[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25/f. If you have any problems, i am here for you. Let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

File: enjoy.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
enjoy.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
25/f. If you have any problems, i am here for you. Let's talk, Let's chat.
>>
asl?
>>
I have a huge crush on a girl. I'm scared that if I get rejected, our friendship will be awkward. What do I do?
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>16777224
I want to hire a whore because I'm a fat late twenties virgin but am concerned about the mental and social impact of that decision. What do you as a female think of that?
>>
>>16777232
My boyfriend is from London. Sorry this page doesn't work in chrome kek
>>
>>16777244
I'm not op, nor a girl, but just do it. Sex can be fun, and getting a hooker can show you that sex is not the end all be all. Also never tell a woman you were with a hooker.
>>
File: tumblr_kwmh62COrS1qa14x5o4_500.jpg (26KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kwmh62COrS1qa14x5o4_500.jpg
26KB, 500x531px
>>16777226
You want to be with her right? Rejection is opening to so many different doors. Do it, boy
>>
File: hj.png (606KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
hj.png
606KB, 960x544px
>>16777244
Forget the social impact. It is all about you. If you feel like you can deal with some dosage of awkwardess, then go for it
>>
>>16777226
I told my sister exactly 2 years and 1 day ago that I had a crush on her, and it's been awkward ever since. It was still worth a shot.

This woman is not your sister. Trust me, bae. It's worth a shot.
>>
File: ubicptaka.jpg (96KB, 334x630px) Image search: [Google]
ubicptaka.jpg
96KB, 334x630px
>>16777258
Sometimes people in here just forget how to be a littl bit bravier
>>
>>16777224
>Saw a girl I was in love with from a couple years ago.
>it was a ski party where both of are families go after we met
> She had a boyfriend when we met but she didn't tell me
> Figured out she was taken so I backed off and we never really spoke again
> Said hi but we got cut off in the middle of small talk
> We never crossed paths till I saw her on my exit
> Said it was to see you again
> She said "you're leaving?
>"yes"
> Then she gave me a puppy dog face and said goodbye
I didn't know what to do or if I should do anything. I feel like I should call or something but she lives 3 hours away. I was in love with her and I think she felt the same but she had a boyfriend she never told me about. I'm lost on what I should do.
>>
>>16777248
That's what I was thinking but all of my friends keep telling me not to. I just want to have sex with someone attractive... I can save the loving relationship sex for someone I care about.

>>16777253
My whole life has been awkwardness. At least I can get my first lay awkwardness out of the way so that I don't embarrass myself when I have to perform for someone I love.
>>
The person I love is scared of intimacy and shutting themselves off to me utterly and completely and I feel like a clingy loser when I say anything even remotely close to affection.
>>
>>16777224
You know how there are some values, your core values, that you cannot shift on? They are usually pretty serious in nature and hard to bring up in conversation without killing the mood.

How do you bring them up? How early do you bring them up?

I'm religious but religion is a good example.
>>
File: schu.png (1MB, 1057x449px) Image search: [Google]
schu.png
1MB, 1057x449px
>>16777270
She's got someone...even if you work out, remember your beginnings, how having someone else didn't stop her from talking to other people
>>
>>16777278
and why is the communication with this person so difficult?
>>
>>16777288
Their fear of intimacy.
>>
>>16777224
How do i text women without seeming like a beta faggot? In person I'm fine, in text i cant really flirt with them without the physical contact through text so...how
>>
I spent the whole night with my gf doing shit I didn't really enjoy in hopes of getting laid later. After all the night, she kisses me goodbye and I'm going home to fap another unfulfilling orgasm.

So now I'm feeling really mad, and yeah, I know it's pretty shitty of me, but I'm mad anyways. How do I get rid of this feeling so I can sleep in peace?
>>
>>16777358
Do you not love her? I think you should focus on what you have.

Be happy that she had a good time and she cares for you. Be happy that she's probably thinking of how lucky she is to have such a kind bf. Be happy that you have her.

Not everyone has what you have. Don't let go, bro.
>>
>>16777361

I don't want to break up with her, I love her and want to live my life with her, and have children. I just want to get rid of this awful feeling I have. See, I get mad due to not having sex, then I fap to try and feel better, then I get mad at myself for "spending" an orgasm on an unfulfilling fap, then I somehow blame her and then I get mad at myself again for being such a shitty person.
It's like a vicious cycle of blaming and I can't stop!
>>
>>16777372
Work harder on being happy for other people. It's that whole 'better to give than receive' thing.

