ok /adv/ i need some advice.
1. Assume I have no social experience
2. Assume I can not read other peoples body language
3. Please give advice in simple step by step instructions.
So, I've been dating this girl for the last month or so, we are both unbelievably awkward and dates mainly consist of watching tv and very few words spoken to each other. Recently she has indicated to me that she was hoping that i was going to kiss her last time. (of course I didn't pick up on the cues). How exactly does this work? How do you kiss a girl. Ho do you go from sitting on a couch with her to kissing her? How is that transition made? What do I do? I want to kiss her, She wants to kiss me, but we are both to awkward to just do it.
You can think of it as instinctual, when you're lips are moving in inches from someone else's they get the message. She'll be kissing before she knows it.
As far as moving towards her is concerned, just lean over, roll her over, get her to face you, put her on top, whatever you need to do. Keep kissing, not with closed lips obviously. It doesn't have to be constant though, you can pull back slightly to stop, and then start again, if you want.
If you somehow manage to pause awkwardly during this it shouldn't matter, you both know you're awkward.
1. Be physically close.
2. Look at her and smile.
3. Lean in, tilt your head a little so you don't bump into her nose.
4. Kiss. Go slowly and don't think too much about the movement you're trying to make. It'll be weird at first but you'll find your rhythm.
5. If awkward failure, just repeat. The cool thing about kissing someone is that even if you fuck up they'll usually let you try again and again and again.
>how do you kiss a girl
Put your lips on her lips, great scott ye done it!
I remember having this issue when I was younger. I would wait for the 'right' moment. The truth is there isn't. If you wait for the perfect moment it's never going to come. If you're both laying next to each other watching tv just go for it. lean in and kiss her