[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just cut my best friend out of my life because he came out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 6

Just cut my best friend out of my life because he came out of the closet.
I dont regret or feel the decision was wrong, just that theres now a huge hole left that he filled in my life.
Anyone else have experiences losing people who were like a brother to them. How do you fill the hole that is left after you cut them out.
>>
2/10 bait, you tried
>>
>>16775437
I hope he breaks into your house and fucks you in the ass at night.

Oh, and if you're actually telling the truth could you describe how you cut him off? I've always wondered how that shit would play out.
>>
>>16775437
>How do you fill the hole
Put his cock in it.
>>
If you condemned him, you dont really know what its like to have a brother.
>>
>>16775448
Its not hard when you have brothers. 15 years. been bros and lived next door since we were 7 years old.
>>16775445
Id probably kill someone if they attempted to have homosexual sex with me.
But really he came out the closet and I pretty much said I cant support him or be there for him anymore later and walked out. I only wave at him when I see him in the distance. We dont spend any time together or talk anymore.
>>
>>16775441
>any person I dont agree with is trolling and cant possibly be going through anything
1/10 since I replied.
>>
>>16775437
>theres now a huge hole left that he filled in my life.
That's pretty normal.

>Anyone else have experiences losing people who were like a brother to them. How do you fill the hole that is left after you cut them out.
You either find new friends, or you admit you were wrong and try to reconnect. The latter approach is better to try first, but sometimes it fails: you likely cut him pretty deep, and those wounds may not heal so easily.

Look. My beliefs on this issue are not so different from yours. But this doesn't excuse being an asshole. Friends have come out to me before, and while I have not lied to them about my beliefs, I haven't cut them off either. Most have stayed: many were pissed off to find out what I believe, and it's tough to blame them for that, really, but we found ways to make friendship work. It's kept some very interesting people in my life, and who knows what might happen in the future?
>>
>>16775468
Its hard imagining finding new friends like that though. I mean we were friends for many many years. It would take many more years to get to that point with someone else. I could shoot for bulk but I dont like superficial relationships with people.
Remaining friends with him would be giving up my beliefs. Its not going to happen.
>>
>>16775437
If my best friend of 8 years came out of the closet I'd tell him I don't support him and continue on as we were as long as he knows the boundaries he can't overstep. Only thing that would suck is we can't joke around with gay shit anymore.
>>
>>16775478

>Remaining friends with him would be giving up my beliefs.

Are you a Christian?
>>
>>16775514
No
>>
>>16775516

What are your beliefs?
>>
>>16775522
Something incompatible with homosexuality. Theres no place for it.
>>
>>16775532

But this dude was your best friend for years, and he was gay the entire time. So clearly you don't actually have a problem with all gay people, just with some political idea of homosexuality? I'm just trying to understand your reasoning.

I can understand that it'd make things very awkward if he told you he was in love with you, or something like that. But I can't wrap my head around the logic of freezing out your best friend just because you found out he's gay.
>>
>>16775539
I was just ignorant. There are things that you just cant overlook.
For instance if he came out and said he was a child rapist I would have responded similarly. His actions are incompatible with my beliefs.
>>
>>16775532

>There's no place for it

Clearly there is a "place for it" though, since it occurs naturally in all civilizations at pretty much the same ratio.

This attitude is just as stupid as shitty little college-freshman atheists who say "The world would be a better place if we just abolished religion!" As if your narrowly informed opinions override the entirety of human history and human nature.
>>
>>16775539
basically he thinks buttsex is gross

he's within his rights to feel that way but yeah I have a hard time understanding why a person would get rid of their best friend over it and then complain that they feel alone
>>
>>16775544

I just don't understand that. I wouldn't be friends with a child rapist either, but raping a child is a selfish, malicious, destructive act. Whereas personally, homosexuality is incompatible with my beliefs in the same way that Coldplay's music or Nicholas Sparks films are incompatible with my beliefs. It's not my taste, it's not something I would choose to engage in, but it doesn't hurt anyone and I wouldn't turn my back on a friend just for having different preferences from me.

