[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It fucking happened to me. She cheated on me, with one of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: cheating.png (407KB, 590x365px) Image search: [Google]
cheating.png
407KB, 590x365px
It fucking happened to me. She cheated on me, with one of my closest friends. What the fuck.

I did everything for her. I took her in when she was kicked out by her parents, I shared my appartment with her, I got her a job at the local café, I bought her a car for our 4th year anniversary, I helped her pay loads of debt.. Why did she do this to me...? I wanted to give her everything she wanted in life, I never wanted her to feel alone or left out, we traveled alot, Norway to see the northern lights, Denmark, Germany, Italy... on my expense.

I thought we had it good, I thought I had my life in order. I wanted to believe I had finally found my place in life.

I found out 5 hours ago and she keeps calling me, and leaving voice messages and texting, saying "im so sorry, i was confused, please forgive me"
Im crying my eyes out here, why did this happen to me?

All she said was "He makes me feel special"
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I fucking did everything for her...

What should I do?
>>
The earlier you forget about her and move on the better for you.

DON'T take her back.
>>
Before everyone else chimes in, I agree.
Just want to note that when you're in a relationship, you do things for each other to help. And it sounds like you did a lot. I don't know enough information to call you a doormat, which the rest of the thread might do.
>>
Realize that connection trumps materialism? Learn how to make her feel special with just you?
>>
>>16779594

hahahaha. Wait, srs?

hahahaha.
>>
>>16779594
>I bought her a car for our 4th year anniversary
>I helped her pay loads of debt
Is this a copypasta or something? Did you really do all that crap? Sounds like she was walking all over you if so.

Sucks if it's not though. Here's some music for you if it helps:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXxXdkjk3Ms
>>
>He makes me feel special
translates to
>He makes me giny tingle

You got Chadded OP, I am sorry. It isnt your fault, you did right by her and all. The issue is in relationships is that you can never compete with other guys in the sense of getting them to feel those same emotions she felt for you at first, that is where they always have the upperhand in getting them into bed. It is so easy for them to give off an illusion of being better than they are, when really if she got into a relationship with this guy they would be sitting about watching netflix in a comfy unkempt state eventually.

Break it off, you know it to be the best even though it is hard, you dont want sloppies and you need to keep your pride, she would never respect you if you took her back.
>>
>>16779609
Implying women arent materialistic whores
>>
>>16779607
>>16779616

Agree on that point. She might've been walking all over you. Was she that nice and generous in return?
>>
Oh shiet, sorry this happened to you.

Don't take her back. Ever.

>confused

Eh no, there is no confusion. She made a bad decision, and now she doesn't deserve you
>>
File: 1452200425910.jpg (40KB, 345x343px) Image search: [Google]
1452200425910.jpg
40KB, 345x343px
>>16779594
she said she's "sorry" anon. you clearly weren't doing enough if she sought out the company of another male.

you need to look deep down inside of yourself and understand her infidelity was caused by you, not her. she has apologized and she is willing to work this out. you should clear your mind and weigh the pros and cons and take her back.

also, next time the bull comes over to fuck her brains out and make her feel "special" be sure to record it you cuck.

you've learned a valuable lesson: these hoes ain't loyal.
>>
You thought you can keep her around by throwing money at her instead of working on your intimacy. Make sure you learn your lesson. She's a whore thought. If she wasn't happy she should have spoken up. If she knew she could no longer resist the temptation she should have broken up first. Also, what kind of asshole "friends" do you even have?
>>
>>16779616
>>I bought her a car for our 4th year anniversary
>>I helped her pay loads of debt

This is bait

everyone fuck off.
>>
>>16779629

Kekeld at the cuck. Dude take the car back you faggot. Take everything back even if it's clothes you bought. Sell all that baggage and fucken buy a motorbike and fuck motel whores whilst high on angel dust. Do what the fuck you want tou are a man arent you?
>>
>>16779624
Not implying. Actually saying it straight up. Continue your train of thought and you'll end up like op.

A guy offered to take my gf on a trip, so I let him cause I knew he was just gonna get butthurt at the end. Plus shed have lots of fun and she did. End of it he called her a whore for leading him on fucked off and we had awesome sex.

Please keep thinking money wins life.
>>
>>16779594
Sometimes when you do too much for people they take you for granted / come to see you as a parent figure instead of partner. Sorry it happened to you bro.
>>
>>16779607
I was a doormat at the start of our relationship, but I was told off by my friends so I changed, but I changed with her, I had more time with my friends and she had more time with hers, it felt really good being able to be "free" if you know what I mean. I guess it bit me in the ass in the end.