Sure, it's nice to receive but I love Christmas because I get to buy stuff for the people in my life. Work on it?
>>
>>16777224
Explain women logic.

I snagged her with a dick pic.
And my music.

She was in a three year long relationship.
It was dead from the beginning.
He got fat.
She started gaining just a little bit, but she was still cute.
Literally the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

We kinda knew of each other in highschool.
We both said we had crushes on each other.
We fucked on 11/13/15 for the first time.
And like, 13 is a CRAZY number in my life.
Like, forreal.
I'm not crazy.
13 is.

"Holy shit," when she finally saw me, naked, in person.
I asked her, "Oh, by the way, when are we getting married?" after about a month of each other.
I was dead fuckin' serious.
"What are you doing tomorrow?"
I said my grandfather could do it, she said her dad could do it.
So...she was too?

We talked about how awesome our children would be.
Our wedding.

Our families meeting.
Yada yada everything, literally

Life.
Where we'd go.
We talked about everything fucking everything.
I've never been in love.
I've had sex with around fifty girls.

I knew I found the one.

And...now I have a restraining order.
>>
>>16777358
Jack off. Also, remember people aren't sex machines you put "nice" coins into until they give you a sucky-suck. She probably lugs around you doing things you like to do because she enjoys time with you, not just "ugh just wan sum fuck".
Not op here but you are fucking retarded, but at least you realize it.
>>
>>16777417
It's because you're crazy, anon
>>
>>16777417
not op but also a girl
>dick pic
that shit actually works? lmao wtf liar
also, what happened between you about to marry her and than the restraining order? You're automatically labeling her as "hurr durr that woman logic" without saying what the hell happened
>>
>>16777421
I do realize, I want to stop being retarded or at least stop blaming myself for being retarded
>>
>>16777417
>we fucked on this specific date
>which is a crAAAZY number for me!
jesus i don't blame her you're weird as fuck.
>>
>>16777417
I'm not OP, but she probably got guilty/caught since she was in a 3 year long relationship with someone else and all.
>>
>>16777431
ah... hmm that's hard to say, it's really easy to fuck up a relationship by doing something (being mad, hard headed, etc) DESPITE KNOWING one has that problem.... still haven't learned my lesson, and now it's too late and I lost the person I care for. You need time away to really appreciate her I feel. Those things she made you do, what were they? Do you only enjoy having her around for sex, or when you guys are doing something you want to do?
>>
File: 1447293644423.gif (38KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
1447293644423.gif
38KB, 400x307px
Femanons, how can I actually tell when women are attracted to me/are subtly trying to flirt? I was hanging out with one of my female friends and apparently her roommate had the biggest crush on me for months and I had absolutely no idea. Apparently since I wasn't picked up signals the roommate in question moved on. Not that I care, really. I don't trust people enough to date. I'm just asking for curiosity's sake.
>>
>>16777438
>>16777224
Oh, I forgot to mention, nice Bjork, OP.
>>
>>16777435
I love being with her, most of the time. It was just tonight, she made me go see a concert I was totally meh about. Then when we got home she said she was tired and didn't want anything.

Also, we saw a Sherlock episode together the previous night, and she was wearing a dress that makes her look gorgeous imo so I wanted to have sex with her that day, but she had to wake up early today and I didn't even try. So tonight I was with accumulated sexual tension I guess...
>>
>>16777358
Buy a hooker next time. You seem to be looking for a specific exchange of services.
I'll even help you out to get started. Text your girlfriend and say "I did all those things with you that I don't even like so that you would have sex with me."
Then, with your relationship immediately over, go buy a hooker. Simple.
>>
>>16777452
Then after I went home, already mad, I jerked off, which made somehow everything worse, because I kept comparing the orgasm I had with the orgasm(s) I could have had, and then in my mind I started alternatively blaming myself and her for this situation.
>>
>>16777452
>made you watch a concert
>made you
>made
what do you mean by that

if you were only going to do these things for sex you suck. But you know that lol... >that male entitlement being true
I kinda get it though, being all excited about something then it doesn't happen but PLEASE don't take it to heart
Well, maybe her libido is lower than yours :/
>>
>>16777462
jack off orgasms are usually better than sex orgasms but that's just me
but did you EVEN INITIATE SEX
DID YOU LIKE
GRASP HER AND MAKE OUT WITH HER AND GET HER WET