I'm just trying to understand why your friend's sexuality affects you so much. It seems like you're overreacting and being cruel for no real reason.
>>
>>16775548
>since it occurs naturally in all civilizations at pretty much the same ratio
No it doesnt. Not in the same way. Whats considered gay may vary but anal sex does not occur in all civilizations. There are civilizations that thought male kissing was a sign of respect. Not sexual. The greeks though thigh sex (not anal sex) was a good way for male bonding.
>>
>>16775565
Thats just because of how you see homosexuality. For me it is closer to rape on the scale of contradicting my beliefs than coldplay.
>>
>>16775567

So it's specifically anal sex that you have a problem with? If you found out that one of your straight friends enjoyed anal sex, would you react the same way?
>>
>>16775574

How so? Rape means forcing your will on another person. It's destructive. I don't understand how consensual homosexuality is destructive.

If you're going to seriously invalidate YEARS of close friendship based on your beliefs, you'd better be able to explain your beliefs.
>>
>>16775576
No its not just anal sex. But I understand that what people consider gay isnt the same and I respect the view of civilizations that have a different opinion on what gay sex is.
If my friend told me kissing guys wasnt gay Id be having a different conversation with him.
>>
>>16775437
In our circle one friend came out as trans and we found out that one of our other friends messed around with him. Needless to say they were both dropped
>>
>>16775447
Top kek
>>
>>16775586
Thats because you only look at if its destructive to see if its bad.
I look at the whole of my beliefs and how things fit in and theres no place for it. Only contradictions.
>>
>>16775586
>hurr you need to explain yourself
I don't like faggots, and will not be friends with them. Situation explained.
>>
>>16775595

That's not really an answer. What is it specifically about homosexuality that is so "bad" that you have to abandon your friend? You've already admitted that you miss the friendship, what would be the harm in talking/hanging out like you used to?

I think a lot of people have a natural, gut-level aversion to the idea of gay love/gay sex, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. But I just don't think it's reason enough to cut someone off completely. I've had friends that came out of the closet in a similar way, and there was definitely a "shock" period where you feel like everything's changed, but then everything just goes on like normal and it just becomes a non-issue.

I think if you just gave it a chance, you might find that it's the same way with your friend. It's not like he's gonna force himself on you or start telling you all the details of his sex life. I think you'd be surprised how little it changes anything
>>
>>16775595
"i cut muh bf out of my life cos he was gay"
"Why?"
"m-muh beliefs"
"What about your beliefs make it bad?"
"M-MUH BELIEFS"

he's better off without your dumb faggot ass in his life anyway, retard
>>
>>16775613
I didnt come here to debate my beliefs with you. Not about to go off topic to unnecessarily satisfy your curiosity.
>>16775610
The same thing could be said of a rapist. Im sure they wouldnt talk to me about it. But that doesnt change that its who they are and Im just not looking at it.
>>
>>16775619

How far would you go to avoid "looking at it?" What if you had a job with a gay boss, and you had to interact with him and follow orders from him every day? In university, would you drop a class with a gay professor? Would you eat at a restaurant if you knew the chef preparing your food was gay?
>>
File: 1342448110708.png (57KB, 190x198px) Image search: [Google]
1342448110708.png
57KB, 190x198px
>>16775619
i'm not the guy debating with you, you walnut-headed motherfucker, i just want to let you know you're an idiot and that he's better off without your drooling stupidity in his life. if you miss him so much suck his cock or hang yourself from loneliness, that's my on-topic advice.
>>
>>16775625
I'm paid to act professionally around people and have a job to do so no. Yes and yes to the others.
>>
>>16775635

Whatever then, to each his own. You're a shit friend, though, in my opinion.
>>
>>16775625
In university I would have switched professors. My uni is very understanding of this and feels that giving students an alternative is a way of mitigating hostility.
If my boss were gay I would never consider it a destination. Just something I need to do to meet another goal.
Imagine if your boss was a rapist. You arent working there for your boss. Same thing with the chef. If my chef was an ex con for raping kids, would you not eat there?
>>
>>16775641

But see I just can't understand the logic behind the rape analogy, and you don't seem to care about logic at all.

