[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The chase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1453245024761.gif (655KB, 460x426px) Image search: [Google]
1453245024761.gif
655KB, 460x426px
So I am late 20s, I have had 2 legitimate loves in my life but they did not pan out. I am active, have a good job, funny, and personable. I have been forever alone for 1.3 years and haven't found anyone worth it...what do?
>>
Just get on with living your life. Somebody will come along when you least expect it, don't try to force it else you'll make yourself unhappy.
>>
>>16779849
Disregard this, anon doesn't know what he's talking about. Your prince/princess won't just fall from the sky into your lap, if you actually want a partner you have to actively search for him/her. Go to social gatherings, talk to strangers, show interest, take chances. You'll eventually find someone. Or you won't, who knows, but you sure as hell have more chances if you're actually trying.
>>
>>16779838
>had 2 legitimate loves
>forever alone for 1.3 years

What?
>>
>>16779882
I think what this anon>>16779849 meant was that he should stop, obsessively looking for the love of his life (not saying OP is obsessive), but just chill, bang some bitches and wait for the right one to appear. Of course it won't happen if he locks himself into his cellar for forty years, but I reeeeaaally don't think this is what he meant.

When you stop searching you'll find what you where looking for.
>>
>>16779849
>Somebody will come along when you least expect it

This meme really needs to die. As >>16779882
said, you have to put yourself out there. Have any social hobbies or weekly outings that put you near women?
>>
>>16779893
His last relationship was 1.3 years ago.
>>
>>16779923
I will say this again, although I'm not the poster you're responding to, I really don't think that he meant OP should shut himself in and wait for a girl to fall into his lap.
The point is if you're actively searching for the one and only, you'll easily get disappointed by a lot of women, or maybe just end up acting waaaay to clingy, because you're constantly looking for a relationship, while some women just want to have some fun.
>>
>>16779838
Don't worry OP.
I'm pretty sure I've found the girl I wanna spend the rest of my life with, and I was single for 2 years before I met her. I did however fuck bitches, so maybe you should get out some more, have some fun with your friends.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.