[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop feeling like my body is ruined? I gained weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: 1452889912447.jpg (66KB, 529x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452889912447.jpg
66KB, 529x800px
How do I stop feeling like my body is ruined?

I gained weight so my boobs got bigger, but then I lost the weight and my boobs went back to their normal size but then they went super saggy

Even with lifting weights and moisturising and massage they're ruined

How do I accept my ruined body?
>>
It's not ruined, you just lost too much weight.

Eat some carbs, work out, gain a bit of healthy weight, and your boobs will return to their former glory.

Coffee grounds can be used in the shower to remove stretch marks.

Just gain a bit of weight until you're comfortable with how your body looks. Some girls are just meant to be a bit curvy. your boobs will look great, trust me.
>>
>>16775804
I didn't lose too much weight I just went back to my original weight which was not very skinny to begin with

Gaining any more weight would make me overweight

I've been lifting weights for over a year

I don't have stretch marks
>>
>>16775821

Do you still wear the same bras?

Wearing the perfect bra is essential for well shaped breasts. Go to victorias secret or somewhere and get fitted for your perfect size. Wearing the wrong bra can be damaging to your breast shape.
>>
>>16775830
No I'm wearing well fitted bras.

My tits are saggy because I gained weight and then lost it.

How do I accept my ruined body?
>>
>>16775840
Kiss your boobs every night
Also, you can do exercises to get the meat back in them. Pull your skin forward from your back towards your chest
You can also stimulate your nipples. I don't know how but it helps your breasts to grow. I do it all the time and I've gone up a cup size
>>
Are you on birth control? it can make your tits sag.
>>
>>16775846
*push not pull
>>
>>16775804
>Eat some carbs, work out, gain a bit of healthy weight, and your boobs will return to their former glory.
Jesus Christ, please kill yourself. Seriously. This ridiculous pseudo science -- Do you have any idea what actually removes stretchmarks? Getting rid of old skin and taking care of new skin = Exfoliating/moisturizing. That's it. Coffee grounds, jesus christ. Just get a lotion with proper vitamins.

Op, here's the solid truth: Everyone has different genes. Some people are just not going to look like others. You can either A) exfoliate and moisturize for months/years until you see progress, or you can B) save up for plastic surgery and immediately look even better than you were hoping.

I've never had plastic surgery, but if someone wants to, more power to them. Whatever makes you happy as a person. Call it shallow, who gives a fuck? It's not their body, it's yours.

As for how to accept yourself the way you are, like you originally asked, that will probably take time, and I'm sure focusing on the positive aspects of who you are will help. Whatever makes you happy, do it. But that coffee grounds shit? Surely other people must realize the 'try-hard'ness of that statement.
>>
>>16775800
We seriously can't give any advice without pics
>>
probably normal and you're just overthinking it. Promise you.
>>
>>16775800
Ruined. What if they're not, and you're merely thinking so based on the fact that they've changed? What if there's a way you can work with your changed tits to get a better look overall?

I think you should be more positive about the whole situation. Plus, you're already doing everything you can to help your body.

>lifting weights
>moisturizing
>massage

Imo, if we assume that they did change shape, you shouldn't be so obsessed with getting them to be the way they were, but aiming towards getting the best of how they are. Don't be clingy and preoccupied about something that irrelevant (objectively speaking).
>>
>>16775850
It's not pseudo-science it's science

http://www.livestrong.com/article/93530-remove-stretch-marks-fast/
>>
File: 1442214712932.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442214712932.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>16775906
>it's not pseudoscience
>proves it with an article on a site full of pseudoscience bullshit
>>
>>16775890
They got worse, they didn't just change.
>>
>>16775927
But that's my idea. You're saying they got worse, because you're comparing them to how they used to be, and you liked how they used to be more than how they currently are. Just find it within you to realize that you probably can't do anything to reverse the fact that they changed, and work with what you've got, which I am fairly sure is not as bad as you so religiously believe.

How old are you?
>>
>>16775800
Protip: Never get fat.

Not getting fat is one of the biggest keys to life. Look better, live longer.
>>
>>16775945

I know I can't do anything to reverse the fact that they change, that's why I'm so depressed.
>>
Good saggy or bad saggy?
>>
>>16775962
Bad saggy, they're deflated and not very big
>>
http://www.livestrong.com/article/424144-how-to-regain-full-breasts-after-losing-weight/

Better get /fit/
>>
I'm in the same boat as you OP, and I'm only 19. took a lot of crying every time I looked in the mirror and hiding myself before I could even feel slightly decent about myself again

I've eaten healthy, lift weights four days a week and do cardio three days a week, moisturize, and exfoliate like crazy. no good

I've finally decided to get plastic surgery for it. I decided that paying a little each month is worth finally being able to be happy with myself again. i couldn't take the feeling of worthlessness and feeling ugly any more. any time I read or heard a guy and their friends making jokes about saggy tits I wanted to fucking kill myself. but at least I can look forward to them being brought back to how they used to be

I say do what you have to do to feel good about yourself. you got one life, don't spend it being miserable.
>>
>>16775953
Please stop taking out parts of what I am saying and try to get the whole idea behind what I've typed.

