[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"men age like wine, women age like milk" do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1405662779819.jpg (279KB, 907x668px) Image search: [Google]
1405662779819.jpg
279KB, 907x668px
"men age like wine, women age like milk"

do you agree with this?
>>
...no. The human body is disgusting and gets worse as it ages, and I don't see an exception for men there.

Also, I've met too many awful and crotchety old men to really think that men have it better in the aging department.
>>
This has nothing to do with advice.
>>
as a general sense, yes - women are more reliant on their looks (men care more) which degrade faster - but it's also highly individual.
>>
Depends, On a sexual standpoint most women become less desirable as they age, while there's still somewhat of a market for older men.

Personality wise things can go both ways.
>>
Biologically yes, the skin, specifically on the face for men is a bit more resilient to the effects of aging. Testosterone and some other shit helps as well.

I would place lifestyle and genetics above that though
>>
Nope. But that's just my experience.

For the most part, I've noticed women aging better than men. But if I were to guess the truth it's 50/50.

Still -- it's no good playing the "age game." Because in the end, everybody loses if they don't die young. And you don't want that.

So my motto is : "Happens to the best, happens to the rest."
>>
>>16779390
Yes, but I'm a conservative bigot
>>
>>16779390
Maybe more like men age like rocks and women age like wood idk.
>>
Not necessarily. If you're a NEET male in your 30s, you have less value than a woman of the same age who's got a life and a career. Heck, even a NEET woman in her 30s is more valued than a NEET male.

It's too simplistic to say that women lose value and men gain value as they age. There are too many things to take into account.
>>
>>16779870
But the phrase only refers to appearance.
A man who takes care of himself surely is in much better shape in his 30s than a woman. no?
>>
>>16779879
Most men don't take care of their appearance though, at least not in comparison to women. Women work out, and they also take care of their skin and hair, they use makeup and they make an effort with their clothing. Men work out and put on sunscreen at the beach and occasionally wash their hair with shampoo.
>>
>>16779390

It depends on how you take care of yourself and partially genetics.

I've seen many 60+ women that I wouldn't mind sleeping with where I've seen men in their early 30's that look like roadkill and are already bald on the top of their heads.
>>
Yeah, kind of.

First of all, this isn't about the fucking looks, I have no idea what you fuckheads are talking about.

The point is that men tend to be more desirable as they grow older, when compared to women. Ever heard someone half-jokingly say "women die at 25"? Most men like young women, mainly because we're more interested in looks than anything else. Women on the other hand like certain traits (like confidence, assertiveness etc) and social status over looks and these things tend to improve in one's person as they age. There's a reason why men tend to date younger women and women tend to date older men. Also women mature faster than men, so they reach their "prime", both physical and mental before us.
>>
>>16779926
Yeah, but don't kid yourself that life will get better as you age. No woman's going to want you if you're 40 and have done nothing with your life.
>>
>>16779942
Well, yeah, obviously, I didn't try to imply that men just grow fabulous as they sit on the couch all day, eating chips and watching chinese cartoons. Nothing's less attractive than a middle-aged who acts, owns and is seen as a teenager.
Still, that's not the norm, most men have much more skills, things and a stronger personality as they age.
>>
>>16779966
Perhaps that's the case, but here on 4chan the men really aren't doing anything and they're the ones that buy into this idea that they're going to get better with age while women will get worse. That's a dangerous mentality to get into, because it leads to complacency and the bitterness towards women will just get worse as they age and still aren't attractive to women.

I'm not saying that the phrase is true or not - I don't know whether men or women are better off as they age - but I do think that if there is a difference, then it's negligible. I've never really heard of either gender 'having it worse' as they get older when it comes to dating. Men and women both have difficulties dating, but the difficulties are often too different to compare properly and come to a conclusion about which has it worse.
>>
>>16779390
You can fancy old men if you want op, no one here is going to judge you.
>>
>>16779972
Well yeah, our community is not known as the most pro-active group out there, but I'm sure a considerable part of us are actually trying. I mean, just look at /biz/ or /fit/.
>>
Around ages 40 to 50, a man may require direct stimulation to get an erection, and his erection may not be as full or firm as before. He may find it easier for his penis to lose its hardness, and, once lost, more difficult to regain.
>>
>>16779987
Yeah, but the ones who are trying aren't the ones who are counting on women becoming more desperate in order to get laid.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.