As an 18 year old who is going out if high school soon, what is the best way to travel the world basically broke?
I am looking into hostels to work at for a bit and other things.
Hate to tell you this, but it's not all that easy. But that's not to say it can't be done.
Important questions for more detailed info, though:
1) What country are you in
2) What country/regions are you looking to go to
3) Define "basically broke"
4) Any skills you may have
5) How long do you intend to travel
6) Plans for after
It's fine, I like the help a lot.
1.I am in the United States. (Born in it, full Citizenship)
2. South America, but mainly focused on Chile, Peru, Bolivia and Argentina.
3.I am currently looking for a short term job, but I have a few hundred dollars (nearing a thousand) on me.
4.I am bilingual, English and Spanish.
I have some higher arts (photoshop, video editing, and animation) skills, I have done some light landscaping before I have a bigger build so I am used to the heavy work.
5. I plan to stay there for about a few months, at least 1-2 months at least. (I wouldn't mind working there for the time I remain there)
6. I plan to go to college the following year. (2017)