>>16779609
Well, it wasnt about giving her stuff to make her feel special.
Like I said in my original post, I took her places, we traveled a lot, experienced things together.

>>16779623
I will never take her back, I cant. It would go against everything I believe in.

>>16779638
How the fuck am I supposed to trust women if they cant speak up when they are not happy in a relationship?
>>
>>16779670
>trust women
Oh. Now you are venturing into generalization area. Don't. Ir was HER. not women. And it probably is because she hasn't learned about proper communication and how to adress things in a mature way. Don't blame her. A lot of people can't.
>>
>>16779683
I meant "don't blame her" for not being able to commumicate. That's not something you naturaly can. Your parents have to teach you. You can blame the shit out of her for cheating thought
>>
>>16779683
This is a bait thread. Either that, or there's no helping this guy, he's far too jaded. Let him live his life out alone.
>>
>>16779688
Why are you being hostile? I only tried to be there for her. I dont understand why you have to be mean. I did nothing to you.
>>
buhbuhbuhbait thread
>>
>>16779594
Get some duct tape and cement. I'll let you figure out the rest.
>>
If OP isn't troll, same thing happened to me.

She lost all her friends, moved to Florida with him, they both got fat, and that was the end of it.

All he did was say she was pretty , and she was gone.

That's it.

Girls aint worth it man.
>>
>>16779624
>>16779624
Implying men don't cheat more
>>
Dude, it'll sound hard to your ears but you need to understand that in a couple, you're two, so it's NEVER 100% the fault of someone.

When i read you, it remind me of myself with my ex, i did everything for her too BUT by being too nice, i put too much pressure on her shoulders because she didnt know "how" to repay me etc, on the long term that make them conflicted and stressed..

After a few weeks/months, with a good introspection, you'll see your own flaws and the shitty things you did to her...

Still, cheating is unforgivable and really really dumb, communication is indispensable to an healthy relationship, she kept her "problem" with her until she made this mistake...

Learn your lesson now, don't take her back, she'll learn hers too...
>>
>>16779629
>cuck: the post
>>
>>16780151
Cheating is always 100% someones fault and not both. A person makes a concious decision to cheat, no one is forced into doing it. Every human being is 100% responsible for their own actions. If you don't know that then you're not an adult mentally.

Sure, OP might have created distance in the relationship, been a dick, not a great partner, etc, but he didn't make her jump on top of another man. She did that. If she wasn't happy, she should try work it out, or leave.
>>
It's because girls never think about what the guy did in the past (unlike guys). The only thing that matters is what she think she can get from you in the future.

You were her help-me-card. But you didnt gave her the tingles, someone else did and she fucked him.
You were her beta bux, she fucked alpha fux.

Go away from her and leave it all behind.
>>
>>16779594
women are fucking strange OP. i was in a similar situation but it wasn't as severe. a girl cheated on me with her ex abusive partner. some (maybe all?) women are emotionally unstable and they will only think about the present situation with out taking the consequences into consideration. at that current moment your she probably did feel special but for whatever reason she wasn't thinking about you. the logic of women baffles me.
>>
Welcome to the current year OP, hope you have fun
>>
She takes you for granted - the level of support you give her is, in her mind, not exceptional (which we of course recognise that it is) but merely expected and average - therefore, the sparse and hard to earn praise/affection of man X makes her feel comparatively more special.

Don't take her back. You won't be happier with her, even if you think you will be.
>>
Everyone saying that OP wasn't being intimate enough and making her feel special etc are judging the situation too quickly. women will often cheat regardless if they guys is making her feel special. women are submissive as fuck and over emotional. i think ops friends is like 30% to blame. he obviously seduced her.
>>
>>16779594
hahahaha get rekt
that's what you get for trusting women
fucking bitches don't deserve respect :)
>>
>>16780151
>After a few weeks/months, with a good introspection, you'll see your own flaws and the shitty things you did to her...

talk about rationalization.

Anyways OP, this is the wake up call you needed to realize you can't trust women. Or people in general for that matter, but especially women. You need to be on your guard against them since you are vulnerable to their manipulations.
Ever guy has to go through this to understand that women are pretty bad people, especially the ones you least expect it from. Now you are on your way to become "chad" or whatever. Remember to never invest yourself emotionally in a woman because they WILL betray you. Just take what you can get from a relationship, but never actually expect faithfulness or loyalty.
>>
Cheating bait threads never fails to trigger /adv/, gj op :D
>>
>>16780243
maybe because people can relate :/
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.