[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /adv/, any hypocondriacs here who want to share methods to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1448181034285.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448181034285.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
So, /adv/, any hypocondriacs here who want to share methods to "just like chill"? I'm being ultra paranoid because I'm afraid the constipation and slightly impacted colon I just got visited for two days ago might be worse than initially thought and that before the 6 days of therapy the doc prescribed me I'm going to die an explosive, brown and smelly death. Granted it already happened to me and lasted much longer, but my intestine didn't hurt that much the one time it happened two years ago.

In all seriousness though, because of a previous trauma I'm fucking horrified by the perspective of being in a hospital, mostly because it would disrupt my routine so much.
And I have a couple of important university exams coming up. AND THE PROM IS TOMORROW!
>>
HEY
HEY
HEY
LISTEN.

Anon, we're all going to die. Why the fuck are you worrying about what's going to kill you? Sure, prevent your death as long as you can, but it's going to happen. If you end up with an illness that cuts your life in half, fucking whatever man. You're wasting the (very short) amount of time you have on this stray blue planet worrying about the inevitable. SNAP OUT OF IT!
>>
File: 1445269098592.gif (138KB, 211x512px) Image search: [Google]
1445269098592.gif
138KB, 211x512px
>>16776502
That's why I'm worried to waste time in whatever therapy or hospital. Everyone I know gives me shit about being paranoid about my health, considering I've gone through much, much worse stuff, but I think they see it more as a "Oh you must be afraid of being hurt or dying". I'm more concerned with wasting time being hospitalized or otherwise incapacitated.
Every moment I'm not studying, learning, having fun or shitposting on my favourite chinese cartoon website feels wasted, doubly so if I have to feel like crap for a while as well.
>>
>>16776562
See, that's the thing man. Waste is subjective. Your entire life is a cumulative series of good/bad/exciting/boring/etc. events. Spending time in the hospital or therapy or what have you isn't a "waste", it's just another experience.

Roll with it.
>>
I accepted death. I constantly feel like I'm going to die but I learned not to care about it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.