[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simple enough advice... My ex broke my heart, cheated on me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Simple enough advice...

My ex broke my heart, cheated on me, and when I called her out on it she never even had the balls to admit it to me. She just stopped answering my messages and I never talked to her again.

I have two of her items left at my house, what should I do with them? I want to return them but I don't want to be beta, should I smashed them and wrrite "slut" on her car? That's just fucking retarded I'm asking if it's okay to return them without looking like a pussy, especially because she has something of mine that she's way too cunt to return to me.
>>
What'd she leave anon?
>>
>>16779026
A shitty guitar and a disposable camera with pics of us.
>>
>she won't respond to efforts to contact her

she abandoned her stuff there, so I'd say sell that shit or trash it and move on with your life
>>
tell her to come pic the guitar up.
Burn the pics.
>>
>>16779058
> disposable camera
>pictures of us
>she cheated on me
> stopped answering my calls
Uhh like dudebro break her shit to make you feel better and forget her already
>>
>>16779070
I had a third thing of hers, pair of sunglasses, already threw that out my car window and that was enough "revenge" for me. It wouldn't be healthy for me to have some ritual of smashing her shit just because she hurt me. I'm thinking it might be healthier for me just to give it back in a calm manner and give the message that i don't really give a fuck even though i am hurt.
>>
>>16779090
Cuckkkkkkkk
>>
You actually sound vaguely self-aware, gj.

From what you write it seems like you know that it would be petty a.f to deliberately wreck her shit.

Re:camera of photos, just bin it if it's a cheap shitty $5 one

Re: guitar... Never mention it or bring it up. If she asks for it back, give it to her. Otherwise you've just got a free guitar. Maybe learn to play, idgaf
>>
>>16779008
Keep them for a week. It's her job to reach out for her items. It isn't your job to deliver them or notify her that you have them.

If she doesn't come in a week, just toss them. Don't write slut or break them or anything. Just put them out for the trash.
>>
>>16779008

hock em for cash

Make some money and profit off the situatin.
>>
>>16779008
Toss the pics.

Learn how to play the guitar.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.