[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mal0rv0e631qlcs1ko1_500.jpg (61KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mal0rv0e631qlcs1ko1_500.jpg
61KB, 500x333px
So i met this girl in internship. shes cute and got a crazy ass. I kinda like her, but ive only met her once. Shes lives an hour away from me on the train. Im not bad with the ladies nor social-wise, but this seems edgy. Should I yolo it, and just go to her place? (We're alone and her parents are out of town). Generic photo not related.
>>
Has she actually invited you over or are you inviting yourself over?
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 225x225px
Yes she has. Several times over the past week. Her father apparently needed to know, for planning to leave the house.
>>
>>16779996
>Im not bad with the ladies nor social-wise, but this seems edgy.

Why? You a old fart or something?
>>
Yea no. Im 17, shes 16. It just feels odd, considering we've only met in person once, for a week. We've been sexting and snapchatting for a while. I just dont know if I should grow some balls and go to hers on friday or not. So I come to /adv/
>>
>>16780096
Live life. Take risks. If it seems good, do it, dude.
>>
That's kinda what I needed to hear. But im still quite unsure. I bet im just a fucking niggerfaggot. I'll do it. Thank you anon
>>
>>16780096
don't be such a fucking faggot holy shit
>>
>>16780096
If you've been sexting that seems pretty safe, go over. Just don't be an idiot and assume she's obligated to have sex with you and be open to the idea that she might be flirty but not interested in anything heavy.
But it seems likely, if you're sexting, that she wants it.
>>
believe me. She does. Obviously i wont make her feel forced to anything. Shes kinda been spamming me on snapchat, and so on. I feel like shes the one that keeps trying to get in touch with me. I'll of course see how it goes.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.