[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I need a little advice I'll be straight up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image_24.jpg (71KB, 448x602px) Image search: [Google]
image_24.jpg
71KB, 448x602px
Hey guys, I need a little advice

I'll be straight up with you. I'm a senior in high school. I'm 19 ready to leave, but there is one thing i haven't done in highschool.

Be in a relationship.

I've been in plenty before when I was young. I was handsome back then since I never had glasses and had good posture. It was so easy since i really didnt have to do anything. But ever since 8th grade things changed.

In any case, prom is comming up. I skipped my junior prom because I didn't have anyone to go with. I was too scared to ask anyone anyway. But this year I hope will be different.

I have a friend, a girl obviously. And we have really been hitting it off. We would walk, just her and I, down the halls each period. I've never done that before with a girl in highschool. We've grown very close. I would just ask her to the prom... but there was a problem.

My own friends. They like her as well. Same with some other guys in my school. Even if she and I spend more time together, I kinda feel as if it would be kinda hard to ask when she I loved by quite a bit of people. That and the fact that she said once that she doesn't want a relationship...

Then something happend. 2 things actually. She ask me if I was going to prom.

>"so anon are you going to prom?"
"Maybe, my mother seriously wants me to go. Hell she wants me to so bad she asked some random girls from church to go with me."
>"what? haha. Well if you do get a date... don't get to know them.. I mean if you want to, just don't date them, if you want to."
> what?
"Uh what?"
>"what? I mean yeah have fun!"
"Oh yeah ok"
> did she just?

Yeah I realized it just recently. I now realize how stupid I am. After that however. It got better, she and I have gotten so close to where she pays even more attention to me than my friends.

Guys I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna ask her out on valentine's day. I'm scared but, I want to do it. Can anyone here give me some advice things I shouldn't do, or how I should approach?
>>
"hey baby, wanna suck my dick?"
>>
>>16775165
No, ask her when you see her. The problem is that she might get asked by a lesser guy, politely say yes, then feel bound by that promise.
Really don't let that happen.
>>
>>16775198
Yeah forgot to leave out the part about her being gone for about a week so I have no choice but ask her on valentine's day haha...
>>
>>16775208
Ah, well if she's gone, she's gone for everyone. No need to sweat what I said in that case.
>>
>>16775231
I understand, I'll ask her out anyway, maybe even text her. But she's like me, barely text anyone at all. The only thing I worked about is if she rejects me or if the thing about her not wanting a relationship is true.

I'm sure someone has heard this before, but she said once, "I don't want a relationship because I hated my last one." Basically her ex was an ass.
>>
>>16775165
Now, I'm bad with girls, BUT SHE WANTS THE SICK DICK, MAN. EHAT ARE TOU DOING? Also, life hack, avoid the L word with your significant other unless they say it first. It makes people stressed
>>
>>16775258
You hear that about high school girls all the time. Telling someone you don't want a relationship is an easy way to put someone down in their eyes. But that shit gets spread around, people learn better about how to reject in college.
>>
File: feels_552dc6e4755d8.jpg (90KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
feels_552dc6e4755d8.jpg
90KB, 669x627px
Op here

>tfw she's not gonna be here for a week.
>tfw we have a week off after that
>tfw I won't see her for 2 weeks

Fuck it I'm texting her

I hope to god she's at the museum today. She talked about the museum that I so happen to go to sometimes. And it's free on first Saturday's of the month. I'll ask her there, if she even goes there.

Pls
>>
>>16775336
Call instead of text for this one. Protip
>>
You're a 19 year old HS senior?
>>
>>16775808
It's not uncommon. I turned 19 on January
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.