[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to buy something really amazing. Something like pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: HUGOBOSS.jpg (104KB, 982x685px) Image search: [Google]
HUGOBOSS.jpg
104KB, 982x685px
I want to buy something really amazing. Something like pic related.

But it doesn't tell me the brand of shoes the model is wearing or what shirt he is wearing.

Are there any websites where you can order a premade matching bundle of clothes that work well together?
>>
>>16774034
Just go to a fucking Nordstrom and tell them what you want. They will pamper the hell out of you if you're there to spend money. Too 1% for Nordstrom? Go to a real outfitter. They're all over.
>>
>>16774034
If you are going to spend that much money or want to look good I recommend you buy in person so they can tailor it specifically to your size.
>>
>>16774069
This. If you want a nice suit you are going to have to get it fitted. I mean you can always get alterations done after you buy it, but if you're gonna throw down some money on something expensive just get it done right the first time like a person with money actually does.

I'd go with Brooks Brothers, but that's just a preference.
>>
>>16774069
>>16774106
I looked at their websites. They have nothing that looks as good as this.

They looked like normal clothes I could buy at H and M

Oh and if I buy this is it a waste of money? Are they easy to rip or ruin?
>>
>>16774034

Looks like black shoes and a white shirt, OP.

I know, I know, what can I say? I have an eye for fashion.
>>
I have a Boss Blazer, i bought it in 2007. Still good as new. Though i only use it a couple times a year. So they do last.

And shoes and shirt? You mix and match those to funk up your outfit.
And the shirt does not even need to be super expensive, go for something in the medium range, and get 2 or 3 different colors rather than 1 Boss shirt.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.