Again, rape is a crime because it's violent and destructive. Homosexuality is not necessarily violent or destructive, it doesn't violate anyone's free will or security or safety.

It's very, very easy to explain my moral problems with rape. It seems impossible for you to explain your moral problems with homosexuality.
>>
>>16775633
Glad to see you had nothing of value to add and stating my beliefs would have only been a waste of time.
>>
>>16775653
there was nothing of value here in the first place
>>
>>16775650
No you are only looking at how you define something as bad and think that everyone should share that. You arent thinking logically. Its the same positions. You only think its different because you dont like it.
I would handle those situations like I would if the person in question was a rapist.
>>
>>16775661

I don't think everyone should share my morals or beliefs. I don't think you should, I'm not even trying to force you to change your mind. I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. I honestly don't get why you can't talk to your friend, when the whole point of this thread was basically "help me, I miss my friend."

I'm just curious. I don't understand your logic, and you can't seem to explain it. I don't need you to agree with me, but I think it's telling that you can't even put your disagreement into words. You just keep saying "I see it like rape" even though there are clear, concrete reasons that it's nothing like rape on any moral or ethical level
>>
>>16775671
No you arent trying to understand because you think that anything that isnt legally a crime isnt bad. You cant understand that someone can find homosexuality as bad as something like rape so you arent able to make points around it.
Every crime is different. So saying that they are different means nothing.
>>
File: 1407163733579.jpg (170KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1407163733579.jpg
170KB, 1280x960px
Similar thing happened to me today, but in my case I know what he does is ultimately his choice, I can't be too concerned by it.

In your case you've cut your own arm off and now you have to live with it.
>>
>>16775687
My friends are my concern. Otherwise they arent my friends.
If your arms are toxic to your body you have to cut them off.
>>
>>16775437
Fine, I'll bite, but don't be too triggered, OP.

I had to cut out my best (male) friend out of my life because he just couldn't accept I was a lesbian, and kept coming on to me, telling me shit like he'd wait for me forever, laying on the guilt big time. If his homosexuality is really that big of a deal for you, it's best that you parted ways, and you need to accept that.

Find new friends. "B-but it's hard!" So is life, suck it up pussy. Go out to clubs, talk to people, keep trying until you find someone you hit it off with really naturally. Invest time in the friendship. It won't immediately fill the void of having such a close friend, but eventually you can gain another one.

Or you can try to apologize and befriend him again, but for his sake, please don't.
>>
>>16775708
Clubs arent for making life long friends with people.
>>
>>16775723
Sorry, I misspoke. I'm in uni, and so "clubs" to me are student organizations.

What I mean to say is, find something you enjoy that you can share with people, and find people to share it with. Eventually you're bound to find someone compatible for a lifelong bromance. The world is a big place.
>>
>>16775679

That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm just asking WHY you think it's bad. It doesn't have to be illegal, or a crime, or destructive. I'm just looking for a reason of any kind.

You started this thread asking for advice on how to fill the void left by your best friend. You don't have any other friends that are as close, you have a shared history with this guy that would be impossible to replicate. To me, it seems like the easiest solution is just to TRY reconnecting with your friend.

My point isn't that you're wrong or bad, I'm just trying to point out that you're being irrational. If you honestly can't think of a single explanation to support your "belief" against homosexuality, or even put your feelings into words, I think it might not be such a huge problem as you feel like it is. I think this is a simple fear of the unknown, and if you actually just started spending time with your friend again, you might find that it really doesn't change much.

