[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this entire board nothing but relationship advice? You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2.jpg (63KB, 253x380px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
63KB, 253x380px
Why is this entire board nothing but relationship advice?

You motherfuckers DO know you can ask advice for anything here, right? Not just your mopey woman problems.
>>
Ok then man. Help me out.

>>>16778536
>>
>>16778549
They come we answer just let it be.
>>
>>16778549
>Why is this entire board nothing but relationship advice?
Because this board mostly serves the geek community, between the ages of 12 and 25-ish (technically we don't serve people under 18, but let's not kid ourselves about who actually comes here). For a lot of people in that gwneral age range, sex is the primary thing on their minds, but because of certain endemic problems to the particular demographic we serve, they have a lot of trouble getting it. So it's only to be expected that sex and the things surrounding it are going to be things they have the most questions about. It just comes with the territory.

I was this way too, when I was on the young side of the demographic. I got out, but I see this as a way of reaching back, to tell people in my old situation the things I wish someone had told me.
>>
Because everyone in the end wants love and be loved in return, thus why relationshit threads are popular.
>>
I think everyone is secretly hoping they'll read some magic words that make them suddenly not suck at attracting people. Changing is practically impossible, but dwelling on the thought of change is cathartic enough to believe you're almost experiencing it.
>>
Because external problems are a lot easier to solve than internal ones. Most relationship questions here stem from anons not understanding their own emotions and in turn not understanding the emotions of others. It doesn't help this is 4chan where 85% of the users are edgy, nerdy children who have yet to understand what matters in life and what has true value.
>>
I once tried asking advice on something completely non-related to relationshit issues, thinking it might add some variety here while also helping me out. I got given shit and was called a retard.

To be honest, I quite enjoy seeing people with relationship issues now because those motherfuckers are too dense to realise that almost all of the problems boil down to:

> Talk to <other person> like a normal person.
Or
> Do what is best for you.

This is why I'm in a stable six year relationship built on awesome foundations where we truly love and trust one another. It truly saddens me that people don't feel this kind of deep rooted invulnerability.

In b4 haters.
>>
>Why is this entire board nothing but relationship advice?

for the same reason many songs are about relationships, everyone identifies with it
>>
Posts about anything else don't get much replies
>>
>>16778549
The better question is why do you not filter?
>>
>>16778549
>mopey
Dude I'm living in a third world slavic shithole and being khh virgin is still my biggest problem
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.