[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK lads help. Need to fucking move out lads. I'm 25 nearly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mkwzsdaHFF1s5hls7o1_1280.jpg (149KB, 700x598px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkwzsdaHFF1s5hls7o1_1280.jpg
149KB, 700x598px
UK lads help.

Need to fucking move out lads. I'm 25 nearly 26 and I still live with my dad, and every single fucking conversation revolves around what food he's bought, what food we're going to have for dinner, what food not to eat etc. I can't stand it anymore.

By the end of this month I'll have £1500 in savings. Is that enough to move out? Should I move out with mates or get GF first?

I live in North West area around Manchester.
>>
>>16778872
If you have a job that's enough. That will get you the deposit on a small flat. Then just keep going.
I'm on 15k and I have money left to save.
You're not in London so you should be fine too.
>>
>>16778953
I'm 13k a year sadly, but I think I'd be able to manage anyway. I save £300-400 a month so could change it to £200. Aiming to get a new job but easier said than done.

Just not sure if I want to live alone, or with mates or find a GF first. Preferably the latter but feel like I need to move out to get one first. Hmm.
>>
>>16779001
Talk about it with a mate, I'm living with 4 girls at the moment and financially I'm secure as fuck with a job that pays about £12k a year (Sheffield) - beware of student areas would be my advice, its unreal the price leap they make there. Also random but when looking to buy/rent a property the bedroom is nowhere near as important as the bathroom and kitchen. My room's lovely but our shared amenities are just impractically small for 5 people. Best of luck in any case bro
>>
>>16779042
Thanks mate. Good tips.
>>
>>16779046
No worries man, best of luck. Don't worry about a lass as well, that honestly is just a whole other kettle of fish, and you seriously don't want to move in with someone on a whim. A mate of mine moved in with his gf of 2 years (who we all hated), broke up with her in 2 months and had to sleep on the sofa for another 10 months since they were on a year long contract, its not worth the risk. Get a house, get a lass, and when it all goes pear shaped she gets kicked out, not you
>>
>>16779075
Fucking hell. Fair play.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.