[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Working in a Jail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Chris Chan Snake.jpg (161KB, 410x513px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Chan Snake.jpg
161KB, 410x513px
Has anyone ever worked in a jail before? I'm considering working in the pharmacy at a jail. Does anyone have any experience? Am I being retarded?
>>
>>16773817
I have been to jail
>Niggers will try to get you to give them free shit
>Niggers will heckle you
>Niggers will annoy you
>Your patients will be 75% niggers
>Niggers
>Niggers
>>
File: BvzxYtOCQAEKdI7.png (131KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
BvzxYtOCQAEKdI7.png
131KB, 500x282px
>>16773847
I was a co.

This.
>>
>>16773847
>>16773853
Not going to lie- it will likely make you racist. There's only so much a person can take. You'll end up treating decent black people like niggers because of all the niggerish nigger things that have been done to you. Also a shitton of the jail employees are just as big pieces of shit as the niggers, sometimes moreso. It's a cycle that feeds into itself.

Also, it'll likely make you depressed. Read up on some of the studies about people who have various positions in jails. It's fucked man. If you are in the pharm business, can't you work anywhere? I mean, if it's to get your foot in the door, then sure... but HAVE A PLAN OF ACTION and don't get stuck.
>>
>>16773885
>It will make you racist
Well it only makes sense to be racist in the first place. Everyone on Earth is useless save Whites and Asians.
>>
Corrections officers are often assholes too. Usually they're the defective personalities the police don't want.

Don't be surprised if they try to score drugs from you as well.

Ditto on the racism thing. Your experience with black people will be 99 percent worst of the worst and it will color your perceptions.
>>
>>16773890
I'm useful. I'm going to use this chemistry degree and start slangin' that shit to OP to move for me.

Also, I gave that useful-ass advice up there.
>>
>>16773912
Are you nigger or Mudslime?
>>
>>16773847

Does all this apply in Canada? I'll be in Canada where we don't have many blacks. I'm white if it makes a difference.>>16773853
>>16773885
>>16773890
>>
>>16773929
Jewblack.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.