[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when having a crush on someone is depressing you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

What do you do when having a crush on someone is depressing you?

I already am depressed enough before, and now this snuck up on me. It kind of made me realize I don't even really want to be in a relationship because I'm a terrible girlfriend, and I think I'm scared of commitment.

But I have a huge crush on someone at work and I like talking to him a lot. I always want to just ignore him but he usually comes up and talks to me anyway . I've talked to him on Facebook a few times too, and there's some nights where I want to send him a message asking like so how are you doing but fuck no I shouldn't. I sometimes have a feeling he likes me too but there's no way actually

I need this to die, he mostly works days, should I just request to work at night?

>then Monday we have to carpool together to a training thing an hour away
>>
>>16773523
ask him out

get upset when he rejects you and get over it in a few months

or be temporarily happy if he says yes.
>>
in china there is saying 乘风破浪 means ride the waves and break the winds. you know what must do.
>>
>>16773556
surf and fart?
>>
>>16773555
I've honestly thought of getting a new job then asking him out

I'm not worried about omg rejection I more worried about shit being weird at work cause of it, or we date and I blow the relationship up after 3 months and then work is even worse

But the new job I was looking at that I might move onto eventually is probably going to require me to move, and it's like 35-45 minutes away.

But I guess I have put serious thought into asking if he wanted to do anything after our little work trip, like saying "Ya know you wanna go shooting together on a day this week then get dinner?"
>>
>>16773560
no i mean ride wind and break waves. be brave. no fart
>>
>>
>>16773556
新年快乐小骚年

>>16773523
Honestly if he's anywhere near your aesthetic level just go for it. It's always pleasant when the girl shows enough interest to take initiation.

More importantly, depression is a sign that you have to change something in your life. Maybe asking him out is a good first step.
>>
>>16774094
Yeah that's another thing too. I mean I have short hair and I like it. Girls at work always say I look so pretty or whatever. But you know that's just girls being girls. Like I'm the one on the right.

I sometimes wonder if he's interested in me though. He seems to talk to me a lot at work, even when I'm half trying to ignore him he still finds me and bullshits with me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.