[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

advice on my ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So here's how the story went
>be me
>beginning of school
>my crush shows up on move in day and she smiles at me
>I smile back
>move in day is done
>we start hanging out
>everything is good
>flash forward 4 months into the relationship
>Christmas time
>get her a nice ring($30) and a nail kit ($65)
>She got me gifts
>I go to new York because cousins live there
>I come back early than expected
>I ask her to hangout then she says she's hanging with her friend
>new year 2016 with the boys
>beginning of 2016 I text her. No response
>I text her again. No response
>I video chat her. Ask her if there's anything I can do or improve on says no.
She says she just wants to be friends.
>hangs up call
>she changes her facebook status to single the day before that which is odd
>a day after, she posts a twitter status asking who wants to party
>when I confront her on Facebook about just wanting to be friends, she blocks me on all social media
>I email her. She says leave her alone.
>find out from friend that she's been seeing a new guy a week after she broke up with me.

Do you guys think that I deserve the closure. She said just felt like we should just be friends but she blocks me and won't give me closure. Also the new guy too. The relationship was only going up. My friends think that the Christmas party was with guys

What do you think ?
>>
You don't. What happened is the closure. from what you wrote she seems immature and not ready for proper communication, so any attempt to gain "closure" is gonna make you seem creepy. Move on and try to find someone better.
Don't obsess over someone who breaks up like that.
>>
Ok. It's just hard cause I see her in the dining hall on campus and she lives a floor below me so I'm sure there will be an awkward run in sooner or later
>>
>>16775004

i think you two are underage
>>
I'm 20 almost 21 and she is 19
>>
>>16775057

same shit, both of you young and immature, don't make a big deal about it, move on, girls at your age come and go all the time.
>>
>>16775004
Let it go faggot. She's nothing you can replace her just as easily as she replaced you. Just focus on other things you'll get over it
>>
She's a cunt bro. Any girl who wouldn't even give you basic closure is just a cunt. You should be able to get over her no problem.

Be glad she didn't break up with you in a kind, empathetic way for reasons that made sense to you. Then you'd never be able to think of her as a bitch and it would be much harder.
>>
>>16775004

Just move on. Don't be such a faggot.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.