[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lunch with one, now two girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (3MB, 330x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 330x400px
Hey /adv/, I'm just gonna greentext the story
>Thursday, text a qt from class if she wants to grab lunch
>she replies an hour later saying sorry for answering so late, but she would love to some other day
>think to myself "yeah okay, she's probably just letting me down easy"
>today
>she texts me, asking if I want to grab some lunch tomorrow after class
>accept
>half an hour later she texts "is it okay if anonette joins tomorrow"
>I don't want to look like a creep, so I text her "yeah sure"

So does the fact that another girl is coming (I don't know if she invited her or she invited herself) mean that I have no chance with her or what?
>>
>>16779549
It's not a good sign, but there's still hope just because she did get back to you herself. There are plenty of girls who just like playing it safe and/or looking to their friends for feedback and second opinions.

I say you give it a shot and try to make a good impression. You also get a benefit out of this too. You get to spend time with her friend and see what kind of company your qt keeps. It's a very bad sign if a girl keeps bitches for friends, after all. So give it a shot. If you impress them both then push for a one-on-one thing next time.
>>
>>16779549

Too early to tell.
>>
>>16779559
Well I already know the girl she's bringing along (also from class), she's pretty cute
>>
I'd say you've got another shot senpai, don't waste it
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.