[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't stop laughing at the relationship questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>tfw can't stop laughing at the relationship questions and the "advice"
>can't stop laughing at people complaining about being lonely or a virgin or whatever the fuck
>>
File: 1278808689703.jpg (56KB, 478x784px) Image search: [Google]
1278808689703.jpg
56KB, 478x784px
>>
and why is this?
>>
>>16771925

edgy teen living with his mum who's just bought a fleshlight or smth
>>
This is probably the worst board on 4chan. I've been checking out every board a bit, and advice is just full of people from r9k, sluts, and idiots asking dumb questions to a completely biased community.
>>
>>16771937
how old are you? and you are sure you got it all figured out? if so, congratulations. you had an easy start i nlife. go and thank your parents for not fucking you up. but don't laugh at people who realize they have an issue and are trying to overcome it.
>>
>>16771937
Nah
You're an idiot if you ask the Internet for relationship advice, most of the time it'll be to break up because they're so lonely
And advice threads about being lonely or a virgin are stupid copy paste bullshit that just add clutter
>>
>>16771945
>waaaa I didn't get advice or feedback that I wanted to hear or didn't fit my comfirmation bias. ;_; this board sucks bs ewwww
Ok, kid.
>>
>>16771952
You seriously can't think this is a good board, are you that sheltered ?
>>
>>16771952
I never asked for advice, I just gave some and it got overshadowed by retard encouraging sex over anything else.
>>
i once asked about a situation i had with a BPD girl

the opinion was a unanimous "RUN"

well i took their advice and i'm glad i listened

most just come here not to seek solutions to their problems, bust just for someone to recognize their existence
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.