YOU FUCK
>>
>>16777457

It's not like this. I can do a lot of stuff for her without expecting anything in return. It's just like, the very reason why we didn't have sex, according to her own words, was because she got tired at the concert. So I felt like I built a guillotine for her, and she used it on me (this was probably not a good metaphor, but I hope you understand me)

Also, I know what I'm feeling now is pretty shitty, I want to get over it, so when I see her tomorrow I can treat her like she deserves to be treated
>>
>>16777472
Clearly you don't love her for her. Buy a tenga, break up with her, and respond to craigslist tranny ads.
>>
>>16777466
She said I want to go to this concert, and even though I thought that particular concert would be boring (it was) and not worth the hassle, I went anyway

>>16777470
Don't fucking try to tell me how to engage someone into sex you fucker. She was tired and didn't want it, if I forced it or asked too much maybe we could have had sex but it would be awful.
>>
>>16777472
So basically, you go out to a concert, which generally is something people dress up for (maybe not you, but women do) and it's at NIGHT, you presumably drive there and back, and are surprised that during the concert and by once getting home she was tired?

You built a guillotine, stuck your head in it, and are pissed off that it went off as expected.
>>
i want to kill myself but all the shrinks around here are for couples therapy with wholesome christian methodology

what the fuck do i do
>>
>>16777494
Yes. Well I built that guillotine, but I hoped she wouldn't metaphorically put my head there, but she did
>>
>>16777496

You should realize that if you don't kill yourself, you'll probably find reasons to live, and live a long life and when you're sixty you'll look back and see how wrong you are now
>>
Hey, I'm feeling better now and all I had to do was read Nedroid comics
>>
>>16777500
why are there more adult suicides than young adult suicides, then?
>>
>>16777497
She didn't. Or are you saying she specifically planned it at night so that she wouldn't have to have sex with you? Is she in charge of the concert? Did you plan out specifically you were going to have sex after? Do you keep speed on hand, in case either of you gets tired so you can stay awake for sex? And she refused to take it?

I'm just asking a bunch of questions to figure out when/how she put your head in it.
>>
My depression is quickly getting worse and worse. Hitting 25 yesterday didn't help much either. Shit retail job to take care of family and my romantic life consists of fucking a 18 year old girl who has a boyfriend (which is ironic given that the whole reason I don't date is that my first left me for an older dude). The worse my depression gets, the worse my paranoia gets. Ive had bad insomnia the last few weeks because I am legit convinced my house is filled with snakes and spiders (my biggest fears) and if I fall asleep, some manson family type cult will break into my house and kill me.
>>
>>16777553
They have better methods than posting on 4chan asking how many sleeping pills to take and if there's a simple painless way to do it.
>>
>>16777224
we miss each other
>>
>>16777226
you have to go for it, it's only awkward if you make it awkward. no girl has ever been insulted by being asked out, even by the ugliest of dudes, because someone finding you attractive is always flattering, even if you have no desire to be with them whatsoever.

but when I say go for it, I mean do it in person, be sincere, and if she she declines just leave it alone. don't be fooled by those guys that think you have to fight for it and be persistent. if she liked you she'd say yes the first time
>>
>>16777273
Just wrap your tool and go for it champ.
>>
Got disillusioned with people, most are just prideful selfish assholes, gf broke up with me, the university I'm finishing seems to be a meaningless waste (with good prospects though) but only doing it for the money feels like shit , friends are only friends as long as they can get something out of you. I'm feeling, I'm really getting depressed, what do? Or is this really how things are and should I just suck it up and be less sensitive?
>>
I'm afraid that my ex has already found someone/s else since leaving me a few days ago.

It's not like I expect him to wait for me or anything (I learned to stop expecting/hoping for things from him a very long time ago), but now I feel utterly worthless to him.

I also don't think he's the least bit sad or remorseful at all about leaving me. He seems perfectly fine and okay, probably even happy, and I doubt he even misses me or is upset/mad about the situation and the fact that we can't be together right now.

