[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, how do I connect with people and make them care about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: lulz.jpg (44KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
lulz.jpg
44KB, 400x300px
Hey /adv/, how do I connect with people and make them care about me? I always try to be nice, entertaining and helpful when I can but no one really cares about me. They don't dislike me, they just don't care. What can I do to connect with people?
>>
>>16774095
if they don't dislike you, then they like you.. so that means they care about you in some level. I find I connect with some people better than others, and I have also tried hard to connect with someone that didn't care about me, like my ex gf for example, and in those situations I have ended up hurt.

Stick with the people that appreciate you.
>>
>>16774095
You don't need people to care about you, you need to care about them, if only just enough to pay attention and listen to what they're saying. It's sort of an exchange, you give them your time and attention and they'll give you theirs, not everyone will do that but it feels fucking amazing when even one person does, and eventually someone always does. You sell yourself when the opportunity arises, but otherwise don't feel pressured to make yourself likeable to everyone, learn to genuinely like other people and they'll like you back.

It's not easy, it takes a lot of effort to get yourself into that mindset, but I think you'll ultimately feel more fulfilled because you won't be getting undeserved, empty praise. Nobody cares for people more than they care for themselves unless they're just totally broken, and believe me you don't want those people in your life, because as nice as they can be they're also just soulless bummers with low self esteem.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.