If you're 20, you're way too young to be depressed over something like that in the first place. Saggy or not saggy, keep working out, keep taking care of your body and you will be just fine.
>>
>>16775962
Are you stupid? Stop leaving the house, and disconnect your internet immediately. You should be ashamed of how dumb you are.

"Oh, they're a good super saggy. Not ---------------ruined----------------- at all."
>>
>>16775972

OP was once young and full of hope,
She gained weight,
Considered dropping from a rope,
But it was too much to make the leap,
She struggled and the pounds began to drop,
It was an uphill battle, she made it up the slope,
Only to find her tits a saggy mess,
Which no one wanted to caress,
Oh woe, oh woe, I am a worthless hoe!
She cried under duress,
And silence echoed through the halls,
The world collapsed on her, trapped in the walls,
She watched the other, beautiful dolls,
She walked alone in empty halls.
>>
>>16775992
It's depressing to have a body like that at the age of 20

You mean the stuff about working with what I've got? I haven't got very much and that's what's upsetting.
>>
>>16775989

Her eyes lit up,
Hope at last,
To get reactions from every mast,
And tall they stood,
And reached for her breast,
Alas it did not pass the test,
They say hope dies last.
>>
>>16775994
autistic asperger ridden cock suck

op seriously stfu and just give it time.
>>
>>16776009

But lo and behold,
In rode a white knight,
Ever so kind a polite,
As ready to dispatch wisdom as he was to fight.

And so he pleaded and he urged:
"Watch the sands drift down in glass,
For time will make right this mess"
And she watched the grains fall,
She watched gravity do its thing,
On grains in a timeglass, on a swing,
On her tits - nothing could escape its ring.
>>
>>16775994
>>16776006
>>16776019

Pretty good, Anon. This thread is a fucking joke anyway.
>>
>>16775993
You're incredibly dumb.
>>
>>16776021

It's one of those things that's actually pretty horrible, though people will argue that appearance doesn't matter, etc. I imagine having saggy tits is kind of like going bald or having a tiny dick.

People might act like it doesn't matter, but it's a huge deal. Also, plastic surgery is not a true solution, since anyone who sees (and definitely anyone who touches them) will know they are fake. There is also the cost and the fact that any surgery creates a pretty shitty feeling for a while.

So basically, it seems like OPs only option is to do everything she can to maintain her health and appearance otherwise. (Work dem glutes girl).

>ib4 truckerfag with his "it's someone's fetish somewhere!"
>>
>>16775850
>>16775804
Both of you are fucking retarded.

Stretch marks are permanent. They will fade from purple/red to silver/white over time. No amount of exfoliation will eliminate them.
>>
File: 1450647401399.png (212KB, 338x353px) Image search: [Google]
1450647401399.png
212KB, 338x353px
>>16775906
>livestrong.com
a well known and respected hub of scientific research. Thank you for your input, now please apply razor blades to your wrists.
>>
>>16775800
Just learn to accept similar levels of physical flaws in the people you date. It's only a problem if you want to go chasing someone out of your league.
>>
>>16775800
You probably tanked your estrogen levels by going low fat.

You need to eat more healthy fats like coconut oil and nuts and seeds.
>>
File: pfWKr51.gif (2MB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
pfWKr51.gif
2MB, 500x438px
>>16775989
>I felt bad when men talked about women's bodies so I got surgery
>D-d-do it for your own happiness OP!
This is what third-wave feminists actually believe.
>>
Saggy tits aren't necessarily bad if they have a shape and weight to them. But if they're just pancakes then you're pretty much done.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 1242x1448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 1242x1448px
>>16776586
Damn son
>>
I find saggy tits hot.
Also I have never touched a woman.
>>
>>16776622
Are you really that mad about people like different types of boobs
>>
>>16776635
I think you think I'm being sarcastic but I'm not. I've jacked off to pictures of saggy tits many times and enjoyed it greatly.
>>
>>16775800
>How do I accept my ruined body?

By focusing on the impermanence of life and the lack of objective meaning to it.

Your boobs dont define you as a person, that doesnt mean having saggy ones wont be without consequence but ultimatley its a rather small one
>>
>>16775800
these girls are kind of gross
>>
Some tits are disappointing, it's true. But the truth of the matter is that most people have some thing that's imperfect about them: scars, blemishes, stretch marks, flat ass, small dick, bad teeth, etc. It's just a part of being an average person, and most reasonable people will accept that you can't be perfect. It's not the end of the world.

Most girls don't have great tits, because you have little influence over what they look like. Nice tits are winning the genetic lottery. What you can control is your overall body: your stomach, ass, legs, and so on. Just make your other assets nice to look at.

Overall don't worry so much. Everything will be okay.
>>
They would have started to sag sooner or later anyway. It just happened sooner. Sucks, but it happens to literally everyone in the end.
>>
You fucked up. You knew this would happen when you ate so much but you did it anyway. Now you have to just work hard to earn money for plastic surgery or just forget about looking good in this lifetime.
>>
I've banged at least one girl with tits like the ones you claim to have, and have seen a handful of others up-close. One of the girls was obnoxiously skinny and they looked incredibly hot on her body. On the other girls, not so much. But on the girl I fucked, while I wasn't initially impressed by them, I grew to think that they were very cute and would have loved to have seen them and the girl again. Alas, she was just cheating on her bf who sounded like a neck-bearder.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.