[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unprotected sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (51KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 736x736px
Last night I got way too drunk and brought a guy home. We had unprotected sex. I don't know his history, and he got crazy obsessive after so I blocked him on Facebook. I have the implant so won't get pregnant but obviously I'm terrified of getting an std. I'm going to a gyno asap. One thing though - his smell has really hung around my genitals. It's pissing me off. It's a slightly sharp, tiny bit metallic, mostly musky smell. Is it likely to mean something bad? Why can't I get rid of it? I've had two showers.
>>
Scent is tied to memory. It's probably not there, you're just remembering it. Of you're convinced it is there bring it up to your gyno.

You could also consult us by posting pics on /b/. If there's a problem we can tell you in a professional and courteous fashion.

As far as him spazzing about facebook, he's probably trying to figure out what he did wrong and it's driving him nuts.

We're insecure about sex and he probably thinks he fucked up or came to fast or hurt you or that you think he raped you

Doesn't realize you regret fucking him for reasons pertaining to you and not him. Send him a message that reads, "I was drunk, shouldn't have fucked you. You were fine, but this isn't going to continue."
>>
I really hope you're right about the smell. Fingers crossed.

As for him freaking out on Facebook, it wasn't an insecurity thing. He wanted to meet me today for dinner, I told him pretty much what you told me to tell him and he started to tell me that he loved me, I was breaking his heart, that he was going to come to mine etc.
>>
Try not to get into this position again, getting so drunk you have unprotected sex is very dangerous behavior which could end quite badly for you.
>>
Yeah, I'm well aware. It was the first time I've ever brought someone home from a night out - it's normally not my thing at all, and I don't go out often - maybe once a month or less. I told him he needed to wear a condom, but I guess he was too drunk to listen or care.
>>
>>16776181
Oh, you fucked a dateless virgin (or close enough). That sucks (speaking as a guy in his position a decade ago). A mature man might shrug it off and be grateful he got laid, no strings attached. Not so here.

To him, this was all his dreams come true, the first and definitive proof that someone loves him and he's going to take it hard.

Keep him blocked and avoid him if you can. Some of the people here will say that's overly harsh, but any contact with him at all is only going to make him think there's some hope there.
>>
>>16776036
Smell is usually a sign of infection. Go to your doctors asap and stop being a whore. Otherwise enjoy your future stds
>>
>>16776235
Could well just be that the guy is the sort of sperglord who uses too much shitty cologne.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.