Have you ever had any gay people in your life before, as close as this? Any other friends or family members?
>>
>>16775765
you're talking to a brick wall bud
>>
>>16775776

It's not like I have anything better to do
>>
>>16775765
I can put it into words. But those words dont have anything to do with the situation. I have family members in jail for crimes. Sure not every criminal acts like a criminal 24/7. But that doesnt change the fact that they are a criminal.
>>
>>16775809

You just keep leaning on the pointless "criminal" analogy and completely dodging the question.

It is relevant to the situation at hand, because it's the only reason you have a problem here in the first place
>>
>>16775809

But gays aren't criminals. You really are a brick wall, dude. Name a crime, and I can give you clear REASONS why it's a crime, why it's considered "wrong." You can't seem to give a single reason why homosexuality is wrong. So you didn't "lose" your friend, you abandoned him for no real reason
>>
>>16775876
They used to be illegal, and should be again.
>>
>>16775889

REASON. Just one, and I'll leave the thread.
>>
File: Boy-dance-at-pride-NY_1.jpg (65KB, 530x725px) Image search: [Google]
Boy-dance-at-pride-NY_1.jpg
65KB, 530x725px
>>16775894
It's degenerate and leads to shit like this
>>
>>16775908

Explain "degenerate"
>>
>>16775912
>>16775908
that's what his daddy told him
>>
>>16775841
Its only pointless for you because you see it as different.
>>16775876
>gays aren't criminals
Rape wasnt always considered a crime. neither was slavery. There are still parts of the world that practice slavery. The fact that the slave owners arent criminals doesnt change their position in my views.
>>
>>16776063
because rape and slavery were based on misogynist and racist values
being gay doesn't hurt anyone. lol you're just disgusted because you hate to imagine a man stare at you and degrade you the way you degrade those you deem fuckworthy
>>
>>16776070
Not everything has to directly hurt someone to be wrong. Or even a crime.
>>
>>16776089

That's fine, but my point is that if you can't explain WHY it's wrong, then you don't really have a reason to cut off your friend. It doesn't have to directly hurt anyone, but there must be SOME reason why you think it's wrong. I honestly can't think of one, and that's why I'm asking you to explain it

My guess is, like a lot of people, it's foreign to you, it seems like a gross thing you'd never want to do, and it's a bit shocking to learn that your friend who you'd known so long has this secret side to him. I had very similar feelings the first time one of my friends came out of the closet, but before long, everything pretty much continued as normal, I still liked his company for the same reasons I did before, and those feelings pretty much went away. I never cut him off or turned my back, because even in the beginning I felt like my feelings of disgust were my own problem.

I just think it's sad that you feel like you have to completely end the best friendship you've ever had, and you can't even explain why you feel that way. And I think you also find it sad, and that's the whole reason you made this thread. I think if you can just accept that you're grossed out by an unfamiliar thing, and give the friendship a chance, you'll find just like I did that it really isn't a big issue.
>>
>>16776142
I said I could. But I didnt make this thread to debate my reasons with you. If you cant think of one than obviously you wont understand. Because theres so many for me and when you put them all together just overlooking 1 isnt enough.
>>
>>16776175
Not that anon but it's not about debating.

You came here asking for advice and that anon is trying to figure out your training so they can tailor a proper response to you. You're giving vague information that no one can really work with
>>
>>16776210
*thinking wth not training
>>
>>16776175

Just for the sake of argument, man, name one or two. I really don't think you have any, I think you're just shocked and freaked-out and personally unfamiliar with gay people.

Or just stop responding to my posts, and I'll give it up. I'm just curious, because I've seen this argument many times, and I've barely ever seen anyone come up with a real answer to this question. At least >>16775600 is honest, I disagree with it but I can understand it and accept it. I think you're just bullshitting because you don't want to admit you're just scared of something you don't understand. And I feel bad for you if you have to abandon someone you called your brother, over something so small and stupid.
>>
>>16776210
Because the troll didn't think that deeply into it before posting.
>>
>>16775700
how is him being gay toxic to you? except triggering your weak feefees. unless he tries to fuck you, it's none of your business or concern

this is why people like you end up alone
>>
>>16776228
Im not about to entertain your inability to understand and need a 'real' answer. Every criminal feels just as validated in their actions as you do.
>>16776210
I dont see how more information would help. Can you help an example. Lets say my reason was I dont like faggots. How would that change anything.
>>
>>16776247

