[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is woman orgasm just a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: sex-woman.jpg (4KB, 224x149px) Image search: [Google]
sex-woman.jpg
4KB, 224x149px
Of course I'm talking about internal orgasm, just with dick
>pic related
>>
No.
>>
>>16771838

if the dick rubs against the clit nicely when fucking, otherwise highly unlikely
>>
>>16771838
No, god damnit. Only some women can orgasm through penetration only. End.
>>
What the fuck? How come?
>>
lol you've never been fucked that good to have an orgasm? I feel sorry for you
>>
No, but orgasm through penetration is a meme, the majority of women can't orgasm from that.

In the end of the day most of the sexual feeling goes through the clitoris
>>
When you feel that buildup sensation you gotta flex your muscles like what you worked on during Kegals and keep flexing until you cum. Additionally medication can stop you from ever orgasming, but really it's a woman's job to make herself cum during sex either thru mental stimulation or flexing hard during that buildup phase. Also a woman's orgasm activates the "spiritual" part of the brain
>>
>>16771838

sage
>>
>>16771890
>Also a woman's orgasm activates the "spiritual" part of the brain
WTF are you literally talking about?
There's no such thing.
>>
Gf was virgin and never masturbated . She always cums from penetration.

Fuck buddy is a horny bitch that masturbates clitorally a lot. She cums about half the time when we Fuck. The other half I give her the reach around and run her clit
>>
>>16771895
Don't argue with those kind of people, it's pointless
>>
>>16771895
Haven't you ever heard the term "oh, God!"!!?!
>>
File: 1453682694168(1).gif (858KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1453682694168(1).gif
858KB, 480x270px
>>16771902
>>
>>16771838
It CAN happen, but it's rare. Many if not most women can't, and even among the ones who can it often takes something on the scale of that guy they call the Human Wine Bottle.
>>
No, the pleasure levels for guys and girls are just completely different.

Males tend to get ready/ "hard" much easier, and in the process of getting to climax, experience a sharp incline toward the end, or actual climax.

Here's the kicker: this feeling is what women experience during, since there is no "hard". Science comes into play here because if this constant stimulation didn't occur, females most likely would end the act entirely or hate it as a whole, like most other species on the planet.

So, to put it simply, what you get out of it, she gets the entire time, and if you can sustain that level in a female, without dimming, you may be able to bring her to climax, but this is a feeling you, as a male, will never experience or understand.
>>
>>16771990
So basically, I have to masturbate her so she doesn't get to dislike it, right?
>>
>>16771938
>it's rare
60% of women can
>>
>>16772014
NO
70% of women can't
>>
>>16772005
More or less, yes. In my experience, you can never just screw her. Gotta kiss her body, touch the breasts, butt, make every part of her feel divine. Like you're handling the best piece of fried chicken you've ever eaten.

It's unfair, but hey. It is how it is.
>>
>>16772033
There's no need to shout.
>>
My girl comes often when she rides or grinds on top of me. Its a great position as she can handle the depth and the speed.

It's not the most stimulating position for men though but being able to just lie there and fondle her breasts and gently thrust matching her rythm doesnt require much physical effort and still feels great.
>>
[citation needed]: the thread
>>
>>16771838
Vaginal orgasms exist, usually through the penis grinding on the G-spot during intercourse. However, due to it's positioning and the kind of "pull back rub" motion that's often most pleasurable on it, peni often don't get the job done.

Furthermore, some women simply don't find the sensation orgasmic or even enjoyable.
>>
>>16772036
Not unfair, I fucking enjoy that stuff, even more when it brings pleasure to her
>>
The key is to fill the hungry spot inside a girls vag while also stimulating the clit. You don't even need to be going in and out, you can just stay inside her and have her grind her clit on top of you and she'll cum. Just fuck her until she's really horny, then finish her off with cowgirl or missionary. both positions stimulate the clit. Use lots of lube/saliva on her clit at all times.
>>
>>16771838
Woman who have sex with men with bigger dicks are more likely to have vaginal orgasms. If you are average or below dont expect a woman to orgasm.
This is from that study that says that 60% of women dont care.
>>
>>16773428
~t. Alberto Barbossa
>>
>>16773431
>denying facts
Its okay. Dicklets will learn one day.
>>
>>16771838
i can't orgasm without the feeling of being filled, i love it the most when a guy is balls deep and still trying to thrust deeper. one of the best feelings in the world, i'll take it any day over having him rub my clit, since mine is too sensitive that it hurts and distracts from an orgasm.
>>
>>16773764
You liar. I bet you would tap out after 3 seconds of me banging your cervix.
>>
>>16771990
guys that can have prostate orgasms will experience and understand this
>>
>>16771838
It's not an absolute impossibility to orgasm from penile penetration, usually the stimulation of the G-spot causes orgasms when penetrating with fingers, toys or any other object that can reach and touch the G-spot.

