catch my interest. My entire social life consists of tiny amounts of insignificant small-talk. I just can't hold a meaningful conversation.
What do?
>>
>>16780152
What the hell you find interesting that makes other people interests look dull?

I can't invest in other people's conversation cos I lack any life experience for a dude who's reached 26.
>>
>>16780202
I don't really find anything interesting. Everything's just blah.
>>
>>16780198
Lack of resources. No bridges near me high enough to kill me, can't get a gun, don't have a car, drinking bleach is incredibly painful, hanging usually isn't very successful, and self cutting is out of the question.
>>
>>16780222
And overdosing with something?
>>
If you think you have a problem start to discuss about you like. Find a partner witch have same interest and be the one witch take the initiative. Or just suicide
>>
>>16780235
Closest thing to medicine I have is multivitamins
>>
>>16780317
High dosis of vitamin a can be lethal. Good luck.
>>
>>16780328
Cool, thanks. I also heard Vitamin C can induce a heart attack. idk.
>>
I normally think sites like these are cancer but this "article" actually helped me a lot in terms of carrying a conversation

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/how-to-quickly-improve-your-ability-to-make-small-talk.html.
>>
>>16780345
404'd
>>
>>16780333
Idk about vitamin c. Just make sure to take vitamin a and not beta carotene, since you bc is the precurser of vit a and you can't overdose on that.
>>
>>16780347
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/how-to-quickly-improve-your-ability-to-make-small-talk.html

This one should work. If it doesn't I'll give you a general description of what the link says.
>>
This happens to me as well.

I have this eternal feeling that people just want to talk about their personal interests and goals, that they don't want to listen to others interest and goals. They don't want to talk, they are just waiting their turn to speak.

If you have your personal goals in life, stick to them and move on. You can be happy without investing in people.

When I talk to them I try to figure out what they like or want to brag about and I pretend interest, people love that shit.
>>
>>16780152

You're a boring person with few interests who is probably depressed. Broaden your lame horizons and it'll be easier to connect with people. If you don't care about people you won't value their time or conversation. If you can't find anything interesting in people other than yourself then just devote your life to anime or whatever, it's cool, we'll get along fine without you.
>>
That's classic narcissism. You're the uninteresting one.
>>
>>16780426
This, I used to think I was to good to relate to people. They were just boring and couldn't compete with my mental capabilities.

I realized it was me who was uninteresting and I vastly underestimated people's intelligence. I got some hobbies and talked with more people and hell, I even actively desire to talk to people.

Point is, have you looked at what you can offer them and not what they offer you?
>>
>>16780464
How can he help what he finds interesting? If he was a narcissist he would just see himself as above everyone and not bother making this thread.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.