[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never liked kids >didn't want to get pregnant >age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: pic0393.jpg (76KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pic0393.jpg
76KB, 800x600px
>never liked kids
>didn't want to get pregnant
>age 24
>suddenly can't stop thinking about how much I want to get pregnant
>still hate kids and especially babies
>still don't want kids

??? Does this stop? I constantly think about how I want a delicious cock to cum inside of me and knock me up. But after that I have no interest in raising kids or having them around me. I really, really hate kids. I just want to be impregnated. It's getting to the point where I even think about this during sex. But I have zero interest in raising children.

It's possible for someone to simply hate any and all children, right? Despite hormones making you aroused at the thought of cream pies? I don't want to have a kid and then go, "Yeah, I still hate 'em." Is this what they mean by "biological clock"?
>>
Yeah that's hormones. Get on birth control and you can get cummed in every night and it should help
>>
From my experience (well, at least from my family who have some kids) usually, people hate kids that's not their own.

I think you'll be madly crazy about your kids but you'll still hate others, your instinct is fighting your mind right now....
>>
It will get worse. Peek reaches at 27-30.
>>
It will pass. I had the same thing around that age. I'm 26 now and don't want kids until I'm at least 30, if at all. Still on the fence. But I don't fantasize about being impregnated/pregnant anymore.
>>
hey OP, if there was a dude you were really into, and he was willing to consider a serious long term impregnate-and-raise-kids-with-you situation, but ONLY if you got along with his other girlfriend *and* raised all the brats together as a family, would you do it? Is there a situation you could see yourself doing that in? (other than the normal fragmented families bullshit you see all the time now)

I'm working on a new mating strategy, input please and thanks.
>>
>>16775157
>your instinct is fighting your mind right now

And what if I have kids and still hate them? Then what? Not a decision I want to risk on, "maybe I'll like it once I try it."

>>16775158
>>16775162

Maybe the exact age varies. It will go away eventually, then? Peak implies recession afterwards.

>>16775154

Already there.
>>
>>16775175

If he can have a second gf, can I have a second bf?
>>
>>16775190
it'd only be fair. Is that the deciding factor?
>>
>>16775205

I would honestly consider that. Two guys and a girl to play with > one guy only. Plus a four income household would be wicked awesome. Looks like nothing but benefits.
>>
ABORTION GAL ABORTIOOONNNN
>>
>>16775183
>And what if I have kids and still hate them?
The thing is, the part of your brain that makes you want children, want to care for children, want to nurture them and teach them etc. is millions of years old and predates humanity. Its a primal mammalian thing that is natural.
>>
Was just like u OP.
If you do get pregnant and having the kid you'll love it cuz it's yours but you'll probably still hate other kids. I don't hate my son and I don't hate small babies.
But I still hate other todlers and kids. Loving your own kid isn't some insta magical moment like in the movies, it takes time. I ersonally began to feel concern for my son when I was 7 months pregnant. Cuz he started waking up at certain times and it feels alive. I first touched him because I wanted to (not needed to) when he was 2 days old and I started loving him when he was 5 months old. And now I simply love him a bit more each day.
It takes time for love, but it does happen in 95% of cases, no matter how much you hated kids before.
Altho don't go and have them just because you want to be a breeding bitch, make sure you can raise one actually. Preferrably with the man you love.
>>
>>16775212
that's sort of the idea. And if the rules were something like the following: no other dudes as household members, no kids by him, no stds, and he's got to 'pay to play' (in the normal sense)? That still work?
>>
>>16775183
You can't "hate" your kids, the word hate is way too strong... At worst you'd neglect your kids and at best you'll love them deeply :)

But yeah that's a decision you take with your mind and heart combined, if you dont feel it, just dont make kids
>>
>>16775183
>And what if I have kids and still hate them?
This is nearly impossible from a biological perspective.
>>
Marry me.
>>
Pregnancy will change your mind about whatever falls out of you after you're knocked up.

>>16775229
Haha, oh wow. Your insecurity is going to fuck you deep and hard some day.
>>
I'll come over everyday until your knocked up, op. Cool?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.