If you want your woman to orgasm, try stimulating the clitoris orally, with fingers, or a vibrating toy or even an electric toothbrush.

But if you can find the G-spot with your fingers, go for it.

And if the woman is really into it and can take it, try fisting as well.
>>
>>16773428
I am 7x5.5 is that enough
>>
>>16773428
Can you please read the studies before you read the results?
>How was the study done, by survey?
>What was the sample size?
>Who was the sample size?
>Where was the experiment done?
This shit matters. If I remember that correctly, that study was survey based. OH so you mean WOMEN REPORT that a bigger dick = more orgasms on surveys? Nothing could be off about that no?

In reality, sizes need to match up enough. That's all there really is to it. I've fucked women with little, medium, and big vaginas. Oh you thought vaginas were all the same size right?

Size of vagina and dick matter a lot less than people think, in actuality. Plenty of hung guys out there don't know how to fuck. Plenty of little guys try hard. Plenty of women don't understand their own bodies.

I would say the order of importance to orgasm is:
>Know how to fuck and make love and switch between.
This requires knowing the mechanics of bodies. How to fuck, but also how to set the overall mood. How to be confident out in society. How to make conversation and keep things flowing. Have you ever heard of lady in the streets but freak in the sheets? Do you think it's any different for men to women? Know how to make love to her AND fuck her.

>Comfort
Again, no one is cumming if she isn't OK with what's going on. Comfort doesn't have to mean physically gentle - you can be in a bathroom in public - it just means she needs to be involved and OK with what's happening. You have to sell that buy-in. This is a skill.

>Dick/Pussy Size Matchup
The girl either needs to be an easy cummer, in which case it doesn't matter what your size is really, OR your dick needs to naturally fit her. Some women have cavernous vaginas that need big dicks to feel full. Some girls get stretched by 6 inches. Specific to each person.

Dick size matters just like a pretty face, charming personality, and wallet matter... but it's easily ruined and doesn't fit everyone
>>
>>16772103
That position works for her because it's rubbing her clit. Your girlfriend is not cumming from penetration in that position. Trust me.
>>
>>16774798
>OH so you mean WOMEN REPORT that a bigger dick = more orgasms on surveys
Oh the gymnastatics dicklets try to pull
The study simply asked if a woman regularly had vaginal orgasms and the size of her partner. It was shown that the women with larger partners were more likely to say yes by a large margin.
All you need is a big dick to make a woman orgasm.
>>
>>16774657
Is that 7 non bone pressed? If not no.
>>
Isn't a myth. If you have >6in and you hit the g-spot repetitively, you'll know what I mean.

src: my girlfriend tends to 2-3 times/each (on rare occasion, squirts)

>>16775506
I have the exact same size. Just saying.
>>
>>16775683
Oh and what does a female orgasm feel like. I sure hope you arent going off if she says she does.
If you arent 7 you cant reach the p spot youll never understand.
>>
>>16775695
The quivering? Pussy juices all over me?

G spot isn't very far in, imho. Whoever told you 7 is a liar.
>>
>>16775695
lol virgin detected

The G spot is one inch deep into the vagina. It's on the roof, right under her pubic bone.

Stick your finger in and feel for a surface that feels like the roof of your mouth. That's the G spot.

It feels good for women to have it massaged, but women get off on a different form of stimulation.

As girls get more turned on as you rub their pussy, the inside of their vagina clenches up. Stick two fingers in to fill the hungry spot, and continue rubbing or sucking on her clit.

As she is close to orgasm, turn your fingers upwards and start massaging the G spot while sucking on her clit. Orgasm guaranteed.
>>
>>16775762
The clitoris run along the upper wall of the vagina into the body. A larger penis rubs more of it. Theres more to sex that the g spot which you dont see to be able to locate.
>>
>>16775801

Every girl I know says they prefer a 6-7 inch cock.

even a four inch dick can make a girl cum if you know how to work it. The key is to get her to grind on you or rub her clit with your pubic area as you're inside her.

most girls can't cum from just penetrative sex. You need to work in the clit too.
>>
>>16775813
No most girls can cum from penetrative sex. Only 30% do it 90% of the time.
>>
>>16775818
Not without clitoral stimulation, it's extremely rare to find a girl who can cum just from having your dick pumped in and out of her.

The best way to learn how to make a girl orgasm is find a partner who you can practice with as many times as you want.
>>
>>16775824
No thats what the studies have said. the studies also correlate a larger penises to more vaginal orgasms.
If you cant find a girl who can without clitoral stimulation you might be too small.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.