[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I stand by my ideals and principles or ignore the red

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: justapicture.jpg (106KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
justapicture.jpg
106KB, 500x342px
Should I stand by my ideals and principles or ignore the red flags?

Trying to make long stories short here:
>be normal type guy, last summer I broke up for good with ex, after 5 years (last year of that with some breaks, but always monogamous)
>had two one-night stands, made out with a couple other girls, but generally never play games or be an asshole
>basically I am of the rare non-dickhead species
>have clear principles in terms of watching out for red flags in girls, but through that really high standards

>big party with everyone from my uni, end up helping a girl to get home at 8am
>know her quite well, find her really attractive, but know that she had a boyfriend for years, had other guys during breaks with him, had crazy drug experiences in the past, generally a bit mental
>spend day with her, we get along really well (deep conversations, lots of cuddling) and she is actually what I never found in other girls in terms of being generally straight-forward
>she tells me she broke up with her boyfriend two days before this
>the first time we fuck she stops because of that, the next time its fine (though ripped/slipped-off condom issues)
>keep spending time with her, staying at each others places
>we are both not sure what this is
>I can really feel that she likes me a lot and she also says I am different from anyone she had before (in terms of being sincere, positive, and honest)

Today is the first night alone since Monday and I started thinking... I extremely enjoy the time with her, at the same time its a rollercoaster, she is very different in many ways, and there are several red flags. I don't even know what I am trying to say or ask, I am just overwhelmed by the situation...
>>
every time the story is the same, just different names and places
good men, intelligent, dissuaded by normal relationships because the internet has jaded them
in reality you're only here because you are happy and are looking to not be happy
but in reality you can always make decisions later down the road
>>
Don't question it, that ruins things. Just roll with it and see where it leads.
>>
>>16776051
... She will fuck you over. But if you can be patient and ENDURE you and her will get peace in the end.
>>
>basically I am of the rare non-dickhead species
sounds like you're a bitch
>know her quite well, find her really attractive, but know that she had a boyfriend for years,
dickhead
>>
Don't Ignore red flags.
They are there for a reason.

If you go swimming do you ignore sign that says contaminated water? No, you just go else where.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.