[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon, do you have something you want to vent or hash out? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: dog-and-man-300x199.jpg (18KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
dog-and-man-300x199.jpg
18KB, 300x199px
Anon, do you have something you want to vent or hash out?

I've been through my fair share in life and have learned quite a bit.

I want to try a new idea. I am offering an hour of my time, via telephone. In this hour we can discuss whatever you want, and I can give my advice based on my experiences. Or I can just listen, if that's what you want.

Right now I just want to try this out, so my rate will be $5 for an hour (via PayPal) .

Would any of you like my help?
>>
Rofl fuck you, we can talk and get advice here for free. What makes you so different that you'd be willing to charge for your "service"? You're just like everyone else.
>>
There's a big difference between posting on an image board and actually talking to someone for an hour. Much more can get covered, much faster. And it's more interactive which allows conversation to build.

I'm charging $5, I'm not sure why you're offended
>>
I was not trying to seem better than anybody. i guess I could of wrote that better, sorry.
>>
>>16774997
Not actually offended. Just a strong reaction of disdain. I do agree with you on your point, but if one wishes to move to email, Skype, steam, (other messaging system), then they may. It's not like you're confined to a public discussion 4chan. So it doesn't really warrant a fee
>>
>>16775008
I hear you. Well, if nobody finds this valuable then I will have lost some time, but that's okay. I'm just trying it out. I figure there's a chance someone will appreciate my experience and moreso, because I'm being paid, the attention is focused on helping them. If it's that easy to get an hour of somebody's care, concern, and advice, then that is good and I wish them the best
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.