[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nowadays it seems that women have infinite suply of men at their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Nowadays it seems that women have infinite suply of men at their feet. They get attention all the time from social media.

How does a guy approach a girl without the thought that you are feeding her ego?

The thought of feeding someone's ego disgusts me, but at the same time I want to get laid.
>>
>The thought of feeding someone's ego disgusts me
Then you're the problem here.
>>
>>16776012

elaborate
>>
OP here, I am a faggot. I just want to use women because I don't see them as people, but they scare me so much. They have all men at their feet, clearly, and it's not creepers and users like me just trying to fuck them!
lol op you're retarded
>>
File: dNVvntX.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
dNVvntX.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>16776079

>i don't see them as people
>i just want to fuck them
>they scare me so much

yes, that's exactly what i've said
>>
>How does a guy approach a girl without the thought that you are feeding her ego?

Just don't I suppose.

The key is to not take any bullshit afterwards.
Make it clear what you want and if you don't get it then leave it at that. Don't become an orbiter, those are the people who really feed them attention.
>>
>>16776151

thanks for the advice

i have a mindset that thinks in terms of win/lose situation, insecurities, fear of being taken advantage of, etc

that's probably the cause
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.