[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Alucard actually a real name? I would love to name my son that.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Alucard.jpg (34KB, 499x401px) Image search: [Google]
Alucard.jpg
34KB, 499x401px
Is Alucard actually a real name? I would love to name my son that.
>>
hahahahaha for real ?

I'd love to name my son Solid Snake too !
>>
It's literally Dracula backwards.
>>
>>16775150
I named all four of my kids Deadpool.
>>
>>16775178
Nice, i must admit that i named my little girl Poison ivy, she's adorable.
I plan on making a lot of kids so i can create the Suicide Squad
>>
There's no such thing as a "real" name. You could name your kid fhfxmxb if you wanted to.
>>
>>16775147
You can name your kid whatever you want. People name their kids Moon, Blanket, Apple, and then all those dumb black names but it doesn't mean you should.

Naming your kid something eccentric is only going to cause problems for them through out childhood to adulthood. Remember they have to live with the name. Pick something fairly normal. Don't try and be different.

Also see >>16775169 There's weird and there's even weirder and Alucard falls into the realm of even weirder because it is literally Dracula backwards.

>falling for this bait...
>implying OP will even procreate
>fuck i'm dumb
>>
>>16775188
Then they all kill themselves because of the names you gave them XD
>>
>>16775147
Just don't be surprised when he goes by Al or Luke most of his life. Unless you're living in a fancy place where fancy names make you feel fancy, most people in normal society want to fit in and avoid ridicule over things they had no say in. Not being able to pronounce my name proper was a bitch in childhood, no I'm not sharing beyond that short of that I go by a short version of my middle name.
>>
>>16775169
I never knew that... but So? Alucard sounds cool.
>>
>>16775811
What is your name?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.