Then why did you start this thread in the first place?
>>
>>16776239
This pathetic scare tactic.
>>16776230
>hurr everyone who doesnt remain friends with homosexuals is a troll.
You people are really pathetic.
>>
>>16776251

I'm not the one who lost my best friend, voluntarily, for no real reason. I really don't have any stake in this except curiosity and a bit of genuine pity for you and your ex-friend.
>>
File: crying italian.gif (587KB, 160x121px) Image search: [Google]
crying italian.gif
587KB, 160x121px
>>16776247
>>16776251
fuck off you uncivilized savage

pic related is you
>>
>>16776250
In the OP 3rd line.
I didnt make this to debate homosexuality with people.
>>
>>16776251
No, people are calling troll since you refuse to explain anything and keep saying
>HURRDURR THATS NOT THE POINT IT DOESNT MATTER

Explain anyway, and you'll stop being called a troll.
>>
>>16776273
Why would I explain except just to satisfy your curiosity of my beliefs. Im not your entertainment. Go to pol for that.
>>
>>16776271

>Anyone else have experiences losing people who were like a brother to them. How do you fill the hole that is left after you cut them out.

You didn't LOSE him. You abandoned him, by choice, for reasons you can't explain. You could easily fill the hole by calling him up, saying "sorry I freaked out," and going back to normal. Nobody here can help you with your problem, because we can't understand why you've created this problem for yourself in the first place.

How's this for another shot in the dark? You might be afraid that other people will question YOUR sexuality if you're close friends with a gay dude. People might wonder if something ever happened between you. So either you're a coward, or you just care more about petty gossip than you do about your best friend. That's a reason that would make sense to me. I can think of a whole lot of sensible reasons based entirely on cowardice. I can't think of many based in logic.
>>
Two feelings about this thread.

One, obvious bait.

Two, if not, you might just be a horrible person. I mean, I'm an Evangelical Christian, and *I* wouldn't even consider doing that to my best friend. That is horrible. He came to you out of trust and love, and you betrayed him.

You need to seriously examine your own heart and whether you deserve friendship if you're going to not stand by them.
>>
>>16776251
didn't anwser my question you triggered faggot

and I'm really serious. that shit gets around, then people will think of you as a shallow person who abandoned your friend after he confided in you. that shows a lack of loyalty or empathy, and that's a red flag to a lot of people. it's why homophobes are being more ostracized from society as gays are becoming more accepted

it's not a scare tactic, it's reality you moron
>>
>>16776291
Obviously Im not here for people to try to convince me to call him and ask him to take me back. Clearly implied in the second line.
>>
>>16776281
>Explain and you won't be called a troll
>why would I explain?
Okay troll. Topkek.
>>
>>16776308

seriously

This guy was your best friend for years, and at his most vulnerable moment, you turned your back on him. Your personal beliefs don't excuse that. That "emptiness" you're feeling isn't gonna go away anytime soon, this is one of those things that haunts you for the rest of your life. I don't even have any advice for you, I don't think there's any point in arguing, because I imagine it's already too late to take it back even if you wanted to.

Have a good one, OP.
>>
>>16776313

Are you mentally ill?

this is a waste of time, fuck it
>>
>>16775437

Yes I have fucking lost a brother, and if I could raise him from the dead and hang out with him again just by calling him and saying "I don't care if you suck dicks," I'd do it in a second. You are fucking retarded, OP. Like, I think legitimately retarded
>>
>>16775548

Murder occurs naturally in all civilizations too. So does retardation. Guess we should all support people becoming retarded and not care about reducing murder.
>>
>>16776351

>Guess we should all support people becoming retarded

YOU certainly should, because if they start rounding up the retards, you'll be first in line for the concentration camps
>>
>>16775437
You're a bigger faggot than your friend will ever be.
>>
>>16776358

le epic burn xD

upboated
>>
>>16776308
>every persons problem is bait
If he came to me and said he was a child rapist Id respond similarly. You probably dont really believe in your religion.
>>16776312
Oh Im not worried about other people.
>homophobes are being more ostracized
try going outside
>>
>>16776321
You cant support everyone.
>>
>>16776372

>You probably dont really believe in your religion.

