[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rejection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (24KB, 572x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 572x245px
So i came here for the very first time thursday night and asked for some help about asking this one girl out. Now be in mind i'ver never talked to her untill this friday so i would think she never knew i existed untill this day. Im a shy guy i usally dont talk to people (I dont know) in my free time as i think its a waste,
Now friday cane and my 2 friends were hyping me up, i didnt known what to say i asked them, and they just said go talk to her, >get up
>walk to this girl while she doing hw
>ask her if i can sit down
>my hearting beating 800 times a sec
>she say yes
>yus
>I sit down
>she look at me with her eyes confused
>Oh shit
>tell her she pretty ask her out
> she say "no,sorry"
>i smile and walk away
>go to my friends
>get roasted
now i feel better, the way she said "sorry" it wasnt a "no fuck off bitch ass nigga" type rejection, and when i got up i actually felt happy, I WASNT SAD WHAT? It was this good asthectic, now i didnt have the urge to ask her out and wasnt nervous about doing it anymore, but now i when i see her i still think "how does she view me now" Maybe its because i didnt introduce myself to her? And just risked it all? I talked to her friend about 3 hours after that and he said she is not even thinking about dating. But I just felt so good and i moved on ig? Could the outtcome have become different if i had introduced and started a friend like relationship with her? But she is the only girl i think is a 10/10 how can i cope with this happy but confused feeling.
>>
>>16775920
I have no idea what you're trying to say.

If you're asking about what to do now, move on, you're clearly not getting her. And don't ask out people you've never even talked to, jesus fuck, that's creepy.
>>
>>16775920

>tell her she pretty ask her out

i've laughed so hard when i read that part, holy fuck.
>>
You feel better because the uncertainty is gone.

The next step is to corner her alone in a dark place and rape her. You'll feel fantastic.

Also underage b&, come on mods.
>>
That's good, dude. You got rejected and you didn't die. Now you know you can ask someone out, and you'll be ok if they say no.

Next time be Jess of a weirdo about it, though.
>>
>>16776083
Yeah
>>
File: 236301.jpg (35KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
236301.jpg
35KB, 225x350px
>>16775920
It's good that you worked up the courage to ask her out, just keep in mind that it was pretty poor timing. Usually when I want to start going out with a girl I'll talk to her for about a week (definitely do it a few times in person at least) before I ask her.

I used to be a really shy person up until a year or so ago (I almost never made the first move on girls) and this worked for me back then. I still follow this model for the most part. Honestly what you did was more than what I could do back then.
>>
>>16776107
Thats the thing i clearly didnt know what to say to her, i wanted to start a friendship with her but i was nervous as fuck, im sure its all to late, sure she thinks less of me or think im a weirdo
>>
Your 10/10 girl
>is not even thinking about dating
That puts her down to a 0 or null.
You can't have a better approach to someone who isn't interested in anybody.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 516x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 516x345px
>>16776254
I found out after i asked her.
Not my fault my friend never gave me the heads up
>>
>>16776267
Oh I know, I'm just telling you there's nothing you could have done differently in that case.
>>
File: image.png (281KB, 715x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
281KB, 715x560px
I honestly want a friendship with her now,
But now that i've fucked up what should i do
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.