[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got to know this girl from playing video games with her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: bananadog.jpg (51KB, 605x608px) Image search: [Google]
bananadog.jpg
51KB, 605x608px
So I got to know this girl from playing video games with her online. I got along well with her from the beginning and thought she was really fun to be around. I found out she had a (long-distance) boyfriend pretty quickly, but didn't think much of it. I started playing games with her, her boyfriend, and some of their other friends every day. Occasionally she and I would be the only ones online and we'd hang out, just the two of us. I always enjoyed that the most.

Over a couple of months, she and I spent a lot of time together. Eventually, we started talking late at night, sometimes falling asleep to eachother's voices. A few days ago, things got sexual. We had definitely both been interested for a while, and then it just kind of.. happened. She told me she and her boyfriend were arguing all the time and their relationship was basically over anyway.

Then, the next day, she told me that she couldn't do it. She said she told him the truth and he forgave her. She said it's her fault that their relationship is struggling and that her boyfriend doesn't deserve to be tossed aside for nothing he did wrong. Despite choosing to stay with him, she keeps spending time alone with me. We can't stay away from eachother. She cheated on him with me again. She tells me that she's fallen in love with me, she can't stop thinking about me, she wants to be with me, but she just can't leave her boyfriend for me because it's "wrong."

She feels horrible about everything she's doing, but won't let go of either me or her boyfriend. She says she's never been in a situation like this and is so confused. It's all been very stressful for me but, while I know what she's doing is fucked up, I can't stay away from her either. She makes me feel so good about myself and I genuinely fucking love spending time with her. Wat do?
>>
Drop that cunt, you know what you need to do already.

Wether you're too weak or pathetic to go through with it is another completely different deal.
>>
>>16774944
Sound like a huge attention whore.stop talking with her
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.