[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /adv/! im a 19 years old guy, my gfs 19 too. YEsterday I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1454455468276.jpg (23KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454455468276.jpg
23KB, 360x480px
Hey, /adv/! im a 19 years old guy, my gfs 19 too. YEsterday I got really fucking drunk, like REALLY fucking drunk. I had to be home in the morning to watch over my lil brothers. I overslept at my gfs house. My gf woke me up like 1 hr later and I was allready late. Ok. I come home, my mother calls me, angry and says that she heard everything I said to my gf. (my phone picked up while in pocket) I have no idea what ive said to her, instantly write a sms saying that Im sorry, that I dont remember anything and that i love her. Go to sleep.

Wake up after some time. Hungover af. Gf calls me. Says its ok. She tells me things Ive said to her. Includes - ''Fuck you'', ''Fuck off'', ''Piss off" and other things i shouldnt have said(in my language it sound much more painful, trust me). Ive never said one bad word to my gf. :(

So my mother knows I said all this, she said me that the same thing happened to her with my father (theyre divorced, never seen him in my life) and that I am just like him. (thi just devastated me)
And my gfs mother heard all that cause she was home.

Now im totally ashamed, gf is not okay anymore since she got to know that both of our mother heard all that.

I dont even know whats the thing I need /adv/ for. huhh One thing is for sure, no booze for a long time. 420 Should i talk to anyone or just let it all pass?
>>
>>16777987
Apologize to everyone concerned. Do something special for each, to make up for it (Something romantic for GF, something helpful around the house for mother)

And stop drinking. You clearly can't handle it.
>>
>2016
>he is still drinking
>gay tattoo on OP pic
That's why suicide is a thing, OP.
>>
It's not getting drunk that's your problem, it's the fact that people express their true underlying emotions and concerns when intoxicated.

Work on your emotions and concerns, so you'll treat the people you love with as much respect and compassion when you're drunk as when you're sober.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.