[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How do I get girls as a white guy? Physically: Im pale and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: SlsQwdR.jpg (43KB, 563x420px) Image search: [Google]
SlsQwdR.jpg
43KB, 563x420px
>How do I get girls as a white guy?
Physically:
Im pale and have brown hair. Was curious where i stood on the 10 scale for my looks, face alone i seem to get a solid 7, 6-8, but 7 mostly. Body is a solid 8. I work out 5x a week for an hour and eat healthy, been doing it for a few years.

Im getting a good degree relative to job prospects and salary for the usa.

I like to do outdoors things and like being active.

>Why am i asking?
Well generally i went after white women and it seems they go more toward black and spanish guys than white men. But you rarely see black/spanish girls with white men.
So how does a white guy find girls who are into white guys?

Thanks in advance Any other questions ill gladly answer if it helps....typed this fast just got back from gym got to shower.
>>
File: OkCupid-Chart4-blogSpan.jpg (105KB, 480x510px) Image search: [Google]
OkCupid-Chart4-blogSpan.jpg
105KB, 480x510px
your premise is wrong. White men are the most sought after race, you are only imagining the racial cucking because you are personally unappealing and would prefer to blame it on something that's not your fault.
>>
>it seems they go more toward black and spanish guys than white men.
Maybe where you live, but not generally. I think you might need to move.
>>
>>16779249
First, you need to lose the aura of desperation. Girls can sense that from miles away.
>>
I'm white.

Whenever I go out to sushi with my gf, all the waitresses are super nice to me and sometimes flirt with me if I walk past them. A lot of them are really cute.

I guess Asians love white guys, so go to a Sushi place and flirt with the workers.
>>
>>16779271
yeah i somehow doubt online dating is the equivalent of in person.
>>16779292
Im from an upper middle class town outside of NYC.
>>16779347
Im not desperate at all, I talk to them the same way i talk to guys.
>>16779353
a lot of people say asian girls like white guys, dont see too many asian girls though.
>>
>>16779403
Try moving north or westward. That'll likely do the trick.
>>
>>16779403
>yeah i somehow doubt online dating is the equivalent of in person.

you're right. It's way more of a meat market online, people are a lot less likely to look at you as an individual than just another profile.

>making up excuses

I get white pussy all the time bro, you're probably just ugly.
>>
>>16779425
its not my looks, i know that much.
>>16779413
i plan on moving to the pacific northwest once school is done
>>
>>16779445
Good. I think you'll find a much different situation once you change scenery a bit.
>>
>>16779449
yeah im not sure if its a geographical thing or like racial thing.
>>
>>16779469
It's a racial issue relevant to certain geographical areas. I'm originally from the NYC metro area myself so I'm not surprised to hear your observations. But I know from experience that they're not universal.

You're not sure. I am. Leave your little bubble as soon as possible.
>>
>>16779481
you had the same experiences in this area as well, being white?

Where did you move to?
>>
>>16779580
Thailand
I get pussy everyday
>>
>>16779741
lol are white men the black men of asia, we are sexually desired in the east?
>>
>>16779353
That's actually probably more because you're with a GF than because you're white.

I had WAY more girls flirt with me when I had a GF, and now that I'm single it's all evaporated, even though I've lost 40 lbs since my breakup, dress better, have a nicer car and a better job, and have a better haircut.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.