[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you stop obsessing over a girl you probably have zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: dat feel.png (56KB, 350x284px) Image search: [Google]
dat feel.png
56KB, 350x284px
How do you stop obsessing over a girl you probably have zero chance with (pretty sure has a BF), when you have to keep seeing her every week?

It's already awkward between us, because I moved from talking to her every time to not initiating any conversation with her.
>>
Million dollar question, impossible to answer.

a few suggestions, that may or may not work:

1) Ask her out, if she says yes then great, if she says no, it might crush any hope you had and stop you obsessing.

2) Go out and try to meet a new girl to take her place in your affections.
>>
>>16771942
I got her number earlier this week and her WhatsApp profile pic was with some dude hugging her. Pretty sure it was his BF, so I deleted the number. Asking her out would be way too risky.

Guess that finding another girl is my best bet, but I gotta find her first.
>>
I suffered erotomania, in my case I had to avoid any contact with that person. I realized I was obsessed with her because I was depressed and she made me happy. I started exercising, the obsession became less stronger after a while.
>>
>>16771974
I can't completely avoid the girl because we're both in the same class. The least I can do is not talk to her, but it doesn't help at all.
>>
>>16771970

>Too risky to ask out a girl who might have a boyfriend.

Fucking why?

>You: Hey, would you like to go out with me?
>Her: No thanks, I have a boyfriend.
>You: Okay.

Also, getting rejected by her will give you closure and you'll stop obsessing. Finding another girl MIGHT work, but then she'll have a picture of her hugging her sister and you'll be afraid to ask her out because she might be an incestuous lesbian, so you'll be back to square one.
>>
>>16772002
It's risky because we have to keep seeing each other, so it would be way more awkward than it already is and I don't think I could handle it.
>>
>>16772026

Again, why?

If you come at her with some ,"I long for you" attitude, sure. If you just casually ask her to coffee or something, it's not a big deal.

Besides tha- oh, what's the use? You're not going to take my advice, you're going to do nothing but pine over her and creep her out regardless of what I tell you. Have fun with that, I guess.
>>
>>16772045
We've had conversations before, I don't creep her out.
>>
OP' I know exactly what you mean with 'too risky' and 'more awkward'.

Truth is: it sucks that you have classes together and you keep seeing her. But you did the right thing by starting to 'ignore' her. Keep it up.

If she ever asks what's wrong, simply tell her. Or play it down and make excuses.

As for the 'how to stop obsessing': time. You just need time. It WILL go away when you keep ignoring her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.