I'm not looking for advice or anything, I just really needed to let that out.
>>
If I don't make love to another girl soon I'm going to kill someone (hopefully a guy)
>>
I'm underage being blackmailed by a 18 year old for nude photos, videos etc. It's gotten out of control and I want to take it to the police will I be charged with anything? I never sent a nude photo prior to the blackmailing and it's been continuing well over a month already.
>>
>>16777224
I rode the zipper at the carnival in my hometown and since then I've felt a pain in my eye. I thought it was a rock lodged in there but its been 12 hours since and it still hurts. I'm pretty sure its a scratch on my eye and will be going to the hospital when it opens tomorrow morning.

Is there anything I can do to help my eye?
>>
>>16777886
You'll be fine, the person asking for the pictures is the one who gets legally fucked.
>>
>>16777224
I have a problem.

When analyzing a graph of social marginal cost (SMC) and private marginalcost (PMC) versus social marginal benefit (SMB) explain to me the total social welfare. This is to model a negative externality by the way.
Anyways, so let's say regulation is enforced. Why is there a small triangle to the side (left) of the private equilibrium quantity that does not count for producer surplus?

I'll take my answer off the air.
>>
File: 000.jpg (177KB, 642x495px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
177KB, 642x495px
>>16777224
I'm 19 years old and I've never had a female friend for 3 years. On top of going to a male only secondary school for the past 7 years it's made be extremely socially anxious to be around girls. I hate the fact that I might creep out a girl so much that I've avoided them.

The problem is I don't want to be lonely in the long term so I have to get back to being a normal person. I'm very cool with my guy friends (obv) but around random girls or just my friends' girlfriends I become silent. It's kind of like an inverse desensitization.

I'll be starting university this September and I'd like to be an approachable person for anyone, both girls and guys. I don't really care about having a relationship at this point, but my goal is to just be comfortable around the opposite sex.

I'd like to think it's basically a fresh start since I'll be in a group of people that don't know one another.

What are some things I can work on an do during this time that can help alleviate my problems ?
>>
File: 1435329667966.jpg (91KB, 1146x718px) Image search: [Google]
1435329667966.jpg
91KB, 1146x718px
>>16777915
>Sena-desu

Is this b8?

If not, I don't know man. I'm fairly certain that even women don't understand other women.
I would advise you treat most of the women like you would a guy friend, with the same level of sensitivity and feels behind what you do. Tomboys are cute.

If a girl aan't handle who you are, don't worry about it. Avoid the sjw crowd, you'll thank me later.
>>
File: car-crash-cmyk-1024x682.gif (497KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
car-crash-cmyk-1024x682.gif
497KB, 1024x682px
No matter how hard I try not to I gravitate towards a boring, broken, isolated existence.

Some days ago, walking through the park, I realized (and this seems pretty basic, but it hit me with a dispassionate clarity I hadnt felt before) that it's only natural there's a certain number of sad fuckups in every generation: Some people are dead ends, always have been, always will.

I guess there's no question here, sorry about that.
>>
so I just got her number how do I proceed from here. Just ask her out? I know her through mutual friends and I've seen her just 3 or 4 times.
>>
>>16777224
I told the girl I used to date I don't want a relationship with her, but she's still into me and every time we see eachother, she shows feelings towards me.
Can I manage to fuck her casually?
>>
>>16778243
Elaborate. Did you really say that directly to her? "I don't want a relationship with you." Meaning what? What does 'date" mean to you? Did you fuck her and then dump her without being explicit or did you date casually but not want to have sex and then let it lie or what? What does "showing feelings" mean? Need more specifics to answer.
>>
What's your opinion on body hair? I'm pretty short but have a lot of body hair. Will it really matter 'in the moment'? Do you really despise it or is it just a 'rather not'? It's simply too much and grows to quick to shave.
>>
>>16779511
We were going out and stuff but at a certain point I said to her that I didn't want to have a serious relationship but didn't want to lose her friendship.
Two weeks later we went to a party and made out, then we never lost contact ever since, and we do both like eachother a lot, with romantic messages going on.

No fucks, no dumps, just mentioned that I'd rather have a friendship rather than fighting with her once we engaged in something serious.
>>
>>16777224
I got a problem an huge problem!
I start to feel something for a friend i always see her like a little sister, but in this last months something is changed in me, and i start to prove something, but i don't understand if is an obsession or love, i'm confused.
>>
>>16777886
Call the police. The longer you wait, the worse it will get.
>>
OP still here?
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.