[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a psychiatric clinic and falling for one of the nurses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_28895-9TdW5ss-1674528502.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28895-9TdW5ss-1674528502.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
I'm in a psychiatric clinic and falling for one of the nurses 20 years older than me. Im here for a few more months. What do?
>>
Whatever the hell you want.

>no nurse is going to want to fuck a psychiatric patient
>>
>>16771720
I know, but still irs buggin me
>>
>>16771717
>in a psychiatric clinic
How did you post on 4chan?
B A I T
A
I
T
>>
>>16771783
People go on the mental health chatroom I go on's IRC from psych wards sometimes. Not sure how they get access but it does happen.
>>
>>16771783
You think its like prison or something? We have wifi here.
>>
>>16771823
Short-term psychiatric wards are often like that, actually. Mine had locked doors and no internet connection. We could make phone calls, but we had to either receive them ourselves or do it between 6 and 7 PM (from an approved number list.).

I was only there for 11 days though. I got to catch up on my reading. It went fin.e
>>
>>16771828
Clarification: the doors to the outside were locked. They did limit where flight risks could go, apparently, but nobody there at the time was a flight risk.

I did enjoy coming up with ways to escape and occasionally asked "has anyone ever done X?" or "what would you do if someone did Y?" to members of faculty, but I'm pretty sure they knew I was just entertaining myself since I was self-admitted.
>>
>>16771717
Enjoy your little fantasy. It's harmless.

You do know, don't you, that all patients fall in love with their nurses. It's part of the dependency and gratitude thing. They're taught how to deal with it in nursing school, and you'll get over it when you're no longer dependent on her.
>>
>>16771953
Thanks
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.