[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual /adv/ needed. Hey /adv/ocates, I'm in kind of a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cuddle-after-sex_0.jpg (229KB, 644x514px) Image search: [Google]
cuddle-after-sex_0.jpg
229KB, 644x514px
Sexual /adv/ needed.

Hey /adv/ocates, I'm in kind of a strange one, I think.
Me and my girl are starting to touch each other building sexual tension, but no one seems to be able to make the other cum.
I've tried fingering and licking her and she tried blowing me. I was the only one that came, but only after jacking off myself.

We are both still virgins, so I bet it's just inexperience.

Any tips for both ends?
>>
>>16778884
Girls can be harder to get off than guys. Try working her clit.

There is nothing wrong with needing to jack it to finish.

Move at whatever speed you need to and talk about what you each like. I can't tell you what gets your gf off only she can.
>>
>>16778903
She says she's most sensitive on her tits, so I went full out on those.
Didn't cum.
>>
>>16778884
That's normal

Just have sex
>>
>>16778920
So anything except full blown sex doesn't actually make you cum most of the time?
>>
>>16778926
For some woman yes
>>16778910
So she probably does not know what she likes yet. Try different things. Biting licking. Kissing various point on her body.
>>
>>16778940
Ok, but what about me?
I was pretty certain I would cum from a blowjob.
>>
>>16778990
It's the concept issue. Everyone deals with them at some point.

Finding something sexy and being able to get off from it are 2 different things. It's Normal you just need to experiment and find what gets you off.

I think bondage is sexy. But it's uncomfortable and I could never get off on it. Stuff like that.
>>
>>16779025
Damn, never thought it could be an issue.
Still, bjs are fucking relaxing....

Thanks for the tips, basically I just need to try shit out.
>>
Watch this video:

http://www.xvideos.com/video531677/milf_nina_hartley_teaches_how_to_eat_pussy

Also, it's easy to make a girl cum even without eating her pussy.

First, get her really turned on. Tease the shit out of her, don't go for her clit/vag right away. kiss her neck, her breasts, make out, etc.

After 5-10 minutes of foreplay, she should be really wet.

If you want to make her cum without licking her, just do this:

Spit in your hand and place it flat on her vagina. Then slowly start rubbing up and down her whole vagina/clit area with your fingers and palm. Let her labia slide in between her fingers. Just do this rubbing motion with different variations until she cums. Kiss her nick and suck her breasts while you do this and she'll cum pretty fast.

When she says "yeah" or "don't stop" or "right there" LISTEN. Do not change what you're doing if she's showing signs of enjoyment.

When she's borderline orgasming, do not change. Repeat exactly what you're doing with more intensity and pressure until she cums. Then just keep your hand still on her vagina until she relaxes.

Remember, use shit loads of spit/lube/coconut oil. Grapeseed oil is great lube too.

Never rub a dry pussy. It will chafe for days.
>>
>>16779375
>Let her labia slide in between her fingers. Just do this rubbing motion with different variations until she cums
Uuuhhhh. I don't think so, dude.
Everything depends on the clit.
>>
It takes time and practice. When I first got with my bf I wasn't able to make him come with a blowjob, now I'm super rad at sucking dick. And yeah, girls can be tricky, I have trouble coming sometimes. Just find out what you both like, do lots of foreplay and take it slow. Orgasm doesn't have to be the finish line, you'll just end up stressing out if you think of it that way, just enjoy yourselves and find what works.
>>
>>16778884
It took me a year to orgasm with my boyfriend, even though I find him beautiful as hell. Many people need to adjust to another person's sexuality, especially if they're virgins.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.