[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on under-age sex? I'm 18. She just turned 16.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (352KB, 240x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
352KB, 240x184px
Thoughts on under-age sex?

I'm 18. She just turned 16. 17's legal in my state. She wants it bad, and so do I.

Any thoughts, comments, or advice?
>>
>>16776957
Don't. If her parents find out at all you're fucked.
>>
If it's legal, go for it. If it's illegal, then decide whether the penalty if you're caught is worth a few minutes of sex that you could get with a girl who's legal.
>>
A two-year age difference isn't very significant, so I don't see it as creepy or morally wrong. Just be very careful and discreet until her 17th birthday
>>
>>16776957
Don't. No ass in the world is worth 7+ behind bars.
>>
>>16776971
>7+ behind bars
asses?
>>
>>16776979
No, years behind bars.
>>
What state are you in?
I know in Texas if the people are less than some years apart its all good.
>>
>>16776992
It IS Texas. Source?
>>
>>16777007
I'll have to find it, give me a minute.
>>
http://www.sharpcriminalattorney.com/sex-crimes/4767/texas-statutory-rape-laws-and-penalties/

Read down to exemptions.

I know its not the most official source,but I'm not gonna spend the time to dig through the online legislation, just to find the correct title and then decoded it for you.
Google this if you want more proof, but you are good to go.
Just don't get her preggo.
>>
>>16777026
Thanks. I really appreciate it, anon.
I'll do some searching for confirmation.

There is hope.
>>
Lol how scared are u guys. Stuff like this happens everyday and nobody fucking notices or even cares.
I've got to know a lot of cases of underage women with grownups, even 13 yo girls with 22+.

Of all these cases, I've never known any who got caught. Anyway, Op isn't in any danger... 16 to 18 is nothing at all.

The funny thing is that the adults are usually the ones who end emotionally hurt, cause they're dealing with inmature individuals.
>>
>>16777061
Teenagers literally do not have their brains developed enough to understand the weight and implications of sex, let alone the intensity of a sexual relationship between a minor and an adult.

Source: I was groomed to have sex with a 23 year old when I was 13.
>>
>>16777061
Sure, then things go sour between them, the younger partner decides to snitch and off goes the other one to jail.
>>
>>16777061
Do not listen to this man. Young girls, especially teenage girls are literally the worst about keeping their mouths shut about anything. If they give info to mom and dad about you, you can be prosecuted and go down easy.
>>
>>16777007
Google it u cuck
>>
>>16777072

There's a huge difference between that situation, and OP's situation. In most cases, an 18-year-old guy and a 16-year-old girl are pretty much equals in terms of sexual and mental development. That's very different from a young adult manipulating a girl who's literally still a child. If OP was 26, I'd be giving very different advice
>>
>>16777079

You're making it sound much creepier than it is. OP isn't some 30-year-old pervert, it's not at all unusual for a girl her age to have a boyfriend a year or two older than her. Most parents wouldn't press legal charges and fuck up your life in a situation like this, unless you were a complete scumbag in some other way and they were just looking for a way to get you. Most parents would understand that it's their daughter's choice as much as OP's, and kids do shit like this
>>
romeo and juliet laws ftw
>>
>be me sitting in chow eating
>mexican guy asks me "what are you in here for"
>stupidly tell him all casual
>he gets pissed off and mutters something to his friends
>standing at yard count someone stabs me in face
>not tell
>white guy asks me to deliver a message
>not deliver the message
>dude is punching me and i cant see straight
>finally fall down
>now hes stomping on my head
>get removed from wing and put in walk alone program
>spend rest of time laying on my ass sleeping and getting fat
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.