[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got drunk for the first time last night, and I cant quite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (696KB, 2338x1700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
696KB, 2338x1700px
I just got drunk for the first time last night, and I cant quite remember what i did, but I know ot was really autistic. I remember texting some people and getting telling them some of my deepest worst fears, and most of them told me to just take a nap.

So I did, and I feel kind of nauseous... Ive drank water, eaten a good breakfast, and taken a long shower. But my brain still feels a bit... off... My coordination is still a bit bad, and I still canr type to save my life, and Im usually good at typing. Im really scared that my brain will be slower for the rest of my life, and I think I killed a couple hundred brain cells.

Help me, please. I feel like Im a more retarded and slower version of my former self.

Pic not related
>>
You're hungover. It will pass. Try to sleep it off more.
>>
>>16775374
Ok, Ill take a nap in a little bit. Also because I threw up all over the place, I gag even at the thought of smelling alchohol. Will this go away too? To be honest I feel like alchohol isnt quite my thing. All it did was make me feel like I was spinning and it made my worst fears come true in my head
>>
>>16775378

Dude, it's your first time drinking. You overdid it, but now you'll have a better idea of your limits. All of this will pass. You don't have to get throw up drunk every time you do it. You're not damaged for life or anything like that.

Sure, you might not like the particular shit you were drinking, but you'll find other alcohol you do like. Just take it easier next time.
>>
>>16775371
You'll feel normal this afternoon
>>
>>16775401
Ok, thanks a ton. I didnt like the taste of the rum much anyhow, I was trying to swallow it as fast as I could.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.