One of the most important tenets of Christianity, is to leave the judgments up to God. Most of the anti-gay stuff is Old Testament, whereas Christianity is based on the teachings of Christ, whose basic message was that all people should be treated with respect and decency regardless of your personal feelings about their nature or their behavior. Gay sex is considered a sin, but not a special sin that's much worse than other sins, and we're taught that all people are sinners, it's not really up to us to decide which is "worse" than another.

The whole American Christian anti-gay mentality is political. The Republican party uses Christians as a solid voter base, and manipulates them with highly emotional issues like gay marriage or abortion that probably make up 0.5% of a President or Senator's concerns and responsibilities.
>>
>>16776343
Obviously you dont care if he sucks dicks. For all I know you also suck dicks. That statement has no value.
>>16776317
>tell me your views that are irrelevant solely for my satisfaction
Yeah no. Fuck off somewhere else.
>>
>>16776373

He's not "everyone" though, you grew up with him and you were best friends for most of your life. You're just an asshole. There's nothing complex about it. It's not about your beliefs, your beliefs are so fucking vague that you can't even attempt to put them into words.
>>
>>16776387
One is an abomination. There arent many examples in the bible where god destroyed a civilization for their sins. I highly question your faith in your religion. My year study of the bible tells me you dont really.
>>
>>16776388

My dead brother doesn't suck any dick you motherfucker, I'll kick your ass through this Wi-Fi
>>
>>16776391
>you wont tell me so you dont have them
I dont really have time for screaming children.
>>
>>16776397

Mate there is no point to this thread whatsoever. You're not looking for advice. You clearly DO have plenty of free time so don't even front

If you had an argument, you would've made it by now. If you weren't pathologically stubborn, you wouldn't still be replying
>>
>>16776400
Maybe Im looking for advice on what I asked for advice on.
>>
>>16776394

Didn't make it to the New Testament in that year study, did you?

As a Christian I would never engage in homosexuality, because that would be a sin. I would also never abandon a friend in a time of need and vulnerability, because that would also be a sin. It doesn't matter if he's a sinner, because everyone is, and it's not my place to judge
>>
>>16776404

I can't give you advice on how to cope with loss, because you are not experiencing loss
>>
>>16776397
B-b-buttblasted troll alert
>>
>>16776406
If 'friends' are supposed to be members of the church though. And I hope you didnt think homosexuality was allowed there.
>>
>>16776404

>I miss my friend.
>So go hang out with your friend.
>I can't, it would contradict my beliefs.
>Why, what are your beliefs?
>I don't wanna say.
>Why not?
>I don't have to tell you! I believe very strongly in my beliefs.
>Then what do you want?
>I miss my friend.
>>
>>16776411
>loss
>the state or feeling of grief when deprived of someone or something of value.
If you dont have anything educated to say than lets just avoid doing so.
>>
>>16776422

>'friends' are supposed to be members of the church though.

That's not true. You're not required to shun people who don't agree with your beliefs. You're actually compelled NOT to. Whores are sinners, whoring is frowned upon in the church, but Jesus washed a whore's feet just to shut up a bunch of assholes giving her shit for being a whore. She was a sinner, she faced her judgment from God for those sins, but she didn't deserve to be mistreated by other people, because they're sinners too and they're hypocrites to assume they're better just because their sins were more socially acceptable. That's pretty much the point of Christianity.
>>
>>16776427

You've been deprived of nothing. Your FRIEND is experiencing genuine loss right now. You are experiencing self-created loneliness, because you're too fucking stubborn to have a conversation with someone who lives differently than you do.
>>
>>16776422
That isn't fucking true at all. Christians are supposed to accept non-Christians and love them the way they are -- because God does. He loves non-Christians, but he wants them to change their ways, and that's how we're supposed to be too.

