[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a good life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1450082562689.png (104KB, 606x472px) Image search: [Google]
1450082562689.png
104KB, 606x472px
What do you think is a good life? Where does the music play at?

Everyone has their own preferences hobbies, goals, etc., but is there something where everyone could agree on? Something objective that make's one's life good?

Is itm ore the way for a safe, quite and comfortable living (which many people don't have after all) or should it be filled with more excitement, risk, passion and ups and downs?

Should you focus on special goals or is a varied approach better?

Are personal goals (like health, finance, social goals) better or should one contribute to society (politically / or social activities)?

In a world filled with so many opportunities and billions of life strings I kinda got lost in what I should pursue. Thus this is more a discussion thing than an actual advice. But I'm curious how others think about it.
>>
After all You said everything by yourself already.

In my opinion every human is in his own way individual in terms of his way of thinking, experiences, preferences, way of dealing with problems but for the most liking different things and therefore seeing certain things good which other people would call bad or strange.

I think almost every human´s life goal is like what your title says lifing a good life and beeing happy.

So this is where we all agree and the fact that every person for example laughs when he is happy do proove this theory i think.

But that is also the point where general accordance ends. The fact that every person as an individual is unique leads to 7 billion different point of views what happinnes in the end really is. The views may end up matching in some points for example many people get happy watching football with their friends but no one would agree in every point with another person. There will always be the tiniest fraction of difeference between all humans.

the thing is we should all be able to accept the fact that we cant define a general definition of a good life. Maybe for some people accepting that every person sees happines in a different way is what makes them happy.

Seeing the happines of other people and knowing that the only answer to your question is that there is no real answer is to me very satisfying and gives me room to look for my own happines while giving other people the opportunity to life their way of happines.

My reply might be a bit abstract as well as liberal as fuck but that is my point of view.
>>
>>16774987
You're looking for absolute in a world of perception, that doesn't happen. One's good is an other's bad, you can't get anything universal from this kind of relativism.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.