[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been seeing a girl for a couple of months and everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1442137040365.jpg (818KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1442137040365.jpg
818KB, 1920x1200px
I've been seeing a girl for a couple of months and everything was going great until today. She's been feeling tired and worn out lately so at the behest of her mother, she went to get checked by a doctor for anemia. She called me afterwards and told me they prescribed her iron pills to see if it would help. Then she told me she didn't think she should be in a relationship because she was still hurting from her last one and didn't think it was fair to me so she wants to take some time to get herself straightened out.

I told her I understood and I appreciated her being honest with me. I have literally no reason to suspect she's lying about anything, but I can't keep old feelings from previous relationships that ended poorly from resurfacing.

What should I do?
>>
You should come to terms with the fact that the only truly worthwhile relationships are those between equally enthusiastic partners. When you're meant to be with someone, they'll be as enthusiastic about being with you as you are about being with them. That's not something which many people can offer. While that doesn't make them bad people in any way, it does make them poor choices for a significant other. They need time to learn honesty with themselves. It looks like your ex has taken the first step toward learning that. You should too.
>>
When a woman rejects a man, it's his duty to accept her choice and respect it. She has no obligation to give you a reason.

Accept it and move on. That's all you can do. It's for the best, it's what nature intended.
>>
>>16775833
>She has no obligation to give you a reason.

I never implied she did, and furthermore, she did give me a reason.

I feel like you're replying to the wrong thread.
>>
>>16775815
Damn that was tight advice, anon. Needed to hear that, pining after a girl I really like but don't think is reciprocating. Basically pussy meet pedestal.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.