Fuck, Lecrae is a preacher with a seminary degree and he has gay friends. He compared gays to drug addicts, so he's hardly a liberal.
>>
>>16776423
>My friend raped me
>I cut him out of my life but I miss having a best friend
>Just go be his friend again or do whatever you want
Why is your advice so worthless.
>>
>>16776436
>deprived
>(of a person) suffering a lack of a specified benefit that is considered important'
If you dont know basic definition then please dont respond.
>>
>>16776440
Oh so you spend you time with homosexuals trying to change their ways.
>>
>>16776450

Your friend didn't fucking rape you. Your friend didn't do ANYTHING to you. He didn't rape anyone. You just learned a new detail about him. He was always gay, and you recently found out.

You keep using rape as an analogy, but again, I can give you REASONS why rape is wrong. It violates another person's free will, safety, and sense of security. Homosexuality doesn't do any of that, I can't think of any REASONS why it's wrong, which is why I don't behave as if it is.

You keep saying that you DO have reasons. It took me four fucking seconds to type up an argument against rape. You've been dicking around this thread for hours, but apparently your time is too valuable to spend a few seconds clarifying the entire fucking problem that made you start this thread? You say you want advice, and we could actually try to give it to you if you would just explain even a tiny bit where you're coming from
>>
>>16775437
I believe Op is a faggot and a homophobe.. possibly questioning his sexuality (which is not wrong) but being an asshole to your best friend... your brother... is beyond my understanding. he came out to you because he thought you would at leasthear him out.. but you faggot killed it.. nice. I do however hope you never go through what your "bestfriend" is going through
>>
>>16776464
I'm bisexual, so no.

I disagree with the typical translation of arsenokoites, basically.
>>
>>16776452

You're being deprived of friendship
You are depriving yourself by choice
You will not explain why
And you want to know how to deal with the negative emotions that result from being deprived

...do you not see the problem here? Nobody can help you if we don't understand why the most obvious solution is not an option
>>
>Find new friends. "B-but it's hard!" So is life, suck it up pussy. Go out to clubs, talk to people, keep trying until you find someone you hit it off with really naturally. Invest time in the friendship. It won't immediately fill the void of having such a close friend, but eventually you can gain another one.
>Find new friends. "B-but it's hard!" So is life, suck it up pussy. Go out to clubs, talk to people, keep trying until you find someone you hit it off with really naturally. Invest time in the friendship. It won't immediately fill the void of having such a close friend, but eventually you can gain another one.

The answer was already posted you cocksucking faggot.
>>
>>16776468
You obviously just want to have a chance to validate you opinion on homosexuality so I wont waste anymore time on you.
>>
>>16776503

I really don't want validation. You want advice, but you make it impossible to get it. You're the one who came here asking for help with a problem, and I'm just trying to understand what the problem is.
>>
> bei born with gay Gene
> can't do anything about it
> feel extremly shit because of it
> too scared to tell anyone
> "I can't take it anymore , I'm going to tell my best friend, surely he will unterstand and help me out in this life crisis
> tell best friend
> he freaks out and abandonds me
> am now very lonely, sad and extremly insecure

gg OP
>>
>>16776527
>gay gene
no
>>
>>16776537
Gay genes or some influential event that happened to him, it doesn't matter. I'm sure he didn't just think to himself one day "I'm going to be gay now lol".
>>
File: death.png (41KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
death.png
41KB, 625x626px
Keep talking OP
>>
>>16776554
Im sure child rapist dont just think to themselves one day "Im going to rape children now lol"
>>
>>16776591

>goes back to rape

3/10 you kept it going for a while but it's time to call it quits
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.