[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being bad at life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1450417015470.png (456KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450417015470.png
456KB, 1280x720px
How do I get better at life? By it I mean, motivation to do anything. Having ADD/memory problems doesn't help my situation(neither putting all the blame on it like I do), and staying at home all day, everyday just using PC, not working or studying leeching my parents isn't really something that I want to my life. Sometimes I feel really good and want to go out, meet people, study, work, try new things, but 100% of the times that I feel like that I just end up in front my PC thinking on "oh man, it would be really nice if I had a good memory, and a nice job to live alone in peace" and never do anything to change.

Looking at the past makes it even worse because I wasn't like this at all, and I had pretty good chances to get into the best university in my country and get a good job, but in the end I let myself in this never-ending circle of procrastination > depression > get motivated > procrastination, and I don't know how to end this. Now I'm 24, got kicked of university because low grades and too poor to pay one myself; I get kicked of every job that I try because I get demotivated in the middle way and stop going; never leave home and stay on internet all day doing nothing. I don't understand how I failed this hard to fuck up the last 6 years of my live, but I want to change this, I just don't know how.

TLDR: How to stop being a depressed NEET/leave the NEET depression circle, and actually try to be a human being.
>>
Have you considered a tag team combo of working a shit job 10-15 hours a week, paying your parents a small bit of rent, and using the rest to pay for therapy?
>>
>>16776998
That's what I want, but I can't stop thinking that I'll fail on another job before I actually get any progress on the treatment. And feels even worse because I don't get any support from my family on this as well, they think that I do this to live an easy life without responsibility/work, while its not true at all, I really miss the time when I wasn't like this.

Sometimes I just see myself as a kid whining for not being able to do things, instead of trying. But I don't know how to be anything else, what I need to do in order to change and be able to drive my own life.
>>
>>16776987

Your desire to "be better at life" has to be greater than all the bullshit you are currently doing. (Pc/wasting time, among other things I am sure) Understand that with most things in life it becomes harder to get going the longer you wait to do it. You do not get time and youth back, take advantage of it or forever regret it.

YOU MUST HAVE GOALS. These goals much also be specific, measureable and attainable.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.