[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everybody in my life keep asking me when am I going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: screaming.jpg (11KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
screaming.jpg
11KB, 500x247px
Why does everybody in my life keep asking me when am I going to have children? I am just about to get married to my fiance and almost immediately we have friends and family members pecking us questions about babies and children, though most the questions are fired at me.

What should I say when they ask? They like to joke about it as well and its really awkward. I just want to focus on my new marriage first.
>>
>>16776253
Not until we get done having a lot of sex, that usually will shut people up.
>>
Because they want to play with babies and make use of all their child rearing knowledge.

Tell them that the bedroom upstairs is free if they want to go get started, then wink suggestively.
>>
>>16776255

I'll try that, thanks. Yes, I want them to shut up already, lol.

>>16776262

I already told my mom that I want to enjoy at least a few years alone with my husband before we introduce a child into it. I never wanted a large family anyway, and neither does he. But my mom keeps bringing it up and even his friends keep poking at me about when will I be using my vagoo to spit out some babies. Not literally, but you know what I mean...
>>
Thanks but we don't have any plans to have kids right now. That should be all you need to say.

Unrelated but I remember when I was little I once innocently asked my uncle and his wife why they didn't have any kids, a question which really upset my father who told me that was an inappropriate question to ask, later explaining that some people have no desire for kids or are incapable which can be something very painful for them. I think that's good advice honestly, shame your family thinks differently.
>>
>>16776278
Yeah see you keep thinking that other people care about what you want. That's not why they're doing it. It's like when I try talking my friend into buying an XBox. It's not because I care about the impact on his life. It's because I want to come over and play on his fucking XBox.

Same thing here. They care about your XBox and putting your fiance's dick in it because of their own selfish preferences. Ignore them and crack jokes at their expense.
>>
>>16776280
>>16776289

Thanks, you two. I'll just have make a wise crack at them and hopefully they'll take it in stride and stop asking. Of course, nothing beats honesty. I'll just say, "We are not planning to have children right now. We are happy just the two of us, so why mess a good thing up?"

Thanks everyone. Happy weekend!
>>
>>16776318
Thanks, same to you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.