[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why cant women be saved? Serious question. I was in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Why cant women be saved? Serious question. I was in a relationship for a while where I really loved this girl who was open about her issues in her past. All of my attempts to get her off drugs and into fitness/school failed, and my friend explained to me that I can't save her no matter how much I care about her.

What's the deal? I had a rough past myself (one of the reasons I was drawn to her) and all it took was a strong love interest to pull me out of that hole. How come that doesn't work for women?
>>
>I had this one experience with this one woman
>and now I'm going to generalise it to all women and demonstrate how stupid I am
>>
>>16779957
>>I had this one experience with this one woman
>>and now I'm going to generalise it to all women and demonstrate how stupid I am

Or you could ask around / google it and realize every guy says the same thing
>>
>>16779964
>here I will further demonstrate my lack of intelligence by taking anecdotes and google searches to be gospel truth
>>
>>16779953

Changing people overall is extremely difficult. Close to impossible if you don't command immense respect or are offering them some extremely disproportionate reward.
>>
>>16779953
Some people don't want to be saved.
This has got nothing to do with gender.
Maybe she just didn't really love you.
>>
>>16779953
Women get told a lot there's nothing wrong with them. It's hard to change when people keep handing you excuses for not doing it.
>>
>>16779953

1) Not every woman is like your girlfriend.

2) Not every man is like you.

3) You can't change any person who doesn't want to change, and women are people.
>>
>>16779953
>I had a rough past myself (one of the reasons I was drawn to her) and all it took was a strong love interest to pull me out of that hole. How come that doesn't work for women?
Because it doesn't work for almost anyone. You were a fluke.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gQEkn6VIiJI
>>
>>16779953
You can't save people.
People save themselves.
All you can do is provide ressources and support for them if they decide they want to be saved.
Until then you're wasting your time.
>>
>>16779967
Here you're a dumbshit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.