[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the purpose of life: to live as long as your body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

What's the purpose of life: to live as long as your body will last under none chronically painful conditions both physically and mentally depending on your dealt set of cards ie genetics, where you grew up, class born into, friends you are able to meet, hobbies while trying to achieve dreams that are probably 1/2 narcissisticly motivated and trying to integrate into societal norms such as obtaining a career that will comfortably support a wife and kids?
>>
>>16779606
Well, to me, the point of life is to explore and adventure. I know that because that's when I feel most satisfied.
>>
>>16779614
OP here, i'd agree on some terms. I have felt most alive during my travels yet even then have felt a feeling of point. Like, even though I am seeing, exploring, venturing, and discovering I feel an empty emotional quality and a fear that I am wasting time....
>>
You give life it's purpose.
If you don't there is no point in living.
>>
Nobody belongs anywhere
Nobody exists on purpose
We are all gonna die.

Best thing is to not think about how insignificant you really are.
Just do whatever makes you happy right now.
>>
Should you adhere to some ethical/moral code or do you allow each day and the feelings that come with each day to direct you?
>>
>>16779606
Society is organized the way it is because biologically, it is what most people want. People have worked, produced kids, and married since the beginning of history. We just have more leisure time now in comparison.

You realize this as you grow out of your teenage years. But whatever op, if you want to live as an edgy drug dealing anarchist fighting tge system or whatever, go for it you retarded prick.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.