[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any girl explain what goes through their minds when they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: small-boat-3387183.jpg (203KB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
small-boat-3387183.jpg
203KB, 1300x975px
Can any girl explain what goes through their minds when they show interest in a guy, he then acts awkwardly or insecure in response, and they change their minds about him? I mean within the span of several weeks, when you lose interest in someone because they act differently the moment they know you like them.

I ask because men usually see awkwardness as kind of cute in women, and don't seem to make behavior as crucial an issue as they do.
>>
>>16773773
Imagine a retarded child looking for a balloon

They just go after the first one they see

As soon as you say something awkward they're ditzy useless brains just like haha lol I'm going to just talk to this other guy I've been keeping around lol haha
>>
>>16773773
Step One: You meet someone.
Step Two: Based on the initial meeting, he seems the kind of guy you like.
Step Three: He behaves in ways that don't attract you.
Step Four: You lose interest and move on.
>>
>>16773773
>he then acts awkwardly or insecure in response
Are you suggesting that this is supposed to be attractive to women?

>I ask because men usually see awkwardness as kind of cute in women
First of all, that's a generalisation. Secondly, most men prefer a girl who's confident and secure in herself over the awkward shy one.
>>
>men usually see awkwardness as kind of cute in women
This is basically just being 'into' submissive women, the same way that you're generalizing women into being 'into' dominant men. If most men want sub girls, and most women want dominant men, I really don't understand the problem you're having.

Also, to answer the question, this >>16774439
>>
>>16774449
>Are you suggesting that this is supposed to be attractive to women?

Are you suggesting women are so superficial that they would be turned off by a guy's outward behavior?
>>
>>16774472
So you are suggesting that women are supposed to be attractive to awkwardness and insecurity? You wish, buddy.
>>
>>16774472
Judging people by behavior isn't superficial, it's how people make judgments. Thinking a person is a jerm based on hat and shirt choice, that's superficial. Thinking someone one is awkward and responding as such based on them acting awkward and weird is observation and application.
>>
>>16774472
Please learn what words mean before you use them.
>>
>>16774472
Are you suggesting women are supposed to read men's minds?
>>
File: 1446449727936s.jpg (6KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
1446449727936s.jpg
6KB, 250x214px
>>16773773
>Can any girl explain what goes through their minds when they show interest in a guy, he then acts awkwardly or insecure in response, and they change their minds about him?
I'm not a grill so I don't know for sure, but I'd guess that when you show no confidence in your ability it makes them loose confidence in you as well.

Imagine you ask me to give you a lift home from work. We get in the car, I try to pull away with the handbrake still on and stall it. Then I put it in R instead of D and bump the car behind us. Then I shunt backwards and forwards four times trying to get out of a gap that's plenty big enough to just drive straight out of, and I hit the kerb in the process. Do you sit there thinking to yourself "I'm sure everything will be fine when we're bombing down the motorway at 70mph", or would you turn round to me like "actually mate it's a nice day today, I think I'll just walk the eleven miles back to my house instead"?

Being in a relationship is like any other interaction with another person - playing tennis with them, employing them to work for you, doing an assignment with them - if they don't know what they're doing you feel like they'll either mess it up so badly that the whole thing will be a waste of time, or that you'll have to spend all your time teaching them what to do instead of enjoying the activity yourself. It's a lot easier to just replace the person with someone who is more competent.
>>
>>16774507
I like the analogy, but some butthurt guy like OP is going to cry "but they can always improve!"
>>
>>16774525

It can go both ways. It's a shit analogy.
>>
>>16773773
>men usually see awkwardness as kind of cute in women
You answered it yourself.
Awkwardness = feminism trait, why else would men find it a redeeming quality?
>>
>>16774721
>feminism
feminine
>>
Do most girls hate needy guys.

example a guy that's telling them ''I miss you'' all the time?
>>
Awkwardly or insecure might read to them as lack of interest, and why pursue someone who you don't think is interested?
>>
>>16774478
Lmao if this were the case /adv/ wouldn't even exist
>>
>>16774483
>>16774481
>>16774479
>>16774478

>LIke me for whats on the inside because im a girl!
>Ugh, that guy is so gross because of how he appears (clothing, mannerisms).

Top kek femfags. its just another case of people saying "do as I say, not as I do".
>>
>>16774810
>>16774772
>Just be yourself. Don't fake it. Appear genuine.
>Caitlyn Jenner is a great example to us all about the bravery of being yourself.

>What, you were awkward because that's who you are? You stare too long or don't look people in the eyes? You have uncommon behavior that puts people off! Don't be yourself then! You're not trying hard enough!

The squirrels in the minds of progressives.
>>
bump because fuck retards.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.