[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when a friend of the opposite sex drunk dials you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1454280022922.jpg (61KB, 410x373px) Image search: [Google]
1454280022922.jpg
61KB, 410x373px
What does it mean when a friend of the opposite sex drunk dials you?
>>
>>16773626
it means they're drunk.

sometimes drunk people do things they'd like to do but are usually too inhibited to do while sober. sometimes they just do random shit. I would just chalk it up to booze and see if they say anything to you tomorrow.
>>
File: IMG_1297 (2).jpg (93KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297 (2).jpg
93KB, 480x640px
>>16773626
What do you think it means?
>>
>>16773626
Your friend had too much to drink
>>
>>16774124
>this
>>
>>16773626
dont read too much into it. If she/he would actually be willing to take the plunge, they would do it sober or to your face.

This might be just to mess with you, boredom or another 131234 reasons and as such should be discarded and not kept as emotional ballast.
>>
>>16773626
Depends; as a girl who happens to drunk dials my friends (guys too), I do it because I either want to
>chat
>tell them I love them/value their friendship/miss them
>apologise if I fucked up

I had an ugly habit to drunk dial my friend who was also my crush, I just wanted to talk with him frankly and while sober I never had enough bravery to do so
>>
>>16773626
Haha i did this this morning. Apperently i was why to horny and called the wrong girl and was asking one of my best friends to fuck her so hard.. So don't think to mutch about it just happens
>>
depends if its a guy or girl
>>
it either means they are taking the piss and being drunk silly or that they are into you
>>
It means they're drunk and consider everyone their best friend. And the GREATEST things they can imagine doing is calling their best friends.
>>
>>16776062
I guess it varies cause I only drunkely call guys I have crush on
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.