[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a girlfriend for very little time and she broke up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: humidifier-homicide.jpg (40KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
humidifier-homicide.jpg
40KB, 320x480px
I had a girlfriend for very little time and she broke up with me, now I am suicidal and am not taking it well.

How do you take breakups well, I am autistic and I doubt I'll get another chance. I am 25 and it was my dating experience. We went out a few times and than zip.

I feel like shit, I could have handled better but I wasn't ready for a relationship, I was dealing with rejection from a church who disowned me because of my autism and pretty much told me I going to hell for it. No this, I am about hang myself, anything I should consider first?

pic unrelated
>>
Being autistic means social relationships should not carry enough weight to you that you'd ever consider suicide due to one ending.

Fake autism confirmed.
>>
>>16779024
Thats a misconception and I just had a fuckin argument about that earlier with some idiot. You can be extroverted and autistic. Autism means you can't have relationships, it doesn't remove the fuckin desire, I am not a psycho path.

But either way, maybe I am not autistic but the dx still has some merit. At the very least I have bad social skills.
>>
>>16779040
Yeah, this is a fucking aggravating misconception considering I'm autistic.
>>
>>16779051
male or female?

Where do you live?

Want to try to date?

I am lonely and am willing to put off suicide if I think things will get better. I am already gone really and thats what I've been doing. This girl was really the only thing keeping me going and I never told her how depressed I was. I cleaned myself up and presented myself cheerful to her.

In the last six monthes the only reason I fucking got out of bed to play some fucking wow and waste away was to get a skype or text from her.
>>
Actually I really don't know thats its over so I might be fucking over reacting. She just said she was busy and cancelled some plans we had. Its actually not the first time she has done that. I guess she really could be busy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.