[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl at my college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: WTF-meme.jpg (48KB, 590x450px) Image search: [Google]
WTF-meme.jpg
48KB, 590x450px
Alright /adv, I got a question for you.

I basically know for an absolute fact that this girl likes me. We both go to college and she's a year younger than me (her first year in and my second year in). She always talks to me inbetween classes and the times she doesn't she's with her friends and acts really shy. She has been flirting with me and gave me her number earlier today (I guess now yesterday lol). I have always hated people overall, but for some reason I can't hate her, and seem to get a weird emotion around her that seems what you'd consider being nervous. I sometimes stutter around her (I never fucking stutter, I don't understand).

Anyway, long story short, my friends found out I have her number and know I might be somewhat "interested" in her, and they know how I am. Lack of empathy, no cares, never liked anyone more than a friend, etc. This girl I can't get out of my head. Light voiced, cute, shy, innocent, you know the details probably.

Anyway, so they said to ask her out. I didn't know if I should. Still don't. Anyway /adv, here's where you come in. Any first date advice? I am, well, cowardly when near her sometimes, but I never show it. I speak like I do to everyone else, just more to her. Any first date advice guys? I really keep finding the same advice like, "Movies" or "Dinner" or even something as stupid as "Dancing." I CAN'T DANCE. Anyway, advice guys?
(Pic related: my reaction when I realized that I have a small chance of not being a sociopath)
>>
Maybe movies? A bit cliche but easy?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.